Send Topic Print
Polling audit (Read 78 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Polling audit
11/08/22 at 10:27:20

So I went to two different voting locations this week for public audits and while one was what I would consider normal and pretty much like past ones, another was pretty crazy in terms of looking for reasons to discount votes.

People were crawling along following electrical cords, asking why the machines were not battery powered.  One guy was adamant that GCFI outlets were actually "modems" and demanded they be removed and replaced with standard outlets.

Clerks are supposed to remove markings on voter cards before they scan them and place them online as it is law that no identifiers be present and people were upset over that claiming it's "Treason" to alter voting cards.  

A few guys were upset they couldn't be armed.  

They wanted a forensics unit to stage a mobile lab to analyze paper and envelopes.  Nobody knew what they should look for other than "Chinese paper".

What fun.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Polling audit
Reply #1 - 11/08/22 at 11:25:08

Where are those crazies?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/08/22 at 11:37:33

In Texas they smell them for traces of soy sauce... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/08/22 at 11:57:36

In reality I'd guess Eegore's talking about Arizona... we're loaded with nuts.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/08/22 at 13:12:23

I’ve voted in every election I’ve been eligible to vote in as far back as I can remember I’ve never ever seen any incident with anyone acting up whatsoever. Everyone is polite as heck. This afternoon, the guy in front of me politely asked me if I would save his spot in line while he ran to the bathroom. Of course I did.

But there was one thing when voting today worth mentioning. My voting spot is in our municipality activity building. The line snaked past the workout area and there was a stunning woman in there in yoga pants who made every man’s (and perhaps a few women) heart skip a beat. No that’s how you improve voter turn out!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/08/22 at 13:42:03

This wasn't open voting, this was an open house so to speak so people could go see the process.

Those crazies were from what I could see, part of some Conservative audit groups and multiple were saying Trump won in 2020 and they were there to uncover the fraud, stop the steal, protect the Nation etc.  It wasn't chaotic as much as inconvenient to listen to a guy demand outlets all get changed out because he doesn't know how data transmission works.  All they would have to do is put a plug adapter on so the source plug never touched the outlet.

Even more interesting was my trip to a ballot box where a masked man with a slung AR and holstered pistol demanded I take my mask off for him.  A friend asked me to join her because people were trying to find the next nearest location since they didn't want to be approached by this guy.  He was really protecting those votes.

I was really hoping it would end up on YouTube.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 11/08/22 at 15:02:52

Serowbot wrote on 11/08/22 at 11:57:36:

Would that be the fact that DL's are given out like Halloween Candies, and a DL is ALL one needs to vote in AZ.
(And MANY other 'blue' States)

Exactaly where is the Proof, that one is a USA Citizen ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/08/22 at 15:03:08

That is embarrassing. I'm definitely in the Trump was robbed crowd, but crawling around, not knowing what a protective plug is, geeze, C'mon Man...

But what state, city was this.?

Have you heard anything about the machines that tally the votes not working?
I Think it was Arizona, I posted something about it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/08/22 at 18:53:58

"But what state, city was this.?"

This was in Denver CO.

"Have you heard anything about the machines that tally the votes not working?
I Think it was Arizona, I posted something about it."

There's been a handful of things.  I haven't seen anything concrete but I am mostly concerned about CO issues when it comes to voting machines and infrastructure.

« Last Edit: 11/08/22 at 20:42:41 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/08/22 at 19:28:46

Keeping an eye on your home state.. Makes sense.
Thanks

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/09/22 at 06:51:09

MnSpring wrote on 11/08/22 at 15:02:52:
Serowbot wrote on 11/08/22 at 11:57:36:

Would that be the fact that DL's are given out like Halloween Candies, and a DL is ALL one needs to vote in AZ.
(And MANY other 'blue' States)

Exactaly where is the Proof, that one is a USA Citizen ?

DL's are used to match you to your voter registration.  Which proves you are a registered voter.
Duhhhh...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/09/22 at 09:37:20

The license is used for what?

Drum roll, please....

Registering to vote.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 11/09/22 at 14:02:31

Serowbot wrote on 11/09/22 at 06:51:09:
" ... Duhhhh...

Yea, DU !

... A legible photocopy...
... you should ...
... you may need ...
... A registrant who attests to being a citizen but fails to provide proof of citizenship and whose citizenship is not otherwise verified will be eligible to vote only in federal elections  ...

A-Yep no way could any of the 'copies', be faked !
And so demanding, all those 'may' 'should' be's are !!!!!!!!
After all, it cost 100.00 in MINN to get a Green card AND a SS Card & number. And there are a dozen + people providing them in every town that uses un-documented workers.

So how could people in AZ get those ????????

Arizona Proof of Citizenship Requirement
A person who submits valid proof of citizenship with their voter registration form (and is otherwise an eligible registrant) is entitled to vote in all federal, state, and local elections in which they are eligible. A.R.S. § 16-101.

A registrant who attests to being a citizen but fails to provide proof of citizenship and whose citizenship is not otherwise verified will be eligible to vote only in federal elections (known as being a "federal only" voter). In April 2022, the legislature passed a law requiring proof of citizenship to be eligible to vote in presidential elections (2492); however, this law has not yet gone into effect.

A "federal only" voter will become eligible to vote a "full ballot" in all federal, state, and local elections if they later provide valid proof of citizenship to the appropriate County Recorder's office.
Accepted Proof of Citizenship

Arizona Driver's License/Identification Number: If you have a valid Arizona driver's license or nonoperating identification card issued after October 1, 1996, you should provide the license/identification number in Box 9 on the Arizona Voter Registration Form or register online at www.servicearizona.com. A.R.S. § 16-166.

If you do not have an Arizona license you may need to provide one of the following documents to establish proof of citizenship: A.R.S. § 16-166.

Your Indian Census Number, Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card Number, or fill in your Tribal Enrollment Number in Box 10 on the voter registration form.
   A photocopy of your U.S. naturalization documents or fill in your Alien Registration Number in Box 11 on the voter registration form.
   A legible photocopy of your birth certificate and supporting legal documentation (i.e., marriage certificate) if the name on the birth certificate is not the same as your current legal name.
   A legible photocopy of the pertinent pages of your U.S. passport.
   A legible photocopy of your Tribal Certificate of Indian Blood or Bureau of Indian Affairs Affidavit of Birth.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/09/22 at 14:10:42

So AZ doesn't compare the fake ID's against a State database?

I know nightclubs that do that.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 11/09/22 at 14:33:10

More of AZ's rigorous Voting requirements !

Voter Registration

Please verify that you are eligible to register to vote in Arizona by clicking on all the checkboxes to the left of the statements below and answering yes to the two questions. In order to be eligible for voter registration, you must meet each of the requirements, be a citizen of the United States of America, and be 18 years old by the next general election. Executing a false voter registration is a Class 6 felony.
I am a RESIDENT of Arizona (check box if applicable)
I have NOT been convicted of a FELONY, or my civil rights have been restored (check box if applicable)
I have NOT been adjudicated INCAPACITATED with my voting rights revoked (check box if applicable)
4.   Are you a CITIZEN of the United States of America?
Yes
No

5.    Will you be at least 18 YEARS OF AGE by the next general election, November 5, 2024?
Yes
No

Please enter the following information to register to vote using ServiceArizona Voter Registration. The information you provide must match the information that is currently on your Arizona Driver License or Identification Card.

To complete a Service Arizona Voter Registration, you must have a valid Arizona driver license or non-operating identification license issued pursuant to A.R.S. § 28-3165. By using this service, your driver license or non-operating identification license record will be used for completion of your voter registration application.
First
Middle
Last
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Enter zeros if you do not have a Social Security number
Arizona Driver License or
Identification Card Number

Just OUTRAGEOUSLY rigorous Voting requirements !

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:30:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Polling audit

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.