Sidenote (Read 54 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Sidenote
08/30/22 at 02:26:29

You EVER even wonder about that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Sidenote
Reply #1 - 08/30/22 at 05:09:53

They have done everything they can to protect Epstein and his cronies.  Even the magistrate judge that signed off on Trumps raid worked for Epstein.  No kidding, look it up.  Regardless, what I am a little surprised about is no lists of clients were leaked on the internet.  Even fake lists weren't leaked..............

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/30/22 at 05:19:06

Considering that supposedly a body-double of Epstein, down to the exact DNA replication was executed in a Federal prison where they made a CGI video to cover their tracks and found multiple staff to volunteer to be criminally prosecuted instead of saying they were told to "go have a cigarette" so contracted hitmen could go kill an Epstein duplicate, why would this be surprising?

Somehow they found a way to make exact DNA replication of a human, but somehow couldn't get one ear right, and FBI raids is the question?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/30/22 at 06:26:39

JFK Jr and Elvis did it

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/30/22 at 06:58:42

Excellent rebuttals. Brilliant! That explains why not ONE of the people who BOUGHT the children she was found guilty of selling for sex has had the FBI kick their door in.
Gosh,if only I could teach  my mind to self deflect, then I wouldn't need you folks to show me how.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/30/22 at 07:20:34

"Gosh,if only I could teach  my mind to self deflect, then I wouldn't need you folks to show me how."

Wait so if someone asks a question and the answer is to complain more and drudge up other nonsense, like electric cars when a topic is about Covid, that type of response is unproductive?  Interesting.

I don't know why other "clients" have not had their homes raided.  Either there are no warrants issued due to lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/30/22 at 07:54:04

Soooo, you're saying that a person who was directly involved in procuring underage girls for men who were on an island was not asked for any names? The FBI are just not taking action Yet? Your answer is Correct
And it describes the PROBLEM. Why are the things you answered with happening?
We were Told that the Investigation into Epstein would continue when he was found dead.
Am I to believe that place wasn't loaded with cameras? The Brilliant Investor Epstein?
But nobody seems to know where the money came from? Call me jaded, but I'm thinking he was paid for his discretion and his illegal services. A more blunt person might call it blackmail. I have a Real hard time believing he didn't have a DeadMan switch. And if he got dead and didn't do certain things after a time, certain things would get made public.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/30/22 at 08:00:20

Soooo, you're saying that a person who was directly involved in procuring underage girls for men who were on an island was not asked for any names?

No I never said that.  I said either there are no warrants issued due to lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it.  Maxwell at first attempted to protect some clients but has indicated that is no longer being done.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/30/22 at 08:41:45

Should I remain hopeful that the guys who went to the island and had sex with the underage girls are being investigated? I ask because, so far, it's been looking like connected Democrat supporters and office holders get the Blind Eye investigation treatment. The FBI stifled the story of the laptop. Yes, they did. And Hillary ditched emails. That had been requested. You mean, like with a rag? Ohhh, please, the obviousness of how differently the law is applied to different people is glaring.
If anything comes from the Epstein Island thing I will be well and truly surprised. Seems like she would have been trading names for freedom.
Seriously, side note,, I saw a list of names of people Someone posted, it was a meme, really, a woman holding a cardboard sign, with quite a few names, alleging they had gone to the island. A surprising number of women were on it. Names I certainly recognized, but it was just Allegations, by someone,, who? IDK.. I don't remember the name of any of them. And, of course, anyone with the right connections could go there, I guess. Just Because someone Went doesn't necessarily mean they did something while they were there, right?
IDK how the law works,
If you're somewhere and you see something that is obviously illegal, are you Legally required to report it?
Even IF someone had no desire to do anything illegal, a trip to such a nice place to have a party away from prying eyes of paparazzi and autograph hounds would hold some appeal. I'd bet food was flipping fabulous.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 08/30/22 at 09:07:22

Eegore wrote on 08/30/22 at 08:00:20:
"...  No I never said that ..."   

You strongly, IMPLIED, it !

Eegore wrote: “… I don't know why other "clients" have not had their homes raided.  Either there are no warrants issued due to lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it….”

You really have no opinion of, “… why other "clients" have not had their homes raided….”

“…Maxwell on board his private jet,  which hosted a large amount of political figures…” (photo)
“… Maxwell told her that she “had a great body for Mr. Epstein and his friends…”
“… At the same time Maxwell and Epstein were luring these girls away from their families to sexually abuse them, the older pair was socializing with the rich and elite…”
“… Witnesses recalled seeing photographs at Epstein’s Florida mansion that showed the financier with leaders ranging from Fidel Castro to Pope John Paul II. Epstein also had entertained former President Bill Clinton and Maxwell’s pal, Britain’s Prince Andrew …”

Really, the reason you believe no other person, or other client was ever mentioned, is because of, “…lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it….”

Could it be part of the same reasoning that;
Clinton & Obama took records, and STOLE gifts/paintings from the WH, and they were NEVER raided, or was broadcast 24/7.
Could it be that people committed, ’suicide’,  (with shots to the head with hands tied behind their back), after saying they will testify against the Clinton’s.
Or a airplane was cleared,  then delayed, and surrounded by SS, so two high level people could talk about grandchildren.
Perhaps using a personal unsecured computer, then ‘BLEACHING’ is perfectly OK, cause, the FBI did not say it was bad.
Or IGNORING, someone saying, (to the like) ‘Help I am going to be tortured, dragged through the streets, then killed’.
Or selling  property owned by ALL Taxpaying Citizens of the US, For peanuts, so a huge donation could be put into a private, ‘fund’, to be put in pockets later.

Etc/Etc/Etc/Etc/Etc

Careful, your slip is showing.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/30/22 at 09:46:44

You strongly, IMPLIED, it !

I did not.  Nothing about what I said indicates that nobody asked Maxwell for names.  Nothing. JoG just made that up in his head and tried to say I said it.

I meant what I said.  I do not know.  Either there are no warrants issued due to lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it.

"Really, the reason you believe no other person, or other client was ever mentioned, is because of, “…lack of evidence or nobody has been assigned to do it….”"

Other persons and clients were mentioned.  That wasn't JoG's question, it was why haven't their homes been raided specific to the FBI.  When you change the question after an answer is given, the answer no longer applies.

"Could it be part of the same reasoning that;
Clinton & Obama took records, and STOLE gifts/paintings from the WH, and they were NEVER raided, or was broadcast 24/7.
Could it be that people committed, ’suicide’,  (with shots to the head with hands tied behind their back), after saying they will testify against the Clinton’s.
Or a airplane was cleared,  then delayed, and surrounded by SS, so two high level people could talk about grandchildren.
Perhaps using a personal unsecured computer, then ‘BLEACHING’ is perfectly OK, cause, the FBI did not say it was bad.
Or IGNORING, someone saying, (to the like) ‘Help I am going to be tortured, dragged through the streets, then killed’.
Or selling  property owned by ALL Taxpaying Citizens of the US, For peanuts, so a huge donation could be put into a private, ‘fund’, to be put in pockets later."

So complaining in general about other things is back on the table as a way to contribute.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/30/22 at 09:50:34

"Should I remain hopeful that the guys who went to the island and had sex with the underage girls are being investigated?"

No.  You have no way to influence that outcome.

"If you're somewhere and you see something that is obviously illegal, are you Legally required to report it?"

Typically no.  Each State has different laws for this.  In OH you are not required to report a felony, In TX you are.  Many professions have mandatory reporting that only apply to someone employed in the specific profession.

On an island where US law does not apply I would say you are not required by US law to report anything.  The Virgin Islands are under a slightly different judicial structure:

https://law.justia.com/virgin-islands/#:~:text=The%20U.S.%20Virgin%20Islands%...

https://law.justia.com/codes/virgin-islands/2019/

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 08/30/22 at 11:11:26

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/30/22 at 16:51:06

Not on the island. You seem to forget that Epstein got the boot from Trump.
Those pictures are thirty years old. When was he convicted? Wasn't that about twenty years ago? IDK when Trump told him to get out and don't come back. Or what kinda contact Trump had with him after the conviction. Maybe you have something I should see.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:35:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sidenote

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.