Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
It's only been fifty years (Read 58 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
It's only been fifty years
10/23/22 at 22:17:03

Surely if they keep playing that sad refrain, one day it will be correct.
No..

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/climate-change-gore-b...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: It's only been fifty years
Reply #1 - 10/23/22 at 23:20:44

I'm still waiting for martial law and all of our guns to be taken away, and for the population control measures to start actually controlling the population.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/23/22 at 23:24:02

Is there a movement that is on the scale of the climate fanatics saying it's so? Does government make decisions in respect of the climate lie?
Yes,that green energy BULLFUKKINSHIT the IDIOTS are pushing is Due to Their belief that the Climate is gonna killusall.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/24/22 at 00:41:52

I'm just saying I am still waiting for it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/24/22 at 02:42:07

Well, beto said he is taking the AR s.
Pelosi said If she had the votes
Mr and Mrs America
Turn them all in

There are plenty who Want to disarm Americans
They just haven't figured out how

As for the depopulation
I'm expecting Europe to have some fewer by spring

And the GW thing is a scam.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/24/22 at 04:20:31

It’s death by a thousand cuts. A little policy change here, a little policy change there and pretty soon, there’s an ‘infrastructure’ in place that effects us all. Clean energy this, clean energy that, renewable this, renewable that and before you know it, we live with less, we pay more, we’re less comfortable, we’re colder in the winter and hotter in the summer, and on and on it goes.

All under the all-encompassing umbrella of climate change, of ESG, of corporate responsibility. And all of it, every last bit of it, sits on a foundation constructed from a tiny truth, extrapolated in a massive bedrock underneath us all. We’re forced, mostly by unelected, faceless bureaucrats, to pretend it’s real, that to ignore it is to invite the certain death that awaits us around the next corner. And it’s always the right around next corner, never this corner. No matter what we do, what direction we take, the next corner demands more action or we’ll face certain doom.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 10/24/22 at 08:26:33

Eegore wrote on 10/23/22 at 23:20:44:
 I'm still waiting for martial law and all of our guns to be taken away, and for the population control measures to start actually controlling the population.

“ martial law “

So interesting you start with the the worst thing, yet some say the, ‘Patriot  Act’ was just that.
And threatening, “PUT IN JAIL’ for going to see a sunset at the beach, or taking your family to a park, is not close to the same ?????

“ guns to be taken away “, like that hasn’t been happening big time since 1935. And bit by bit, before that !

“  population control measures “, like the last two years never existed ????

Exactly which Rock do you live under ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/24/22 at 17:22:02

I live under the rock where gun sales still happen, people still go to beaches, and humans still have children.

Climate change happens but it wont kill us all in the next 10 years.  Gun laws happen but they won't take "all of our guns" away in the next 10 years.  Public beach locations close but they won't stop people from using all beaches in the next 10 years.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/24/22 at 17:58:11

Climate change is and has always been happening.
The use of the manufactured fear of it being used to drive a Green agenda, which is nothing but anti human. The people who are pushing for this will cry once they get it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/25/22 at 04:52:05

I’ll restate my case which if I may add, is a great piece of writing.

“It’s death by a thousand cuts. A little policy change here, a little policy change there and pretty soon, there’s an ‘infrastructure’ in place that effects us all. Clean energy this, clean energy that, renewable this, renewable that and before you know it, we live with less, we pay more, we’re less comfortable, we’re colder in the winter and hotter in the summer, and on and on it goes.

All under the all-encompassing umbrella of climate change, of ESG, of corporate responsibility. And all of it, every last bit of it, sits on a foundation constructed from a tiny truth, extrapolated in a massive bedrock underneath us all. We’re forced, mostly by unelected, faceless bureaucrats, to pretend it’s real, that to ignore it is to invite the certain death that awaits us around the next corner. And it’s always the right around next corner, never this corner. No matter what we do, what direction we take, the next corner demands more action or we’ll face certain doom.”

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/25/22 at 05:58:35

You should keep that handy. It's a good piece of writing. And there are people who need to read it over and over and over and over and over again

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
to Kill a Frog
Reply #11 - 10/25/22 at 07:17:05

Eegore wrote on 10/24/22 at 17:22:02:

I live under the rock where gun sales still happen, people still go to beaches, and humans still have children. ..."

If you wish to kill a frog,
do not put it in a pan of hot water.
    It will jump out
Put it in a pan of cold water,
    then slowly raise the heat !!!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/25/22 at 07:32:51

Been hearing about that frog for decades.  I'm still waiting for that water to get warm.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/25/22 at 08:06:02

Eegore wrote on 10/25/22 at 07:32:51:
 Been hearing about that frog for decades.  I'm still waiting for that water to get warm.

Are you saying you see no change in your life due to climate change policies? There’s absolutely nothing that has changed? Nothing you buy has increased in cost because of that, absolutely nothing impacts you at all because of climate change policies? Is that what you’re saying?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 10/25/22 at 08:29:16

Where did the crazies come from E? Just STOP Oil!!
Do you really not see the changes in people from the propaganda that they are clubbed over the head with at the government indoctrination centers? The ones who aren't Activists may not have been radicalized, but my twenty year old grandson believes the bullshit. I tried to talk to him about it. No go. Our society has been changed by the lies. And the power grid is Weaker because of the integration of the sometimes useable in place of the dependable power.
The economy is different. I hope I live to the windmills torn down. It's a Bad Idea.
Like the sign by the school, it sounded so good, but it's NOT going to work.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:33:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It's only been fifty years

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.