Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I've wondered the same for years (Read 14 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I've wondered the same for years
09/29/22 at 08:07:08

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: I've wondered the same for years
Reply #1 - 09/29/22 at 17:49:17

I'm sure you are well aware; however, for those who are not.

In no uncertain terms we have a fraudulent monetary system backed by nothing.  As every fiat monetary system before ours, it is doomed to fail.  TPTB have no intention of paying back the currency they created out of thin air.  It is not worth the money that it is not printed on.
Moreover, when this system collapses, it will be replaced with a CBDC of which they are rolling out next year.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/29/22 at 18:46:21

G. Edward Griffin wrote
Creature from Jekyll Island. Almost 600 pages. I read it. YouTube has or at least Had his lecture series. Worth watching if that much reading doesn't sound fun. I hated having to lay it down and couldn't wait to get back to reading. It was like reading Sherlock Holmes as a kid.
Shortly after they passed the bill to create the Federal Reserve Henry Ford said
If the People understood how the economy works there would be revolution by morning.

We don't Have money. It's Called money, but the accurate name for cash is currency. Money, by definition, has intrinsic value.

Name a country that is not in debt.
Another book is

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

Anyone else old enough to remember the leaders of South American countries who mysteriously went into Exile? It's vague for me, I remember being confused about it.
Clues in Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.
I didn't read that book. I found enough stuff about it to get what it is about. Probably could have read the whole thing in a lot less time.

Boils down to the world bank, and there is another, not B.I.S., But the places where they had their own banking system with actual money, they would try to loan them money. If they didn't Want to borrow, then they would ratchet up the pressure. They eventually agreed to take the money, and the collateral was the nation's infrastructure and minerals, etc. Aaand they were not to pay the loan off. When the people would figure it out, that they had been sold down the river, Dear Leader would be spirited away,, or that is
The story as presented.
Are people that evil and power hungry?
As for the people who were so ruthless as to do that, what are the odds they actually hauled the leader away to safety or maybe just half a helicopter ride?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/29/22 at 18:59:36

Okay, I'm done cutting duplicate stuff,

This is a Pre-Owned book. All our books are in Good or better condition.
Format: Hardcover
Author: John Perkins
ISBN10: 1576753018
ISBN13: 9781576753019

'Economic Hit Men are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel World Bank, US government, and other foreign 'aid' funds into the coffers of international businesses and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planets natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, and murder. They play a game as old as Empire but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization. I should know; I was one.' John Perkins began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man several times during the past two decades. He was persuaded to stop by lucrative business offers that were contingent on his silence.

"Economic Hit Men are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel World Bank, US government, and other foreign "aid" funds into the coffers of international businesses and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, and murder. They play a game as old as Empire but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization. I should know; I was one." John Perkins began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man several times during the past two decades. He was persuaded to stop by lucrative business offers that were contingent on his silence.

Customer reviews

00 reviews
Write a review
This item doesn't have any reviews yet.

Product details
Format: Hardcover
Author: John Perkins
ISBN10: 1576753018
ISBN13: 9781576753019

'Economic Hit Men are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel World Bank, US government, and other foreign 'aid' funds into the coffers of international businesses and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planets natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, and murder. They play a game as old as Empire but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization. I should know; I was one.' John Perkins began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man several times during the past two decades. He was persuaded to stop by lucrative business offers that were contingent on his silence.

"Economic Hit Men are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel World Bank, US government, and other foreign "aid" funds into the coffers of international businesses and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion, and murder. They play a game as old as Empire but one that has taken on new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization. I should know; I was one." John Perkins began writing Confessions of an Economic Hit Man several times during the past two decades. He was persuaded to stop by lucrative business offers that were contingent on his silence.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:59:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I've wondered the same for years

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.