Send Topic Print
The trajectory,, (Read 144 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
The trajectory,,
09/11/22 at 08:22:27

I said it some time back, that IF the left get what they want, they wouldn't be able to afford to run their air conditioning. That is goin to include heat,naturally. Power is power, hot or cold, well, lefties, keep on demanding that dependable power sources be closed down and see what happens.

https://summit.news/2022/09/07/swiss-face-up-to-3-years-in-prison-for-violating-
heating-rules/

I'm unable to find the difference between our ability to be in control of our personal comfort being priced out of range or just legislated away.

IDK what it's gonna take,, what do people need to see as consequences for their agenda being pushed forward before they have the big FacePalm moment?
If anyone has not read Agenda21, it's important.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: The trajectory,,
Reply #1 - 09/11/22 at 08:32:47

that IF the left get what they want, they wouldn't be able to afford to run their air conditioning

Do you think someone like John Kerry, who literally cries about climate change but flies his private jet from one of his houses to numerous conferences around the world, is actually going to stop running his air conditioning?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/11/22 at 09:42:06

Well, of course not.. The two tiered JustUs system puts limitations on We,the serfs,not the Important people. Doubt me? Look up who is exempt from laws for we the people.

Congress votes to exempt themselves from …
Last updated: Aug 18, 2022
They vote to exempt themselves and at the same time go after President Trump on tax investigations even after the IRS conducted extensive audits and gave his tax return a clean bill of health. Feminism has robbed women of the natural dignity and grace of their sex, and turned them into inferior men

ar15.com/.../Congress...from-IRS-audits/5-2578255

Aaand the jabs that are so safe and Effective and necessary for YOU to take.
Now Why would they do that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/11/22 at 21:27:40

"They vote to exempt themselves and at the same time go after President Trump on tax investigations even after the IRS conducted extensive audits and gave his tax return a clean bill of health."

This never happened.  It was a joke that people - who want it to be true - will refuse to acknowledge is a complete lie.  Then they bring it up over and over as fact expecting other people to just forget it is not true, just like the websites that still have this posted for more people to incorrectly see and accept blindly as truth.

Again I wonder how many things people go through life being angry about that never even happened.

« Last Edit: 09/12/22 at 03:27:43 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 09/12/22 at 06:27:58

I'm pretty pissed that black people and Hispanics get to vote twice and also get free Mercedes.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/12/22 at 08:18:10

Ya Kneaux, they Do enough wrong to have good cause to want to see all of them working, flipping burgers or something. Why would anyone just create a line of bs and stick it out there? Why? I'd sure like to See someone get a beatdown.

And I didn't find One place. There was plenty.
But, you know, all the Russia Russia Russia?
That was a lie, too.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/12/22 at 09:30:14

How could anyone believe they would Ever exempt themselves from laws that We the People have to obey?

https://archive.humanevents.com/2013/08/07/congress-exempts-itself-from-the-law/

They have been known to put themselves above the law.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 09/12/22 at 10:01:01

Eegore wrote on 09/11/22 at 21:27:40:
"...   This never happened ..."  

"They vote to exempt themselves"

Wonder if Martha would have anything to say about, "Insider Trading" ?

Wonder if the guy that stole a election, (thanks to ACORN), who moved to DC, rented a house, ate/drank/entertained, flew back and forth,  who was DEEPLY IN DEBT, became a MILLIONAIRE after a year, on a 120,000.00 salary.
Would have anything to say ?

And billery, mush for brains, gore, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 09/12/22 at 10:07:36

Serowbot wrote on 09/12/22 at 06:27:58:
I'm pretty pissed that black people and Hispanics get to vote twice and also get free Mercedes.  

I believe you meant that as a Joke.

Do you also believe it is a 'Joke', that many Illegal's  sneaking into this country, get Free Health care, Free Food, Free Lodging, and Free Cell Phones & service ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 09/12/22 at 12:49:29

"They have been known to put themselves above the law."

So truth doesn't matter?  A lie is ok as long as something similar happened years ago.  Why didn't you use a REAL event instead of a lie to support your point?

How is what you claimed this important Truth thing you say you want?

The claim you made here is a lie and the source you used lied to you.  You are leveraging a lie in your argument and are upset over an event that is imaginary.

Why should the rest of us go along with that?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 09/12/22 at 12:52:30

"Wonder if Martha would have anything to say about, "Insider Trading" ?

Wonder if the guy that stole a election, (thanks to ACORN), who moved to DC, rented a house, ate/drank/entertained, flew back and forth,  who was DEEPLY IN DEBT, became a MILLIONAIRE after a year, on a 120,000.00 salary.
Would have anything to say ?

And billery, mush for brains, gore, and on, and on, and on, and on.
"

None of that changes the fact that the claim made here is a lie.  It's not true, it never happened, but somehow the defense for using a lie and claiming it as fact is that Martha Stewart is a criminal.

Why should anyone accept lies as supporting evidence?  Just use truth, it's not as easy but at least it's not imaginary events that never happened.  Be mad about real things not lies.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/12/22 at 15:02:29

Serowbot wrote on 09/12/22 at 06:27:58:

I know, right! I’m gonna get one of those DNA test. I bet I’ve got some brother blood in me so I can qualify too!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 09/12/22 at 16:18:46

You don't need to do that anymore, just need to identify as whatever you want to be.  Sure works for a lot of people these days...........

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 09/12/22 at 18:23:31

Eegore wrote on 09/12/22 at 12:49:29:
"They have been known to put themselves above the law."

So truth doesn't matter?  A lie is ok as long as something similar happened years ago.  Why didn't you use a REAL event instead of a lie to support your point?

How is what you claimed this important Truth thing you say you want?

The claim you made here is a lie and the source you used lied to you.  You are leveraging a lie in your argument and are upset over an event that is imaginary.

Why should the rest of us go along with that?

Did you not see what I said? Quit acting like I made it up. I looked, I found it in several places. You somehow have it in your head that I don't care if it is true or not. I do. But some stuff guPAST my efforts to know. You, Fukk, what is it? How do YOU know everything that is not true?  How DO you do that?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/13/22 at 05:37:19

You, Fukk, what is it? How do YOU know everything that is not true?  How DO you do that?

I don't.

I just scrutinize information I agree with, or think would be true, the exact same way I scrutinize information I think is wrong.  I don't talk about wanting truth then defend lies.

I am willing to check a source prior to passing it on instead of being "excited" or "lubricated" or "too easy to believe" or "too trusting" or whatever reason comes up for posting obviously incorrect information - Then - defending it as fact after.

I don't care if you want to post false information all day, I just don't need to hear why I should believe it myself.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 23:28:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The trajectory,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.