Send Topic Print
If someone had told me (Read 74 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
If someone had told me
09/21/22 at 10:20:53

That one day, there would be a clambering mob calling this good, I would not have believed it. I see it, and don't understand. WHAT IN THE FUKK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??

https://granitegrok.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Top-Surgery-Snip-.png

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: If someone had told me
Reply #1 - 09/21/22 at 12:46:42

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/21/22 at 14:19:07

Yeah, I read that until I couldn't. How did America get so crazy? Double mastectomy on children, and nobody is doing anything about it. Spank a kid in public and they send people to investigate you. Maybe take the kid. But chop them up! That is ooookay.
Of Course I talk to lefties as if I have some respect for them..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 09/21/22 at 15:49:27

JoG, you're so gullible,... the internet is a dangerous place for you.

That's fake....... again.
No breast reduction or even double mastectomy looks like that.  Why in the world would they cut the nipples off?
Fake, fake, fake.

Here's actress Ellen Page after transition.  No giant scar with nipples removed.  Very small, light scars to remove breast tissue and now she looks like a real boy.  Same tiny scars as millions of women that get boob implants
(with 6 pack abs we all wish we had)  Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/21/22 at 16:04:46

It's Not the only one I have seen. And, frankly, I seriously don't Give a FUKK if it comes out beautiful, IT'S TRAGIC and stupid and healthy young people are going to regret this stupid crap. And some have come forward. And some just kill themselves, quietly. You are on the wrong side. Again

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 09/21/22 at 16:13:03

That's not the only fake you've seen and fell for?
Why am I not surprised?

Yet you post them. One lie or lies repeated a hundred times.  They're still lies.

Whatever suits your narrative.
True or not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/21/22 at 18:08:03

You really can not read

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/21/22 at 18:08:52

And, frankly, I seriously don't Give a FUKK if it comes out beautiful, IT'S TRAGIC and stupid and healthy young people are going to regret this stupid crap. And some have come forward. And some just kill themselves, quietly. You are on the wrong side. Again

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/21/22 at 19:38:59

But why use lies to prove the point?  Especially when it is not acceptable for others to do it.

As for images of severe scarring after surgeries, especially cosmetic ones, there are plenty of those.  Entire careers and TV series have been made on that material.

I do not support physical gender transition therapy of any kind before emancipation or age 18.  Once one is an adult, sure do what you want, to yourself.  

What is interesting to me is that a young female can rarely get approval to have her ovaries occluded or any other procedure similar to a male vasectomy, because "someday she might want kids".  I've known multiple females that were told to abstain from sex until they are 35-40 and then have the procedure.  So fertility is something a woman can't decide for themselves... until they are 4 decades old, but a kid in 2nd grade can realign their gender.  

« Last Edit: 09/22/22 at 05:20:35 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/22/22 at 05:50:52

Serowbot wrote on 09/21/22 at 16:13:03:
That's not the only fake you've seen and fell for?
Why am I not surprised?

Yet you post them. One lie or lies repeated a hundred times.  They're still lies.

Whatever suits your narrative.
True or not.

Aw….hello? McFly? Anyone home?

You believe Kavanaugh organized rape parties as a high schooler and raped the same girls numerous times all summer.

You posted a picture of a law clerk who’d been sitting in the same chair for hours saying she was secretly giving white supremacy hand signals.

You believe a joke Trump made at a speech was the go ahead Russia needed to steal and release Hilary’s emails.

You believe Hunter Biden flew all the way to China with his Vice President father and they never spoke why he was going to China with him.

You believe Trump said in a speech the Nazi in Charlottesville were fine people.

And that’s just a few.

So I ask you, are you in any position to point out anything?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 09/22/22 at 06:25:01

We live in different realities... yours is missing nipples.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/22/22 at 10:15:14

Serowbot wrote on 09/22/22 at 06:25:01:

I never said I believed those photos were legit it my point still stands as far as what you believe despite evidence and logic to the contrary so can’t see how you’re calling out Jog.

Again….

You believe Kavanaugh organized rape parties as a high schooler and raped the same girls numerous times all summer.

You posted a picture of a law clerk who’d been sitting in the same chair for hours saying she was secretly giving white supremacy hand signals.

You believe a joke Trump made at a speech was the go ahead Russia needed to steal and release Hilary’s emails.

You believe Hunter Biden flew all the way to China with his Vice President father and they never spoke why he was going to China with him.

You believe Trump said in a speech the Nazi in Charlottesville were fine people.

And that’s just a few.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 09/22/22 at 11:00:07

WebsterMark wrote on 09/22/22 at 10:15:14:

I never said I believed those photos were legit it my point still stands as far as what you believe despite evidence and logic to the contrary so can’t see how you’re calling out Jog.

Again….

yes
yes
yes
???
yes
And that’s just a few.

yes

Like I said... different realities.
Mine is shared by most of the world.
Yours is shared by a majority of white, christian, American, males.  Trumpettes

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 09/22/22 at 11:13:44

Ohh,look! That right there is what some people call
A Fusion of enlightenment and entertainment.
Maybe I should cease to acknowledge when I am wrong and just double down, regardless of facts.

I wonder where the lefty who ran down the Republican kid got the idea that Trump supporters are a threat to America and killing them is good.

He was genuinely surprised that he was being arrested. Like he had killed a rabid dog.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/22/22 at 12:22:21

Serowbot wrote on 09/22/22 at 11:00:07:
WebsterMark wrote on 09/22/22 at 10:15:14:

Again….

yes
yes
yes
???
yes
And that’s just a few.

yes

Like I said... different realities.
Mine is shared by most of the world.
Yours is shared by a majority of white, christian, American, males.  Trumpettes

No, yours is shared by idiots.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 15:52:47