Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The speed of science (Read 63 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
The speed of science
10/19/22 at 16:22:07

This is why you don't listen to degenerates.

https://rumble.com/v1oipj0-we-were-lied-to-about-vaccines-admits-pfizer.html

This is 28 minute clip exposing all the charlatan hucksters.

Best regards,  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The speed of science
Reply #1 - 10/19/22 at 17:12:37

I wish text was available.
Listening for that long, phhht. I Will, if that is the only way to get the info. But not just right now. Thanks for dropping that in here.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 10/19/22 at 17:16:24

Trust me, you'll enjoy it.  It is from the Jimmy Dore show.  

Best regards

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/19/22 at 17:24:54

Awwrite, heard about him for the first time, I think yesterday. I'll listen to it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/19/22 at 19:19:00

This is the same guy that said "Covid SURGES Among Most Vaxxed Communities Says Harvard Study" who obviously didn't read it or was intentionally trying to mislead.

There's along list of things from this guy that have either proven untrue, or are manipulated to say something different.  The blackface video of Biden was so poorly done but people still jumped on board because facts don't matter when they say what you want to hear.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/19/22 at 20:33:31

True,like Trump is a puppet of Russia, biden won, and isn't senile.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #6 - 10/20/22 at 01:30:57

If seen the Video.

for me it was very frustrating to realize this from the start and not be heard. I threw it all aside and finally took the vaccination to be able to travel.

Fighting it didn't help, so I don't do that anymore.

This world is on fire. There are at least 10,000 other abuses to mention. I'm not indifferent to it, but I have a more important goal.
And I lose myself if I dive into this stuff too much.

Right now there is a more dangerous situation than covid. In the Ukraine, more than 50,000 people are already dying from this virus and it also affects infrastructure. Russia is preparing for a full-out war.

It's like a car race. One does not get his way and reacts childishly and puts all participants in danger.

There is a lot to do about being awake. And we can make it a political movement or not.

For me, being awake is being an adult and being careful not to let childish pains take over me.
For me, this is a continuous process that requires dedication.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 10/20/22 at 02:37:15

Yeah, that is what being an adult is about. Some people fill the car up with stuff that goes bang and drives through something, other people point out the Stupid, you see it coming, you say, Stupids coming, I'm not participating, and then the embracers of Stupid scream at you, You want Gramma to Die! Then they shove granny in a home and send people who have been Diagnosed WITH THE COVID to the house of granny.
And THEN if you dare say it Looks like someone wants to kill off a buncha people they scream conspiracy theorist, and then they never prosecute the guy for murder..
The problem with the game is, every time they pull a trick, they have to have some diversion to get people to let go of the last one. And the diversion Has to be a bigger issue to capture the people, and it's looking like war is big enough.
We have exactly zero interest in the whole thing. Nothing in Ukraine is important to our lives. The billions of dollars, the munitions, America doesn't need to be giving away.!
The Ukraine border, America must protect. But not our own.

Yeah,, sounds right.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 10/20/22 at 03:02:44

Eegore wrote on 10/19/22 at 19:19:00:
 This is the same guy that said "Covid SURGES Among Most Vaxxed Communities Says Harvard Study" who obviously didn't read it or was intentionally trying to mislead.

There's along list of things from this guy that have either proven untrue, or are manipulated to say something different.  The blackface video of Biden was so poorly done but people still jumped on board because facts don't matter when they say what you want to hear.

Well done, nice deflection.  You didn't address any content in the rumble video., you attacked the credibility of the source.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/20/22 at 05:30:13

"Well done, nice deflection.  You didn't address any content in the rumble video., you attacked the credibility of the source."

There are discrepancies but historically on here when I offer references I am told they are wrong without anybody even bothering to look at them.  This is mostly an opinion piece, and my response to information with zero reference is to consider the validity of the source.  When a source distributes fabricated or altered information I tend to believe them less and less.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 10/20/22 at 07:17:59

Eegore wrote on 10/19/22 at 19:19:00:
"...  was intentionally trying to mislead ...
...  manipulated to say something different ..."

(Said in the voice of the character, Yoda)

' something you know - yes '

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/20/22 at 07:51:59

something you know - yes

Yes.  The original footage which was available for years was altered and redistributed by the Jimmy Dore Show, which they admitted, after they were questioned about it.

My opinion is that when a video is altered and then distributed without disclosure that the intent is to mislead.  I know this is my opinion and I know what the Jimmy Dore Show stated about their actions.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #12 - 10/20/22 at 07:56:00

Eegore wrote on 10/20/22 at 05:30:13:
""

There are discrepancies but historically on here when I offer references I am told they are wrong without anybody even bothering to look at them.  This is mostly an opinion piece, and my response to information with zero reference is to consider the validity of the source.  When a source distributes fabricated or altered information I tend to believe them less and less.

If that's the furthest thing you'll come up with to admit it is, I'll take it.Wink

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 10/20/22 at 07:57:05

So is the clip in this post BS? D

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 10/20/22 at 16:59:10

Eegore wrote on 10/20/22 at 05:30:13:
"Well done, nice deflection.  You didn't address any content in the rumble video., you attacked the credibility of the source."

Their is nothing subjective about the Brandon (POTUS), Walensky (CDC), Maddow (Media), & Fauci (NIAID) lying in their own words.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 01:18:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The speed of science

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.