Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Direct collusion
Reply #30 - 09/05/22 at 19:07:58

I will repeat;

Yet if one had a influencing platform.
And a government entity came to you and said;
'You will do this, or this will happen' (Threatening)
'You will do this, and this will happen' (Bribe)

Adding one line;

If the FBI, or other lettered 'agency',
'Suggested' one do this or that,
90% would pee in their pants.
Then do what they were TOLD to do.

Got it, so you are imagining things you have no evidence of and acting like it is fact.

Facebook is a private company, they have no obligation to protect your first amendment rights.

This has nothing to do with ethics, this only has to do with a private company not supporting the guy you like.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 09/05/22 at 19:11:18

Again, the FBI didn’t need to force them. They simply used them as a tool to  improve the election prospects for their preferred candidate. They did this by asking or implying they wanted social media companies to withhold and remove (censor) information published on their platforms.

Great.  Facebook is a private company and has zero obligation to protect your 1st Amendment rights.  If you don't like a private businesses practices, that are completely legal, then don't support that business.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 09/05/22 at 21:06:46

You tell me what fukkin BUSINESS the MutherFukkin FBI has ASKING them to censor everything they wanted to call misinformation.
They PRETEND to be a platform for all voices, until someone says something that the lefties don't like.
And IIRC, someone came up with a competing platform.
Ohh,LOOKIE! You can't get the servers to work..
Some chickenshit crap.
Just admit its a stacked deck.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/06/22 at 12:19:47

"You tell me what fukkin BUSINESS the MutherFukkin FBI has ASKING them to censor everything they wanted to call misinformation.
They PRETEND to be a platform for all voices, until someone says something that the lefties don't like.
And IIRC, someone came up with a competing platform.
Ohh,LOOKIE! You can't get the servers to work..
Some chickenshit crap.
Just admit its a stacked deck."

It's a private business, they can run their business how they want.  They have no obligation to protect your 1st Amendment right so this is not a free speech issue.  It's you not liking how they run their business.

If they were censoring Biden and allowing Trump to use the platform you most likely wouldn't be complaining.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 09/06/22 at 13:12:37

You are WRONG.
And frankly, I'm pisstoff at you for suggesting that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 09/06/22 at 16:24:22

I just had a comment censored on Yahoo.
I'm not crying about  it.
I said what I thought, they deemed it inappropriate.
No big deal.

Life ain't about tweets. Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 09/06/22 at 17:21:26

Are you that Dense? The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT sicced a company on the pe.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 09/06/22 at 19:38:21

"Are you that Dense? The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT sicced a company on the pe."

The FBI requested a private company censor/remove specific material and that private company chose to comply.

The issue I have is the tremendous amount of pro-Trump material that is n Facebook.  If the FBI wasn't allowing this why are all those pages posts and members still on Facebook?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 09/06/22 at 20:15:30

You're kidding, right?
You equate trying to keep attention on Hunter's crimes with some positive Trump words?
You can't discern the difference?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 09/06/22 at 20:24:54

I don't care about the difference because I can see that Facebook is a tremendously poor location to obtain any information about any topic.  Facebook is a privately owned social media site where anyone can put anything until Facebook removes it.  It's garbage information and I see equal amounts of garbage from all kinds of political avenues.  If I can go to the local library or a series of dumpster fires I don't go around complaining about how the City isn't fairly regulating the papers that end up in these dumpster fires.  

This isn't a 1st Amendment issue.  Facebook has no obligation to protect your 1st Amendment rights.

If there is garbage facts all over Facebook then don't use Facebook to obtain and spread your facts.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 09/06/22 at 22:12:14

I don't care about how you evaluate FB as a source. I don't even have an account.
I don't care about the whether or not they are obliged to protect my First amendment rights. I CARE that an element of the mutherfukkin federal government asked them to censor the people who were trying to have a conversation about the laptop.
Do you get that yet? I don't give one flying FUKK about FB. But for the FBI to approach someone and suggest they should censor the people, THAT IS A PPRROOBBLLEEMM.
Got it?
Ohh,and the laptop? It's really real. And instead of the FBI investigating Hunter,, they are screwing with Trump.

FB may not be legally obliged to protect my First amendment rights
But the fukking FBI ARE. You know that cute little oath? Yeah, That one.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 09/07/22 at 07:23:55

FB may not be legally obliged to protect my First amendment rights
But the fukking FBI ARE. You know that cute little oath? Yeah, That one.

Yeah so the FBI can not prosecute You for speaking your opinion in a legal method or in an actual public forum.  They can however request a private business, that has no obligation to protect your rights, to remove specific content from their privately owned and funded assets.

Since Facebook has no obligation to protect your rights, the FBI is not infringing on your rights when they request a private business do something with their privately owned assets.

If they interfered with an actual public forum or your actual legal rights then there would be a free-speech issue.

" But for the FBI to approach someone and suggest they should censor the people, THAT IS A PPRROOBBLLEEMM.
Got it?
"

"The People" or people that choose to use Facebook?  Customers maybe, but I don't see this as an infringement on the American Public as it only pertains to people that want to get news from Facebook.  Facebook is pretty clear that they are a private company to share information with people you select to interact with, not a journalism company obligated to provide information to the general public.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #42 - 09/07/22 at 07:47:09

Eegore wrote on 09/06/22 at 19:38:21:
"...  The FBI requested a private company censor/remove specific material and that private company chose to comply..."

A Yep, the F ucking Bumbling Idiots, er FBI, 'REQUESTED', (Cough-cough).

Perhaps someone needs to read the TRUTH of the, 'Ruby Ridge', and Waco events
NOT,  the sanitized FBI versions.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #43 - 09/07/22 at 07:47:43

I don't do Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or any of those pop culture things you have to sign up for.
I also use DuckDuckGo instead of Google (same thing with out tracking)

My net footprint is pretty much here, and Scarlett Johansson's boobies... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #44 - 09/07/22 at 07:50:53

Eegore wrote on 09/07/22 at 07:23:55:
"...  Facebook is pretty clear that they are a private company to share information with people you select to interact with..."

Incorrect

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:36:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Direct collusion

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.