Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Only took me 30 minutes to ….. (Read 131 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Only took me 30 minutes to …..
Reply #30 - 11/10/22 at 09:12:10

The biggest problem with legal MJ is that there isn't currently a way to test if someone's under the influence.
I'm sure science will work that out now that there is a demand for testing.
They can tell if it's in your system but not if you are currently under the influence.
Fines for DUI should be hefty.  

I've even thought about growing some in my back yard for personal use... hopefully much weaker than the modern medicinal stuff...  
I'm such a lightweight in my old age.   Grin
It grows like weeds...  Tongue

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 11/10/22 at 12:49:00

Agreed, on every point. If beer was as strong as whisky I wouldn't be able to enjoy sitting down and having a couple. I don't Want to become a piece of the couch because I took two hits. It's illegal in Texas, so I don't get it, but if it was legal and readily available, IDK how I would use it. Back when ten bucks got enough to last a week, smoking a coupla joints a day, I was a roughneck and would smoke one when I got to work. It was great, catch a buzz, dig a ditch, clean stuff, I stayed Busy. And when I finally became a derrick man, when we were tripping pipe to change the drill bit, I'd take one up there, about 85 feet up, and do the job. The stuff I've had in the last few years was either just way too stout,even one hit,or I've become a serious lightweight.
Sitting around a campfire, having some beer, smoking a little, and not winding up IN the fire,,, yeah..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #32 - 11/10/22 at 14:00:57

When I was younger I smoked it, but it didn't do anything. I had friends who were real stoners and they let me inhale 5 grams of weed once and nothing happened.

I could eat 2 whole hash cakes and watch everyone go under and I stayed as sober as a farmer at 5am on a Wednesday morning.

In the end I managed to get quite stoned, after 3 pills of ecstasy, quite a lot of muchrooms and some stuff a hippy gave me.
I had the time of my life, but others thought otherwise. I got arested.

I was released because all I could do was laugh at everything.
In the following weeks, all you had to do was point at something and I would cringe with laughter.It was fun but I was happy it was over.
So I thought, let's not do that again.

When I was about 40 years old, I did some Ayuaska rituals and that were profound experiences. I don't understand why it's banned.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 11/10/22 at 18:50:31

Using that logic, let’s legalize and collect taxes on recreational fentanyl.

Marijuana has considerably more measured medicinal benefits than fentanyl but without the extremely deadly side effects.  If a gram of fentanyl wouldn't kill multiple people maybe it would be reasonable to make recreational vs prescription.

Dude, that wasn’t meant to be taken literally….

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 21:19:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Only took me 30 minutes to …..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.