Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
That inspires so much confidence (Read 68 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
That inspires so much confidence
10/31/22 at 20:06:54

https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/5x-vaccinated-cdc-chief-gets-covid-paxlovid-treat...

What says Effective like sick,again, after five jabs??

Of Course we should be lining up to take it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: That inspires so much confidence
Reply #1 - 10/31/22 at 21:27:56

Hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure" even if people who take it still get Covid.  So why not everything else?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/31/22 at 21:33:19

Ohh,FFS,E,,what a bullshit response.
Admit they lied,admit they Not Only oversold the effectiveness of the jab, the government pressured us to take it. What difference does it make that I was wrong?
I'm NOT THE FUKKING GOVERNMENT insisting everyone takes the jsb.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 11/01/22 at 04:20:08

Yes, that may have been his single piss-poor worst post that I have read............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/01/22 at 05:35:22

Ohh,FFS,E,,what a bullshit response.
Admit they lied,admit they Not Only oversold the effectiveness of the jab, the government pressured us to take it. What difference does it make that I was wrong?

I did say they lied and were wrong.  You keep claiming I said to trust the CDC/Government and only use government sources etc. which is untrue as I often use Your sources that you wont even read.  I never said to trust anyone.

The difference is until now you have defended hydroxychloroquine as "proven cure" and just lately "promising" and indicated it's effectiveness was being suppressed.  There is no evidence it cures Covid, people who take it still get Covid.  It's a double standard to defend hydroxychloroquine evidence - that you wont read - and then gripe about the vaccine not preventing infection.

The difference here is you don't still see the CDC claiming the vaccine assuredly prevents the spread or that it kills the disease etc.  As evidence arrived that showed they were wrong, they said they were wrong and have since altered their claims.

Is Biden still saying the vaccine stops the disease?

It's like it is ok to keep bringing up stuff people said years ago but not ok to bring up stuff you did just a month ago.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 11/01/22 at 05:42:30

You really don't see the difference? Have they come out and admitted they were wrong?
The authorities ,and biden used his place to act like an authority, A bunch of people said
Get the jab, it will stop the spread, it will protect you,
Aaand, five time jabbed woman is what?
Sick.

I don't see where I said squat about your opinion.
If I did
Why would you Care what I Think?
Sounds familiar, don't it..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/01/22 at 06:05:52

"You really don't see the difference? Have they come out and admitted they were wrong?"

Yes.  There are a few posts here with direct quotes from CDC management saying it.:

Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky

"To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic, pretty public mistakes, from testing to data to communications"

Not so much from the actual drug companies, but from outside analysts.

"Aaand, five time jabbed woman is what?
Sick."

Yes.  And alive.  So the argument becomes: Does the vaccine reduce fatal outcomes?  This less and less debatable, but still debatable.  People who take hydroxychloroquine/Ivermectin for years are what?  Sick.  The evidence isn't being suppressed by anyone, it simply isn't a proven cure.

"I don't see where I said squat about your opinion.
If I did
Why would you Care what I Think?"

I don't "Care", it is however pertinent to this discussion.  I have stated they lied multiple times and again you keep telling me to admit they lied.   I already said that, multiple times.  

If only that would sound familiar.  Then maybe you would stop asking people to do things they already did.

So when you bring up the topic and address it directly to me, I will most likely respond.  I won't however have enough emotional connection to start calling you names, like "pedantic jakkass" or tell you to "fukkoff" or send personal messages.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 11/01/22 at 06:33:26

You're reading what is not There. I did not address it to you.
I address you with a singular Capital E.
I capitalized Effective,pointing out the irony.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/01/22 at 07:52:40

"Ohh,FFS,E,,what a bullshit response.
Admit they lied,admit they Not Only oversold the effectiveness of the jab, the government pressured us to take it
"

I'm certain this was directed towards me but may be wrong.  

"I address you with a singular Capital E."

In the above statement you state "Ohh,FFS,E," then say "Admit they lied" which leads me to believe you meant me.

I did.  Multiple times.  But only about the things they actually lied about, not all things they ever said.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 11/01/22 at 08:06:20

My response to your reply was obviously meant for you.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 11/01/22 at 08:40:44

It's proven fact that areas with high vaccination have fewer deaths .
That just is what it is.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #11 - 11/01/22 at 10:05:26

Serowbot wrote on 11/01/22 at 08:40:44:
It's proven fact that areas with high vaccination have fewer deaths .
That just is what it is.

Yes, but that could just as well be because people who get vaccinated are also more afraid of getting infected and behave more cautiously.

In Nedelland, the corona figures went straight up after the first vaccination round, because everyone who got a shot felt invulnerable.
That proves again that the vaccine does not prevent the spread and does not prevent you from getting covid.

Why do we even call it a Vaccine?

Why the crappity smack don,t you just take that stuff if you want to and leaf people who can think for themselves alone?

Are you afraid we will infect you? Think again.

They lied to you. What did you expect? They are politicians. And big pharma is unethical.
WHO consists of politicians and big pharma.

Or does it just make you feel safe going with the crowd? Fine, but let people have free choice, leave doctors free to prescribe what they want.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 11/01/22 at 15:52:02

Rather amazing that the People who say, again and again, you MUST take the jab, if you don't then you are  a ... ... ... ...

Are the same people that say, you MUST have a choice to kill 94-97% of babies and have someone else pay for it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 11/01/22 at 17:17:47

MnSpring wrote on 11/01/22 at 15:52:02:
Rather amazing that the People who say, again and again, you MUST take the jab, if you don't then you are  a ... ... ... ...

Are the same people that say, you MUST have a choice to kill 94-97% of babies and have someone else pay for it.

YES, they want everyone to take the Jim Jones Juice and they want abortion to be legal up until and after birth.

They don't sound like humanitarians to me.............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:15:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › That inspires so much confidence

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.