Send Topic Print
NFL deaths (Read 46 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NFL deaths
08/12/22 at 10:30:12

Those morons at Harvard thought in 2019 that young NFL players died at an elevated rate.  But if we take today's number of dead NFL players, and look at 2019, we don't have an increase in cardiac deaths.  Obviously Harvard can't do math.

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/pro-athlete-mortality-gap

ANNUAL SURVEY OF FOOTBALL INJURY RESEARCH in conjunction with National Center for Catastrophic Sport Injury Research also thought NFL players died from heart issues at an elevated rate.  Idiots.  They can't do math either.

https://nccsir.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/5614/2021/03/Annual-Football-...

Also from 2019:

Mortality Among Professional American-Style Football Players and Professional American Baseball Players.  Complete mathematical failures.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2734063/

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: NFL deaths
Reply #1 - 08/12/22 at 11:04:09

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2015:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/deaths.htm

158 dead. 1 under age 35

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2016:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/deaths.htm

141 dead.  8 under age 35.

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2017:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/deaths.htm

135 dead.  5 under age 35.

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2018:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2018/deaths.htm

153 dead.  2 under age 35.

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2019:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/deaths.htm

153 dead.  3 under age 35

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2020:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/deaths.htm

186 dead.  3 under age 35.

Recorded NFL player and past player deaths in 2021

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/deaths.htm

189 dead.  5 under age 35.

2021 5 out of 189 =  2.64550265%
2020 3 out of 186 =  1.61290323%
2019 3 out of 153 =  1.96078431%
2018 2 out of 153 =  1.30718954%
2017 5 out of 135 =  3.7037037%
2016 8 out of 141 =  5.67375887%
2015 1 out of 158 =  0.632911392%

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/12/22 at 12:00:22

The truth will come out. The Jab is bad. It's killing and injuring people. You wanted to know Why we were not seeing our military reports. Aaand, it came out that they were simply not making it public. You act like watching the soccer players falling, clutching their chest,some dying, some, end of career. Eric Clapton was injured. He thought he would never play again.
I know One who died From Covid.
Nobody I Know is jab injured.
That is not saying a lot. I don't know many people and I can go a week and not leave the property. My circle is small. My SIL is a UPS driver. Lots of people he sees every day.
Nobody died From it, nobody talking about injuries or death from the jab.
But who is telling us about people dying at an unforeseen rate?
Insurance companies.
Are They lying?
What is the reason for this statistically unreasonable jump in deaths?
The CDC has recently reversed course.
Sweden is taking a victory lap, because they didn't do what everyone else did.
And they are doing Just Fine.
I guess the best thing that came out of this is Now we Know that all those trials that the pharma companies have been saddled with are not necessary. They can just throw something together and YeeHaww, step right up! Get your safe and Effective jabs here.
And who keeps getting it? The jabbed. You can believe what you want. I'm gonna believe what I want. Biden is not a legitimate president. Hunter is the one who should be being investigated. The jabbed will be suffering, and I won't.
I guess the teenagers dying in their sleep is just more lies. You can wear your fingers down to bloody nubs typing, I don't care. I've made it this far in life concluding what I believed the most likely thing was correct. I've seen plenty of lies. I was taken in a few times. The older I got, the better I got at not getting lied to. If I discover that I have been wrong believing what I have been so vociferous about, I will own that.
It's gonna be a while before the evidence comes out.
I'm waiting to see the women who miscarried cry about being sterile.
I think you are working hard to not see what is happening.
Have fun and Keep Typing!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/12/22 at 12:23:51

"The truth will come out. The Jab is bad. It's killing and injuring people. You wanted to know Why we were not seeing our military reports.
"

I want to know how according to Your sources, where the 2000 per-day that are disabled are.  You provided the references that indicate 2000 soldiers per day are damaged by the vaccine.  So who is actually lying here?  Could it be that Your source lied maybe, or do you really think 2000 soldiers a day are being disabled?

But who is telling us about people dying at an unforeseen rate?
Insurance companies.
Are They lying?

No.  You aren't reading.  You read a headline and ignore the data.  

What is the reason for this statistically unreasonable jump in deaths?

Not vaccines, but when somebody reads it for you, they are wrong.  So whatever BS headline is attached to the same information you keep presenting as new information, is what you will believe.  So long as it says the vaccine is killing people, you don't even care if the person is actually alive, or was vaccinated.

"Sweden is taking a victory lap, because they didn't do what everyone else did.
And they are doing Just Fine."

Sweden has 7.66M people fully vaccinated.  Why hundreds of thousands of kids dead there?  Lockdowns and vaccines are two different things.  Sweden has millions vaccinated so where are all their dead kids and athletes?  By Your numbers a few million should be dead by now.

If I discover that I have been wrong believing what I have been so vociferous about, I will own that.

You won't even acknowledge that the hundreds of names in your latest 1700% increase in heart attacks in athletes "Under 35" are over 35 and many are alive.  

You acknowledge you posted an obviously false GW quote then turned around and just posted it again as truth.  So I'd say your actions indicate you have no idea what is wrong or right.

Here is the primary difference:  I use Your information and show you what those numbers would result in.

When I provide numbers you avoid the information and go find another article.  How is my NFL death rate wrong?  By Your research there should be a few hundred dead NFL players, so where are they?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/13/22 at 05:51:11

By Your research there should be a few hundred dead NFL players, so where are they?

They’re alive, that’s why they’re not there.

I don’t believe the jabs are killing a statically significant number of people. It’s just not.

I use the same logic to determine this as I used to determine the pandemic was dramatically overblown. I don’t know a single person in my age group,  who wasn’t already dramatically sick, who died of Covid. Not a single one. None. Zero. That’s how I know the pandemic was overblown. If it was as bad as they constantly said it was, I would’ve had friends die. I would have people at work die. I have a distribution list of about 500 people around the country that I communicate with regularly. I didn’t get a single response to take somebody off my list because they died of Covid. If Covid was that serious, I would’ve gotten several but I didn’t.

That’s how I know people didn’t die of the shot either. The same rules apply. I would’ve known someone but I don’t.

However, I do know my brother who has literally never been sick a day in his life, had a heart episode after he got his first shot. So I know for a fact there are consequences from the shot. And I’m sure some people had serious consequences and even a couple of deaths could’ve occurred. But not widespread. Again if it was widespread we would all know people who died from taking the shot and I don’t personally know anyone.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 08/13/22 at 07:33:48

https://www.openvaers.com

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.substack.com/p/large-german-insurer-reports-...

And let's not forget, you are Counted as UnJabbed for something like two weeks after you get jabbed, so if you have a problem that you wind up in the doctors office just days after the Jab, you are counted as another Covidiot, who wouldn't take the jab.

partially vaccinated individual has received one dose of the two-dose series, and it’s been 14 days or more since the receipt of the first dose but less than 14 days after the second dose.
So, you have to wait fourteen days to be counted as partially jabbed.
Pretty conveeenient.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/13/22 at 08:39:20

https://www.openvaers.com

No matter how much you think its "fraud" to enter claims into VAERS it is not.  None, not one, zero, of the claims in VAERS is verified.  But you are also ok using medical records of the living, to show how many died.

And let's not forget, you are Counted as UnJabbed for something like two weeks after you get jabbed, so if you have a problem that you wind up in the doctors office just days after the Jab, you are counted as another Covidiot, who wouldn't take the jab.

Except that's not true, but facts don't matter.  Millions of Stage 1 vaccinated medical records exist, but as long as you refuse to acknowledge that you can keep claiming lies are truth.  Lets remember also that heart issues before 2019 were also caused by the vaccine and thousands and thousands of US soldiers are disabled daily right?  That's all true also?

"it appears that 437,593 of the 11 million insured persons of the country’s largest Health Insurance fund, Techniker Krankenkasse (TK), had to undergo medical treatment in 2021 for Covid vaccine side effects."

Thats 3.97811818%.

So according to Your proposed stats millions of children, soldiers and athletes are dead from heart attacks, yet your own source also says 3.97% have had side-effects.  If they all died as a "side-effect" we still wouldn't have the death rate you claim.

Side effects are not equal to death.  Mix them all you want but those of us interested in "truth" won't accept people who are alive (like most of your dead soccer players) as death statistics, and won't calculate every "side-effect" as a death.

If hundreds of NFL players are dead, why hasn't anyone noticed?

For that matter if you can call us jakkasses, and gutless for not replying to your posts fast enough, why can't you answer one simple question posed for months?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/13/22 at 08:46:59

"They’re alive, that’s why they’re not there.

I don’t believe the jabs are killing a statically significant number of people. It’s just not.
"

Exactly.  What I don't get is why the same people that complained about over-stated Covid death rates are so willing to spread the same lies about vaccination death rates.  

However, I do know my brother who has literally never been sick a day in his life, had a heart episode after he got his first shot. So I know for a fact there are consequences from the shot.

I'd say nobody can possibly know for a fact since a heart episode can happen to anyone.  However I would think if he is in a specific demographic that the probability is higher that the vaccine caused a potential issue to become a real one.

The MRI scan post I presented showed that thousands of athletes have heart conditions that simply never materialize.  These are all pre-vaccine scans.  So if we were to get technical the vaccine is still most likely causing a condition to worsen versus creating the condition by chemical response.  Either way the danger needs to be recognized.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:26:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › NFL deaths

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.