YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: This was in our news.
Reply #15 - 08/20/22 at 12:37:26

kirsties40 wrote on 08/20/22 at 10:16:29:
There's good and bad within every faction on any debate.

You mean you didn't get that I'm always good and always right?   Grin Grin Grin
Welcome to SS.Com, Kirstie  Smiley

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/21/22 at 04:46:32

Trans do exist, and restrictive laws won't change that.

Actual trans do not exist in any significant percentage that is a basis for changing guidelines. We’re creating a group of confused cross dressing children by not condemning stupidly and going so far as to cut boobs and dicks off of confused teenagers. Liberals are F’d up.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 08/21/22 at 08:09:12

It's like what happens when you subsidize something.
You get more of it. By reshaping society to welcome this delusion and socially destructive behavior we open the door for the socially awkward, the people who are Nobodies in school and society can get the attention and acceptance they crave,they can go from a complete nobody at school to a brave and heroic person, applauded by the other weirdos.

Gee,Wally, I wonder how many of those people are the children of Trump supporters..

Gosh,Beve, that's a good question,, I doubt they have done an Official Government Study on that,, but I'm willing to bet that every single one of the pre-teen trannies living in a Biden supporting household.

And if you vote for the same people the weirdos vote for, you support this mental illness being accepted as good and normal.
Thieves and murderers walk among us. They have existed since the beginning,so are we to pity them for their mental illness that allows them to behave in an antisocial manner and call them Good and accept them, too?
This downward spiral that started with
Just let us get married, like you normies, is now where? Look at what the willingness to Compromise got us. People are trying to dress up paedophilia by renaming it. Poor thing, he can't help it. He was born that way, ( just like serial killers and thieves) so he can't help being a
Minor Attracted Person.

We compromised our principles, and that never works out.

Yeah, homosexuality has been around since the beginning. Because we are natural born sinners. While society makes being a weirdo  uncomfortable, weirdos work to suppress their weirdness and Because people are social beings and generally want to be accepted by their peers, they try to fit in. If someone gets off on crapping while fully dressed, he's not likely to do that every day in first period. Why? Because he would be shunned by Everyone..

I remember that saying

I can't help it, I was born this way.

Has anyone else noticed how many more people are being born that way lately?
Since Proper Grooming is so successful at turning so many psychologically weak,emotionally needy young kids, why is it some kinda unwritten law that Grooming them to be normal can't work and in some places it's illegal to even try to council them and bring them back to the natural approach to life?
Hey,JoG!? Uhh,what Is this Normal you speak of? Don't you know there is no such thing as normal?

Yes, there Is a Normal.

ADJECTIVE
conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected:
"it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food" · [more]
synonyms:
usual · standard · typical · stock · common · ordinary · [more]

It's normal to be able to add 2 and 2. When90+% of people behave in a certain way, that is what normal is.

Voting for the people who are working to normalize these aberrant behaviors puts YOU in their camp.
I'm sure Republicans are working to accomplish some things that I don't agree with, but I can't point out any one thing today.
The ruination of society by the support for the homosexual, tranny, perversion in general that we are all watching?? Yeah, you should stop voting democrat over That One issue.
It's that or at least admit you support the perversion taught to children. Classrooms are being used to inculcate perversion.
The public libraries, being used as Free Time for Mommy while a dude in a dress reads a book written For Children, telling those kids about how Ralph and John took a detour walking home from school and took turns sucking each other off.
Can you IMAGINE the screaming and the outrage if it was some guy reading a bible verse and then asking each kid what they thought about it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #18 - 08/21/22 at 08:14:15

WebsterMark wrote on 08/21/22 at 04:46:32:

Actual trans do not exist in any significant percentage that is a basis for changing guidelines. We’re creating a group of confused cross dressing children by not condemning stupidly and going so far as to cut boobs and dicks off of confused teenagers. Liberals are F’d up.

I think you give them the right to exist, but they do exist.

The days when there were still real men and real women are long gone. Our drinking water contains remnants of the contraceptive pill, and our food contains substances that shake our hormones.

As far as I'm concerned, you're standing at a defunct bus stop, proclaiming what's so good about public transport.

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/21/22 at 08:14:48

zevenenergie wrote on 08/21/22 at 08:14:15:
WebsterMark wrote on 08/21/22 at 04:46:32:

I think you don,t give them the right to exist, but they do exist.

The days when there were still real men and real women are long gone. Our drinking water contains remnants of the contraceptive pill, and our food contains substances that shake our hormones.

As far as I'm concerned, you're standing at a defunct bus stop, proclaiming what's so good about public transport.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 08/21/22 at 09:07:50

That some exist is true. But reshaping the mores of society and encouraging people to join in is societal suicide. Celebrating the moment and calling them Brave, lifting them up and Having Pride for being perverted is perversion itself.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 08/21/22 at 11:03:04

Global record heat and drought.
Threats of nuclear war. War in Ukraine.
Global pandemic, monkeypox, and now polio is back
Threats of a new civil war in America.
Rising domestic terrorism and racial tensions.
Mass shootings.
Rising prices due to global shortages of energy and failing crops.
... and dudes in dresses.

Are you sure you have your priorities sorted?
Is this impacting your life?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/21/22 at 11:14:09

If you see how they dare to present themselves and how they play in a society that is quite sexually frustrated, then you can speak of guts.

So that something that they haven't lost.

I think everyone is perfers to a greater or lesser degree. And I think exposing it there is already a step in the right direction.
Most people have a shame or pain about sexuality, it is from these emotions that we judge others who may have a healthier or freer sexuality.

Because judging is so much easier than facing this shame, pain and what not. We must be verry careful not to do judge automatically.

Because it is the judgment that isolates us. And especially in a time like this it is important that we are connected.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:33:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › This was in our news.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.