Send Topic Print
The speed of science (Read 63 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The speed of science
Reply #15 - 10/20/22 at 18:08:04

"Their is nothing subjective about the Brandon (POTUS), Walensky (CDC), Maddow (Media), & Fauci (NIAID) lying in their own words.

Best regards,"

So the video I originally watched was not the one linked here.  I'm not sure  how I ended up on another one.

This video basically says what I have been saying.  The vaccine doesn't "stop" the spread of Covid, it does however reduce and only the word "reduce" with the exemption of all other known words, symptoms according to today's clinical data.  

The question I have is why is it normal to be critical of the statements made for pro-vaccine, but anything anti-vaccine is to be considered fact until proven wrong, then debated without even looking at the information?  Shouldn't we be looking at all information this way?

The issue of issuing mandatory vaccinations due to the idea that it "prevents" spread should absolutely be addressed.  Something along the lines of what happened with the oxycontin suits.  The reduction of medical center census loads would be applicable, but prevention would not be.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: The speed of science
Reply #16 - 10/21/22 at 05:55:54

The question I have is why is it normal to be critical of the statements made for pro-vaccine, but anything anti-vaccine is to be considered fact until proven wrong, then debated without even looking at the information?  Shouldn't we be looking at all information this way?

It has a significant amount to do with the circumstance.  Regarding the covid vaccine, it was very evident to me that the response was a coordinated effort and it did not have our health as the primary interest.  It was immoral, unlawful, and unethical what Brandon, Walensky, and Fauci did.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:25:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The speed of science

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.