Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gee,where have I heard this? (Read 38 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Gee,where have I heard this?
09/30/22 at 00:31:40

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Gee,where have I heard this?
Reply #1 - 09/30/22 at 06:35:02

Not really,.. "open border" policy is a myth.
Liberals want fair, humane, efficient immigration policy.
DACA shouldn't even be an issue, these young people are as American as anyone.

I do remember an "open border" that allowed us to visit Mexico and Mexicans to visit US easily... that's open, but nothing to do with immigration.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/30/22 at 07:08:35

Did you read it? He is saying what I, and every sane person have been saying.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/30/22 at 10:49:21

It may be a misleading article,.. the first half quotes Clinton but then switches to DeSantis comments.
Of course there are limits to how many immigrants we can allow per year,... we disagree on the number.
Some would say none, some would say a lot.

Venezuelans seeking political asylum are here legitimately to seek legal status.  They are trying to do it right way.
Shipping them around using lies and deception is not helping anyone except politicians during an election cycle.

Rapists and murderers don't trek a thousand miles with their families... rape and murder is a lot easier in Venezuela.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/30/22 at 11:26:32

Rapists and murderers don't trek a thousand miles with their families

But they will borrow a kid to help them get in.

Sick people, don't forget about that.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/01/22 at 08:42:01

Serowbot wrote on 09/30/22 at 06:35:02:
Not really,.. "open border" policy is a myth.

It's possible for it to be More open, Border Patrol Could just go sit in a bar, I guess.
I'll tell you one thing FerSherr, the Americans who live over around Big Bend and in Laredo, they are pretty sure the border is open.
I just left an article recently about how the mortuary is backed up and, seems to me I remember quite a bit of REEEEE! That is Terrible!!!! When the refrigerator trailer was at the morgue because the Rona had everything messed up.
This is because of the lack of control over our border.
Dying so fast they can't keep up.

You Shrugged. You said that I don't really care about them. I just want to shut off their avenue to Freedom.

I don't see anything about YOU there, except You trying to make it about Me..

Why are You not working to stop something that is killing the people you say you care about?

It's okay to infringe on the rights of the people
If it means we save one life..
I've seen it countless times before.

Liberals want fair, humane, efficient immigration policy.

If by Humane you mean risking the lives of the immigrants and the people of America, you have nailed it.

DACA shouldn't even be an issue, these young people are as American as anyone.

I do remember an "open border" that allowed us to visit Mexico and Mexicans to visit US easily... that's open, but nothing to do with immigration.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 10/01/22 at 09:00:33

Serowbot wrote on 09/30/22 at 10:49:21:
It may be a misleading article,.. the first half quotes Clinton but then switches to DeSantis comments.

Well, since you See how it Could be misleading, have you been mislead?

The simple fact is, a lifeboat can only carry so many people to safety. At some point, the people In the boat either stop picking more people out of the water, or they commit suicide by kindness.

America has its own limitations.
Read Clowerd and Piven. Seriously, Row, look it up and READ IT.

Or, the Cliff notes version

The Cloward-Piven Strategy was an example of what are commonly called Trojan Horse initiatives — mass movements whose outward purpose seems to be providing material help to the downtrodden, but whose real objective is to draft poor people into service as revolutionary foot soldiers; to mobilize poor people en masse in an effort to overwhelm government agencies with a flood of demands beyond the capacity of those agencies to meet.

The idea was that in order to wreck a society, you overload their social safety nets.
They were friends of yours, Alynskyites, Make your enemy live up to their rules.
So the eevil capitalist system included safety nets for the downtrodden..
Overload them! Destroy the system.
IDK who funded them or who asked the question
How do you bring down a first World society
But one thing is certain.
Rather than our leaders take the study and use it as a Cautionary Tale,
They have been using it as an operators manual.

You can point to the help wanted signs all you want.
Just because you can show them a body with a pulse that Does Not mean that person can fill the employers Needs.

Of course there are limits to how many immigrants we can allow per year,... we disagree on the number.
Some would say none, some would say a lot.

Venezuelans seeking political asylum are here legitimately to seek legal status.  They are trying to do it right way.
Shipping them around using lies and deception is not helping anyone except politicians during an election cycle.

Rapists and murderers don't trek a thousand miles with their families... rape and murder is a lot easier in Venezuela.

So, you are the dictator, and everything has crashed. The zoo animals have been eaten. Do you just send the prison guards home and let the convicts die in their cells? Or do you ship them off to the North, towards America, whom you hate?

You need to answer that question, too.
Show your work. It's good for ten points.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/03/22 at 22:36:51

If I post an article of Trump quotes that misrepresents quotes from other people as Trump quotes, would you be ok with that article being used as reference?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 10/04/22 at 07:25:25

So Clinton DIDN'T say immigration control was needed?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 10/04/22 at 08:12:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/04/22 at 07:25:25:
So Clinton DIDN'T say immigration control was needed?

Like I said,... "open borders" is a myth.
Everyone knows they can't be literally wide open,... we just don't want immigrants to be seen as enemies.  We were all immigrants once.

GIVE ME YOUR TIRED YOUR POOR
YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE
THE WRETCHED REFUSE OF YOUR TEEMING SHORES
SEND THESE, THE HOMELESS, TEMPEST, TOSSED TO ME
I LIFT MY LAMP BESIDE THE GOLDEN DOOR

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 10/04/22 at 09:10:15

You are confused.
A poem on a statue is Not immigration policy.

You are confused
Immigrants coming through controlled points, being accepted or declined, some people were sick.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/goldman-immigration-and-...

Hopefully you can see how different it was, that people came here, into an undeveloped country, and went out to accomplish something, make a living, there were no food stamps, nothing. Make it or don't. As time went by society built up and it wasn't so much Do or Die, but what is going on today is insane.
I'm pretty sure you were in the
Get vaccinated or suffer
Crowd, but you are just absolutely comfortable with completely unvetted immigration.
Diseases that have been removed from our daily lives are still hanging out where the immigrants are coming from. It's foolish to do what is being done.

The people in the lifeboats had to row past people crying out, condemning them to die.
America is a Finite thing. How many immigrants do we need? How many can we take?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 03:29:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gee,where have I heard this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.