Send Topic Print
Autopsy shows (Read 46 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Autopsy shows
10/22/22 at 09:02:21

I guess I will soon know if any of these people exist, or if the corpses are actually alive.
Maybe the Doctors are as qualified as Dr. Jill, who according to Whoopie is an Excellent doctor.

https://allnewspipeline.com/Autopsies_Are_Proving_COVID_Vaccine_Death_Causali...

Or Maybe there have finally been enough people die that it's time to start thinking, Hmmm, Maaaybe the jab isn't so safe after all..

E asked, the other day, why positive statements about the jab are dismissed as bullshit and negative ones are glommed onto and called right.
I'd say it depends on who is seeing those reports.
Some people are exactly the opposite. They believe everything said positively about the jabs and everything that calls them into question is immediately bullshit.
Nevermind the number of FDA Approved drugs that caused enough death and misery that there were advertisements on TV, asking people to join in on a class action lawsuit. And I remember some years ago a vaccination program that was halted, after a relatively small number of deaths.
Being aware of some truly evil things our government has done, like the Tuskegee experiment, I have no reason to trust. I've been reading between the lines and connecting dots for decades. The lies that come out after the deed is done, like how we got into Vietnam, the weapons of mass destruction lies, I've Seen enough to know not to trust. Even IF I believed they were intent on doing good, what is their track record? The Experts who negotiated Every single trade agreement got out maneuvered. Or the Experts were sabotaging America. Either one fails to engender trust.
And The Jabs are not even FDA Approved.. It just doesn't seem reasonable to start off believing it must be good. But a Lot of people did. And nothing will shake that up.
Not yet, anyway.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Autopsy shows
Reply #1 - 10/22/22 at 09:32:05

"E asked, the other day, why positive statements about the jab are dismissed as bullshit and negative ones are glommed onto and called right.
I'd say it depends on who is seeing those reports.
Some people are exactly the opposite. They believe everything said positively about the jabs and everything that calls them into question is immediately bullshit.
"

I agree, that's why I asked multiple times why sources aren't equally scrutinized.  On here when somebody points out hundreds of names on a cited and unread report are not applicable they are told they are wrong and its just a "couple" outliers.  Sources are continually defended, that weren't read, say 2000 soldiers per-day are disabled by the vaccine.  Incorrect information about life insurance reports keep being brought up and posted, even though none of them claim the dead were vaccinated.  

So yeah it depends on the person and often times depends on if they even read their source material.

I agree there should be assessments of the vaccine efficacy and dangers.  I never said it was safe, people on here said I did because pointing out inaccurate "reports" is in their mind equal to saying the vaccine is safe.  I simply don't pretend grossly inaccurate information or straight up lies are proof of anything.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 10/22/22 at 10:08:25

You mean like claims that Biden isn't mentally deficient? When anyone can see he's Not even Almost okay.
So, regarding my post. Are the doctors real? Do the statements stand up? Is this evidence that the jabs are not safe?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/22/22 at 10:27:09

The doctors are real.  There is evidence the vaccine can kill some, but there is evidence that many vaccines can kill.  The issue here is the volume of incidents.  There are not many cases of nucleocapsid protein being detected among the non-infected.  Maybe 4 or 5 so far that have been presented.  The report says : Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.

This is an assumption, and it may be true, but they should have re-tested to confirm.  Now if thousands of people had this issue there would be reason to make a direct correlation, but one out of billions without re-testing isn't enough.

BNT162b2 has been linked to heart inflammation, but 100 incidents compared across billions of non-incidents isn't going to stir people up so they have to alter the data or make things up.  Once we see one or two we start to think every death is vaccine related.  Dead kids, at a rate you've never seen, how many died in your town in 2021?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/22/22 at 11:03:46

how many died in your town in 2021?
How many in yours?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/22/22 at 12:28:29

9 that were old enough to have been vaccinated out of 41,492 known children.  That's 0.01687% if every kid died from the vaccination and no other way.

There, at least where I am, was no increase in child-deaths.  Zero high-school age kids died from heart complications or unknown reasons.  

According to the numbers presented here there should have been, at a minimum, 4100 dead kids.  If we take half that, at least 2050.

If we take just a 1% increase that's 41 dead kids.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/22/22 at 14:17:16

When you were having to deal with the dead and mortuaries backed up, where were you and can you know how many kids have kicked off there?
How do you find that information? I don't have a BatCave and computers hooked into Gotham city. I don't have a clue how to find such answers.
Apparently there were Hot Spots of Covid infection. Why, IDK, but it seems like a higher percentage of the population died in some places.
Yes? No?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 10/22/22 at 14:25:55

Yes,.. they were unvaccinated

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/22/22 at 20:05:10

When you were having to deal with the dead and mortuaries backed up, where were you and can you know how many kids have kicked off there?

I was in a few locations in CO, WY and TX.  At the time the paperwork was not made available as it was just a morgue consolidation process.  We had no reason to know who anyone was.

"How do you find that information?"

Multiple sources.  I start with Census reports and cross reference with school district enrollment reports, local athletic programs and such to gain a baseline population.  Then I look though the coroner reports, State mortality records, newspapers, social media posts/shares/retweets etc. and general medical reports to get as exact of a number that I can in regards to deaths.  

I then verify those names as existing humans through the Department of Health, Department of Education and Social Media.

One could also Google obituaries from their local papers, a number of them have a running log.  Maybe try that.  Still if even 1% increase happened you shouldn't have to search for it, there would be signs all over.  Thousands of kids would have died in Dallas alone.  So to me, a video of a few kids dropping dead (not counting the ones before 2020 that claim they were from the vaccine) isn't a substantial increase in underage deaths.

Apparently there were Hot Spots of Covid infection. Why, IDK, but it seems like a higher percentage of the population died in some places.

Yes.  There are a ton of variables but the primary contributing external factor, which is to be expected, was proximity to other humans.  Then age, and physical health.

Most of the heavy concentration of dead that I dealt with came before the vaccine was administered.  Now that could be because the vaccine has reduced symptoms, or all the people that were most susceptible already had died.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 10/23/22 at 21:57:50

Eegore wrote on 10/22/22 at 09:32:05:
"... there should be assessments of the vaccine efficacy and dangers. ...." 

So,
'x' amount died From the shot.
'x' amount did not die from the shot.

Did anybody test anybody, Before the shot ?
To determine the level of their Heart, (or other organs).  
Then After the shot to determine the level of their Heart, (or other organs) ?

If no, why was that not part of the, trials, ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/23/22 at 23:18:09

Did anybody test anybody, Before the shot ?
To determine the level of their Heart, (or other organs).  
Then After the shot to determine the level of their Heart, (or other organs) ?

If no, why was that not part of the, trials, ?

I'd go back and look through the Pfizer information posted here and see what information you can find on that.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:19:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Autopsy shows

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.