Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How long have people been around? (Read 146 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
How long have people been around?
09/05/22 at 08:34:33

I've known Christians who would get a big vein bulging out on their forehead if you didn't agree that careful analysis of the Bible Proved it was six thousand years. They were adamant that Earth was only six thousand years old. They will either refuse to believe the dating or suffer emotionally..

http://fritz-aviewfromthebeach.blogspot.com/2022/08/footprints-in-sand.html

It's a short article, with pictures..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Re: How long have people been around?
Reply #1 - 09/05/22 at 10:00:43

Scientists calculate earth to be 4.6 billion years old , find it hard to believe that humans have only been around for 6 thousand years. They also suspect that the missing link is still with us and possibly living in Texas.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #2 - 09/05/22 at 21:52:52

I wasn't there , but I'm sure it was before 1953 ???  Wink

Look up : "The Gap" theory of creation , Once again , "I wasn't there" so to me its all "THERORY" .    Anybody who says they know for sure has their own theory , in my humble opinion .
Including the fellers who dated the foot prints.  Roll Eyes

https://www.gotquestions.org/gap-theory.html

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/05/22 at 23:07:18

I'm going have to read that tomorrow,, my brain can't understand much of that right now.

I saw the part about Adam, crap, can't remember the part I understood,,
Anyway, I have gap insurance..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #4 - 09/06/22 at 00:39:39

Yeah foot prints like that in Texas too but scientists said the prints were significantly deeper than those in Utah, like maybe they were heavier.
I think it was their belt buckles !  Roll Eyes

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #5 - 09/06/22 at 00:54:05

There is a cave 100 miles away when it was discovered they found several bodies that dated back 12,000 years. A ledge just past the opening then a 150 ft drop right where it gets dark. You can take a spiral staircase or repel in thru original opening. We been here for some time , but we may never know how long.

Ask JOG , I think he was there. Those are his foot prints. The deep ones.

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #6 - 09/06/22 at 03:50:32

We have been here since God created man.
Other than that, we don’t know.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 09/06/22 at 06:59:37

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 09/06/22 at 13:19:10

That was interesting, Thanks..

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #9 - 09/06/22 at 19:49:03

Ya'll know before Noah's flood when the earth had a shroud of water protecting it and things lived long , long , long life spans the oxidation occurring in the air had to be WAY DIFFERENT than it is now.    So , yea it would be silly to base carbon dating on our current carbon content.
In my humble opinion . Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 09/06/22 at 22:16:38

That is an excellent point. They are trying to adjust the Science to account for a lot of the variables, but Daayumm,, you sure have a tough one to figure out there.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #11 - 09/07/22 at 09:21:44

It was all before my time , but don't most cultures have story's of a great flood ?  

All I know for sure is that :   Praying in Jesus's name gets results and my personal life has been a string of Blessings since I gave-in and ask for  Yahweh to run my life.    More than that is just stuff I've read.

But :

If the Biblical account of the flood is right then the shroud (water) fell that was protecting the earth and people started living shorter life's.  

Question ,   wouldn't the Oxygen level of the air be higher before the shroud fell , and before it did "wouldn't things Oxide faster" , changing the decay rate  ?

Just speculating ???  Huh

och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 09/07/22 at 11:51:55

I'm pretty sure we live in a simulation, we dont even exist.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 09/07/22 at 12:52:45

MMRanch wrote on 09/07/22 at 09:21:44:
It was all before my time , but don't most cultures have story's of a great flood ?  

All I know for sure is that :   Praying in Jesus's name gets results and my personal life has been a string of Blessings since I gave-in and ask for  Yahweh to run my life.    More than that is just stuff I've read.

But :

If the Biblical account of the flood is right then the shroud (water) fell that was protecting the earth and people started living shorter life's.  

Question ,   wouldn't the Oxygen level of the air be higher before the shroud fell , and before it did "wouldn't things Oxide faster" , changing the decay rate  ?

Just speculating ???  Huh

I'm okay with the mysteries. But every time they figure out how to have a better understanding, I'm excited about the possibility of having a better understanding.
The YouTube videos that show the huge stones that fit so perfectly together and the faces on statues with what looks like perfect symmetry in the faces, and the huge stones in Baalbeck, evidence of precision equipment exists, but none of the equipment.
And, No, bronze chisels could not have been the tools for that kinda work. If we have equipment big enough to have set the three big ones at Baalbeck, I want to see it.

As for the Bible stuff, I'd visit with you for a good long while.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #14 - 09/07/22 at 16:23:54

So is Baalbeck also known as "Stone Hinge" ?     Maybe I should just Google it ?

Just Googled it ... Its hard for me to believe B.C. Man built that without help.  
But
I don't know much about such things.    I've read that to make Concrete is not hard to do , but I've never burnt limestone into powder , but I have bought and used Portland cement .

baalbek-lebanon-small.jpg

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 11:08:11

General CategoryThe Cafe › How long have people been around?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.