Send Topic Print
Brace for impact (Read 68 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Brace for impact
08/20/22 at 15:21:44

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/zxxx_662805/202206/t20220623_10709037.html

Our world will be changing soon...........

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Brace for impact
Reply #1 - 08/20/22 at 15:38:31

White hair, white clothes, white mic, white chair.... is he in podcasting from an asylum?

He should be... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #2 - 08/20/22 at 15:41:00

Serowbot wrote on 08/20/22 at 15:38:31:
White hair, white clothes, white mic, white chair.... is he in podcasting from an asylum?

He should be... Huh

What part do you disagree with?  Do you believe the dollar will be the reserve currency in 20 years, 10 years?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/20/22 at 16:50:41

It won't be China or Russia... they're too unstable.
Although Trump has destabilized the US standing in the world,... we're building back trust now.

If not... maybe the Euro

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 08/20/22 at 21:36:56

Serowbot wrote on 08/20/22 at 16:50:41:

Are you familiar with BRICS?  They started off as a loose knit economic partnership, that has evolved into a New Development Bank, Contingent Reserve Arrangement, BRICS payment system, and BRICS basket reserve currency.  

They don't need nor want the dollar, SWIFT, IMF, so on so fourth.  More countries are looking to join as well.  I ask again, how long you think the dollar will remain the world's reserve currency?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/10/22 at 18:21:44

I'm not sure how long the dollar will remain the worlds "reserve currency" but I really don't care.  Right now it's at an predicted high and it's pushing other lower economies to need much more of their own currency to pay out debt.

Good for me, terrible for them.  Am I ok with my primary currency being the "go-to"?  Yes.

Can I see why nobody else wants a single country to have this ability?  Of course I can.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 09/10/22 at 21:42:38

Serowbot wrote on 08/20/22 at 15:38:31:

He should be... Huh

Beck and you both had no desire for Trump to be president.
Only difference is, he watched and listened and changed his mind.
He also spearheaded a major effort to bring people out of Afghanistan.
Our government went out of their way to thwart that.
He's a really good guy.
Instead of just hating on him, why not just explain to us what he is or saying that is incorrect?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 09/10/22 at 22:01:09

Although Trump has destabilized the US standing in the world,... we're building back trust now.

If not... maybe the Euro

Really? I didn't know Trump had damaged our standing around the world. I Thought I was paying attention,, but if you have some names of world leaders who Trump pissed off other than the Chinese and Russia, because he certainly upset them. So, who else? What did he do?
You Do Know the Saudis stopped speaking to biden,right? The whole world watched him take office while America,for the first time in about seventy years was energy independent and his first moves were to kick the legs out from under the economy. How anyone can have watched what Biden did and not just want to scream is beyond me.
I'm serious,Bot, show me what Trump did that diminished the respect foreign leaders have for America. When you can tell me how their behavior towards America changed,like how the Saudis stopped taking his calls, begging for more oil. They are laughing at America for what Biden did. He wrecked our energy sector and then went begging for oil. Somehow you don't understand why that behavior is so stupid that they not only Don't, they Can't have respect for him,or America. If anyone has damaged America in the eyes of the world, you voted for him.
I gave you the courtesy of full sentences and a step by step explanation of what was done and how it affected how the Saudis would treat our president. And America.
So, please, just explain what Trump did, to whom,what did they change about how they treat America because of it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #8 - 09/11/22 at 07:05:59

China is economically on the brink of an abyss. Russia can only move forward for 2 years and then all sources will have dried up.
It is very unlikely that the dollar will fall. Because there is no alternative currency.

But...China has all the strategic places in its hands. They are currently the world leader.

They have bribed many governments. Many senior officials have taken money and are either paid or blackmailed.
That's pretty exciting. They rule even westercountrys.

If they manage to seize power in Taiwan, they also control the chip market. And that is most likely the death knell for the western tech industry.
One thing is certain. something awaits us beyond all our expectations.
If Putin loses Ukraine, will he go nuclear?

The world is on fire.

It has always been that way, but the globe has never been so dry and the fire never so hot.

There is only one way out of this situation and that is we have to make an evolutionary step as humanity.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/11/22 at 07:24:58

There is only one way out of this situation and that is we have to make an evolutionary step as humanity.

IDK if Evolution is fast enough. And before we escape the situation, we probably need to understand what the situation Is. The situation, should we Not wrest control from the people who are driving the situation, will continue on this trajectory toward what TPTB want as The End Game. If people have not read Agenda21, they don't have a clue about what the people who don't really Need a planet full of people.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 09/11/22 at 16:31:18

zevenenergie wrote on 09/11/22 at 07:05:59:
China is economically on the brink of an abyss.

I hear this from time to time, can anyone elaborate?

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 09/11/22 at 21:32:24

"China is economically on the brink of an abyss.

I hear this from time to time, can anyone elaborate?"

I doubt it since "brink of an abyss" is opinion and not a measurable assessment.  If you set search parameters for Chinese economic status there will be dozens of articles a day tossed out, each one predicting a complete failure crippling China or that the economy is skyrocketing and China will be the next world superpower.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 09/12/22 at 08:25:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/10/22 at 22:01:09:

If not... maybe the Euro

Really? I didn't know Trump had damaged our standing around the world. I Thought I was paying attention,, but if you have some names of world leaders who Trump pissed off other than the Chinese and Russia, because he certainly upset them. So, who else? What did he do?
You Do Know the Saudis stopped speaking to biden,right? The whole world watched him take office while America,for the first time in about seventy years was energy independent and his first moves were to kick the legs out from under the economy. How anyone can have watched what Biden did and not just want to scream is beyond me.
I'm serious,Bot, show me what Trump did that diminished the respect foreign leaders have for America. When you can tell me how their behavior towards America changed,like how the Saudis stopped taking his calls, begging for more oil. They are laughing at America for what Biden did. He wrecked our energy sector and then went begging for oil. Somehow you don't understand why that behavior is so stupid that they not only Don't, they Can't have respect for him,or America. If anyone has damaged America in the eyes of the world, you voted for him.
I gave you the courtesy of full sentences and a step by step explanation of what was done and how it affected how the Saudis would treat our president. And America.
So, please, just explain what Trump did, to whom,what did they change about how they treat America because of it.

C'mon Row,I know how you feel, but, seriously, I'm just trying to have a good natured conversation. Help me out. Help me understand Why you feel that way.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/12/22 at 09:12:06

I shat myself with laughter after reading that Sew and here’s a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_ALLadQ1M

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 09/12/22 at 16:14:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/12/22 at 08:25:18:
C'mon Row,I know how you feel, but, seriously, I'm just trying to have a good natured conversation. Help me out. Help me understand Why you feel that way.

He is a marxist through and through, they don't want what we are interested in.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:26:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Brace for impact

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.