Send Topic Print
Who has a clue? (Read 134 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who has a clue?
Reply #30 - 10/08/22 at 09:53:05

I Think it was me who declared Row to be in the Muppet family, maybe not, but I've, since the first day of Row being declared a member of that family, I've just always envisioned him as a tall, relative to Muppets, very thin, medium length nap, blue Muppet. With a pleasant demeanor, caring and kind,a good neighbor, who is just a little Too kind.
Willing to assist in the suicide of America, Suicide by Kindness. Offering opportunity and material support for people from anywhere in the world who can get here.

Offering opportunity and material support From Others for people from anywhere in the world who can get here.
There, fixed it for me.

Clowerd and Piven said
In order to collapse a society, overload their social safety nets.

A lifeboat is the perfect analogy.

The Sanctuary City of New York has declared an emergency.
Just RIPPIN through the budget, taking care of the illegals that they support in their quest for freedom and a better life.
I'm not Against them having freedom and a better life. But America isn't doing so great.
YaKnow, I remember when America was energy independent.. And I remember when the stock market broke 30,000,late November,2020.
Thank GOODNESS vBiden has been smoothing over the hard feelings for America that Trump caused. The Saudis agreed to cut production only two million barrels a day! Biden went begging, they got so sick of hearing it they Stopped taking the calls, from The Most Popular American president Evahh!
I'm sure Biden calling them a Pariah state didn't bother them.

I'm still not seeing the reports of the Good Things Biden has done.
It's pretty much still
Trump, Trump, Trump.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who has a clue?
Reply #31 - 10/11/22 at 09:27:29

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/energy-environment/sweden-evidence-...

Yeah, not a bit surprised, but I Really want pictures and after the reports of munitions just dumped here and there, I'd like to see the area around the damage.
And, I have a question...
How would you go about laying a biggass pipe across an area known to have bombs and such just laying around? Wouldn't That be just a little bit reckless?

The first article I read about the pipe said it was encased in cement, to protect from corrosion. Maybe it helps, but I just went and looked it up and the cement is to weigh the pipe down.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 01:20:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who has a clue?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.