YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I Really wanna Know
Reply #15 - 10/29/22 at 11:06:10

This is where Trump has led us.  
From Obama is not an American in 08', to the "stolen election" of 2020, the MAGA movement has based itself on lies, racism, violent rhetoric and actual violence.  Telling violent protestors on his side that he loves them and they're good people, while calling liberal protestors animals, criminals, and scumbags.
"I'd like to punch that guy in the face" "You won't have a country any more", telling police to not be so gentle, telling rally goers he'd pay their lawyer bills for hurting protestors.
Name calling. Demonizing. Lies on top of lies.

It's time to introduce civility into politics.
The purpose of politics is to solve disagreements without violence though discussion and compromise.
It's time to stop the nonsense.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/29/22 at 12:02:37

You guys burned W up n effigy on his inauguration day. You just conveniently forget the violence Democrats routinely encourage. The day Trump was inaugurated, there was a massive riot and protest in DC and then you went on a four year nonstop ridiculous  “Trump is Hitler” rant along with a totally fabricated Russiagate story so you demand for civility is ringing hollow when the left side it is far more outrageous, violent and over the top and the right side. Apologize for everything first and we’ll talk.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 10/29/22 at 13:00:52

As with mass shootings,... every act or threat of violence that happens, normalizes the behavior and makes the next one more likely and possibly more violent.
Attention seekers must go beyond the normal to get the attention they seek.

Everyone is in a cycle of one-upping the last outrage.
How many Right-Wing candidates are showing guns, explosions, targets, using hate speech, and repeating Trump's racist rhetoric and lies?
Can you show me a single violent Liberal ad?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 10/29/22 at 13:07:59

Accused Pelosi attacker David DePape spread QAnon, other far-right, bigoted conspiracies
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-28/pelosi-attack-suspect-dav...
DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.

Another post referenced “pizzagate,” a bogus conspiracy theory that posited that children were trapped in a sexual abuse ring in a Washington, D.C., pizzeria run by Hillary Clinton and a chief aide.”

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 10/29/22 at 13:56:32

Serowbot wrote on 10/29/22 at 13:00:52:

She needs that weapon after being swatted six times.

Best regards

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 10/29/22 at 14:00:15

Serowbot wrote on 10/29/22 at 11:06:10:
This is where Trump has led us.  

At least he will be back on Twitter soon!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 10/29/22 at 15:15:39

Didn't Christine Pelosi celebrate Rand Paul's attack??

In March 2020, Christine Pelosi tweeted that Dr Paul’s neighbor “was right”.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 10/29/22 at 15:56:24

Where's the body cam footage?
The reports I've seen about the 9/11 call was
A man is in my house, I don't know him,his name is Dave and he's a friend...
Whatever the name is, Phhht.
And in his underwear?
And the cops said upon entry, they both had hands on the hammer, intruder yanked it away and attacked,?
I'm not seeing how that scenario unfolds. How did they Not shoot the guy? Maybe Pelosi would have been in too much danger..
Medieval,,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #23 - 10/29/22 at 17:08:33

Serowbot wrote on 10/29/22 at 11:06:10:
This is where Trump has led us. ..."

You need to learn HISTORY.
Oh yea, forgot, you were never taught about early North America History.
(Coming from the UK and all)

British people were divided about the outbreak of war with what was then their colony—over how bad it was, whose fault it was and what to do about it.

Stamp Act 1765,
the Boston Tea Party  1773
“shot heard round the world”,  1775.

Just a few, ‘Outrageous’ ‘Swamp Cleaning type people’,
John Adams, Samuel Adams, Ethan Allen, James Armistead, Crispus Attucks, Benjamin Franklin, Nathanael Greene, Nathan Hale, Alexander Hamilton, John Hancock, Patrick Henry, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, John Paul Jones, James Madison, Francis Marion, James Monroe, Thomas Paine, Paul Revere and George Washington …

The British were not looking for rebels or the leaders who were advocating resistance to the crown. They were under specific orders to seize and destroy arms and munitions believed to be hidden in two towns. The first battle of the Revolution was fought over gun control.
The British government wanted to seize the lawfully owned firearms of the colonists. If British troops could disarm the militia, there would be less of a threat to their control.
Loyalists, Tories, Royalists, King’s Men, were American colonists who stayed loyal to the British Crown.

Seems like ‘today',
The minuteman/militia’  (Rep),
are battling against the Torries (Dem)

'It's time to stop the nonsense',

That The Pudden Head Practices.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 10/29/22 at 17:49:03

Thanks for the totally irrelevant history lesson that you cut and pasted to show your knowledge of history.
(I can tell by the correct usage of "their" and "there") Roll Eyes

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/30/22 at 04:47:08

As with mass shootings,... every act or threat of violence that happens, normalizes the behavior and makes the next one more likely and possibly more violent.

You mean like the Democratic endorsed, supported, and encouraged antifa and BLM riots all summer?

How many Right-Wing candidates are showing guns, explosions, targets, using hate speech, and repeating Trump's racist rhetoric and lies?

Interesting you use the word targets because you’re either consciously or subconsciously referring to the lie that Sarah Palin‘s ad drove some normal person to go shoot the congresswoman in Arizona years ago. That’s been proven false year after year after year yet you just lied again because that’s what you do. You lie. You have Pravda your side so you can lie with impunity time after time after time.

Can you show me a single violent Liberal ad?

No one knows what happened at Pelosi‘s house that night yet. The only thing that we’re positive with absolute certainly did not happen was that some normal right winger saw a political ad and that caused him to strip into his underwear and charge into Pelosi‘s house, grab a hammer out of someone’s hand and beat them with it. That’s the only thing we know did not happen.

I love how you forget the fact that Marco Rubio had a campaign worker who just had the hell beat out of him.  Some Bernie Sanders fruitcake who listen to him talk how evil Republicans are over and over grab a gun and went to a baseball field and started shooting people. Antifa targeted Republican and conservative groups for entire summer and once your media supporters figured out it looked bad, they stop showing the clips on the nightly news. So in your mind it never happened but I did.

And pointing out there vs their is pretty lame and I thought beneath you, but maybe I’m wrong.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 10/30/22 at 05:04:42

I saw a picture of a white bus,junk stacked strategically around. Couldn't tell what it was, wasn't your typical junk. Looked purposeful, the Kindle doesn't exactly offer great resolution. The guy is a mess. Strung out on drugs. Seems, according to this, to be a BLM supporter. It's Gonna be a minnit before we see what kinda guy he is.

Someone opened the door for the cops. And when they got in, there were two guys holding onto a hammer.
Who opened the door? And why weren't they dropping a lamp on that guys head?
Why did Pelosi have to call the cops? Was the doorman unaware that there was trouble?
I know, could be a woman, but we don't know.
Another report has Pelosi ,apparently you can call Time Out with a home invader, so Pelosi declares a Potty break and calls the cops, leaves the phone in his pocket and just talks to Dave. This Dave is not getting a Gold Star. Nope,, he's getting a Brown Star. Because hezzaAsshole.

https://spinstrangenesscharm.wordpress.com/2022/10/30/whacko-attack-on-paul-p...

Haven't even gotten to the WuHuFlu stuff yet.

I can't figure out where the wooden trim piece off the door went. The glass looks to be safety, the plastic sammich.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #27 - 10/30/22 at 05:29:02

I have also read he was a BLM supporter, wearing birkenstock sandals and with dreadlocks.  I suspect he was just another wacko, and the left is trying to craft the narrative again.

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 10/30/22 at 06:35:29

Well, whoever he is, this is still really strange

RP [Reporting Person] stated that there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend,” the dispatch official said. “RP sounded somewhat confused.

Confused? Yeah

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #29 - 10/30/22 at 07:23:14

If Trump whould have been president, it would have been shot in space.

Under biden everything is average;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRtLqKa_5bY
(Starts at 31:00)

MAGAAAAAAA
(Make Amerika great again and again and again and again) Smiley

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:19:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Really wanna Know

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.