Send Topic Print
Seems legit.. (Read 23 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Seems legit..
10/30/22 at 10:39:47

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Seems legit..
Reply #1 - 10/30/22 at 12:54:06

All of this for a run-of-the-mill robbery.........

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/30/22 at 13:09:41

Well, Duuhhhh. Obviously.. It's Not like He was the one who took the files off the computer and gave them to Assange  or something. He had access and watched Hillary get more delegates even when she lost. He was a Bernie guy and didn't like seeing the process corrupted.
Motive and opportunity, so Naturally it's NOT reasonable to believe he had anything to do with it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 10/30/22 at 15:19:29

wiki-
Rich's family denounced the conspiracy theorists and said that those individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".[14][15][16] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,[17] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[6][16][17] The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.[5][6][18] Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.[19] In response, the Rich family sued Fox News in March 2018 for having engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" by fabricating the story defaming their son and thereby intentionally inflicting emotional distress on them.[20][21] Fox News reached a seven-figure settlement with the Rich family in October 2020.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/30/22 at 16:11:33

You can certainly go with that. Nobody has ever been threatened in the history of the world.
The FBI wanted66 years? If you have a good reason that makes That understandable, I will surely read it.
He had means,motive and opportunity. He was a Bernie guy. And Hillary was being given delegates and Super delegates when the vote counts didn't justify that.
He died. Assange dropped information but would not reveal the source, though there were a couple of hints.
Live in the world you believe exists.
My world view is considerably darker.
I wish, for all of us, that your eyes are more clear, and I was wrong as the flat earthers.
My family will be better off that way. But I'm not seeing it.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 10/30/22 at 17:19:03

No kidding, robbed and they didn't take all his valuables.

He was whacked..........

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 10/31/22 at 04:49:30 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:16:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Seems legit..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.