Send Topic Print
Does it get funnier? (Read 51 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Does it get funnier?
09/02/22 at 19:04:44

The California nutjobs have laid down The Laaaaw! No more gas power cars after, phht, some date.

But For Now
Be mindful of when you charge your e car. Ohh,FFS.. The stupid is just too much.
And for WHAT? The environment? You lefties won't even admit what it takes to mine the nuts to make the batteries. Or look at the children doing the mining. You people are just disgusting.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Does it get funnier?
Reply #1 - 09/03/22 at 03:52:35

Actually, the 'green madness' get worse, European prime minsters are saying we will have 5 -10 years with energy scarcity and deal with it.  Let's cancel all fossil fuel energy, cancel nuclear energy, and tell out citizens they have to freeze.  Also, Russian is selling NG to China and China is selling it back to Europe at exorbitant costs.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #2 - 09/03/22 at 07:33:15

Our government currently earns Billions in taxes that citizens pay due to the high energy price.

That while 75% of the working population can,t make ends meet. Due to inflation.
And I don't mean people can't buy candy anymore. No, they are in debt and the month is not over, wen the salary is already gone.

The 2nd hand market has completely collapsed, because no one has any money left to spent.

Large companies that consume a lot of energy, shut down their production due to high energy prices, resulting in mass layoffs.

I live in a community with a lot of old people and no one can afford to turn on the stove this winter.

What we see happening here is unprecedented.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/03/22 at 08:06:50

Unprecedented, and unnecessary. It's being done to the people all over.
When the government makes nothing but mistakes,it's Not a accident. Since when is it the job of government to tell us
Well, you can just get rid of the gasoline cars now, we are switching you to electric.??
Anyone else see what the so called ,ehh,some czar,,

We don't want to go back to normal
We want to create a very different, new normal

It just might be time to listen to the conspiracy theorists.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 09/03/22 at 09:35:00

Been seeing a lot of bumper-stickers lately.

" Stop California-izing
        My Arizona "

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 09/03/22 at 16:22:42

zevenenergie wrote on 09/03/22 at 07:33:15:
That while 75% of the working population can,t make ends meet. Due to inflation.
And I don't mean people can't buy candy anymore. No, they are in debt and the month is not over, wen the salary is already gone.

The 2nd hand market has completely collapsed, because no one has any money left to spent.

I'm sorry to hear just how bad it is and winter has not set in.  Is most of Europe facing the same predicament?  Do the governments have any plan to remedy the situation?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/03/22 at 21:36:43

People are acting like CA won't "allow" gasoline cars in the State after 2035.  What is happening is the sale of new cars will be electric only.

Not that any of this is sustainable, but do we really need to pretend that no gasoline cars will be allowed in CA?

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 09/04/22 at 01:29:15

Dear PG,
I am not fully aware of the situation of the countries around me, but I do hear the same messages.
The governments there do, take measures to relieve the burden on citizens, such as public transport has becomes free and people are compensated more by lower VAT.

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/04/22 at 01:35:32

Dear PG,

I am not fully aware of the situation of the countries around me, but I do hear the same messages.
The governments there do, take measures to relieve the burden on citizens, such as public transport has becomes free and people are compensated more by lower VAT.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:36:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Does it get funnier?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.