Rocks!

Triple dog dare you
08/12/22 at 04:51:17

Once again, I dare you to read this.

Merrick Garland Is a Lunatic
COLUMN August 10, 2022 by Ann Coulter
Share:

Merrick Garland Is a Lunatic
 Let’s hope Merrick Garland’s search of Mar-a-Lago is based on more evidence than his indictment of the Louisville, Kentucky, police officers involved in the raid on Breonna Taylor’s house.

That passive construction I just used — “involved in the raid on,” instead of “who raided” — is not sloppy writing: It’s the facts. The officers who actually shot Taylor have not been charged, apparently on the flimsy grounds that they were being shot at when they fired.

Instead, our lunatic attorney general has indicted officers who prepared the affidavit used to obtain the warrant to search Taylor’s home. In the words of the indictment, the affidavit “contained information that was false, misleading and out-of-date … and that the officers lacked probable cause for the search.”

Further, the indictment also alleges that the officers knew they were providing false information.

Breonna Taylor, you will recall, was the moll for drug dealer Jamarcus Glover, one of Louisville’s biggest suppliers of cocaine and fentanyl, and therefore by definition a murderer. On March 13, 2020, the police executed simultaneous search warrants on two of his “trap houses” as well as the home of his bagwoman, Breonna.

At Taylor’s house, police announced themselves and got no response. They announced themselves again; no response. They announced themselves again; no response. Finally, they used a battering ram to enter. Almost immediately, an officer was shot.

The man with Taylor, Kenneth Walker, claims he shot at the officers because he thought the guys pounding on the front door and yelling “POLICE!” were home invaders. Skeptics will say that’s implausible, but it is now treated as hard fact in such solid, reliable news sources as The New York Times.

The officers returned fire and hit Taylor, who had the misfortune to be standing next to her boyfriend as he was shooting at the police. Riots ensued. Taylor’s family got $12 million.

Kentucky’s criminal prosecution of the one officer charged ended in an acquittal. With last week’s suit, the federal government is now bringing its own criminal charges against the police — in a sane world, this would be double jeopardy — alleging that the affidavit for a search warrant was based on information that was knowingly “false, misleading and out-of-date.”

Specifically, the feds say the following claims were false:

1. Glover and Taylor had an “ongoing connection”;

2. Glover used Taylor’s address as his residence;

3. Glover received packages at Taylor’s address.

While it can be murky determining the precise relationship status and residence of a drug dealer, especially when he works out of three trap houses and has multiple girlfriends, those three claims are not false. They are “true.”

The cops didn’t lie; the indictment does.

1. Did Glover and Taylor have an “ongoing connection”?

Their relationship dates back to at least 2016, when Taylor loaned Glover her rental car, only to have the police show up at her door to ask about the dead body in the trunk. The dead man turned out to be the brother of one of Glover’s criminal confederates.

But that was four years before the raid! Surely, Breonna wised up after the body-in-the-trunk incident and dumped Jamarcus like a hot potato. Right?

Nope! Taylor continued bonding Glover out of jail through his many arrests from 2016 to 2020. He called Taylor from jail at least 26 times during those four years — that can be proven — including on Jan. 3, 2020, three months before the raids. During that call from January 2020, the two talk about sleeping together and exchange “I love you’s.”

On Jan. 2, 2020, police installed a pole camera to observe one of the crack houses in response to numerous violent assaults in the area. The very day the camera went up, Taylor’s car was seen pulling up to the house, dropping off Glover. On Feb. 13, 2020, Taylor drove him there again, and while waiting for him, got out of her car, in full view of the camera.

GPS tracking showed his car driving to Taylor’s house six times in January 2020 alone.

But this is a dry recitation of police evidence. Glover’s baby mama (not Breonna) is more colorful. In a recorded jailhouse phone call the day after the shooting, she told him: “This pregnant dog (Breonna) where she’s been with you, since you ain’t been over at my house … the same day you post a picture I guess she post a video, you knew it because she said what’s up she was in the bed with you, you kissing all over her.”

Glover repeatedly assures the irate baby mama that Breonna just kept his money for him — and that thousands of dollars were still at her house.

Now, where in the world would the police get the idea that Glover and Taylor had some sort of “ongoing connection”? It’s a puzzlement.

2. Did Glover use Taylor’s address as his “residence”?

Again, what constituted Glover’s “residence” is a bit of a philosophical question because, in the words of his baby mama, “You bounce back and forth between these bitches.”

But he had to give the bank an address. He gave them Taylor’s — as confirmed by the police with subpoenaed bank records they obtained on Feb. 24, 2020, mere weeks before the raids. He also had to give police a phone number when he filed a complaint in February about his car being towed. He gave them Breonna’s number.

To the extent that a major coke dealer with a string of ladies has any fixed address, Glover’s address was Taylor’s house.

3. Did Glover receive packages at Taylor’s residence?

This one’s the easiest to answer. The police had photos of Glover carrying a USPS package from her house on Jan. 16, 2020. His car pulls up, he walks into her house empty-handed, then emerges carrying the USPS package. (Whereupon, he drove directly to a trap house.)

The hilarious part of this charge is that according to the indictment, it is based on the word of U.S. Postal Inspector Tony Gooden, who has been giving interviews all over, saying that in January 2020, his office investigated whether any “potentially suspicious packages” were being sent to Taylor’s house. But after a thorough investigation, he reported, nope, no suspicious packages!

That search must have been exhaustive.

Even the lawyer representing Taylor’s family wasn’t stupid enough to deny the packages. Amid a blizzard of fanciful claims about Taylor and Glover’s relationship — They’d broken up years ago! They barely stayed in touch! — the lawyer admitted that Taylor “accepted packages” for Glover.

Yeah, we know. There are pictures. The only people who don’t know are the Louisville postal inspector and the attorney general of the United States.

This fall, the Democrats will try to convince you that they support the police. Why, look at how well we treated the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt! Never forget that this is the party that spent 2 1/2 years — and counting! — trying to destroy Louisville police officers for risking their lives to take down a major drug ring.

COPYRIGHT 2022 ANN COULTER

IP Logged
Marco12356
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Triple dog dare you
Reply #1 - 08/26/22 at 17:15:51

What a load of crap .... Ann Coulter is a nut job

Goodlett and a fellow former officer, Joshua Jaynes, met days after the shooting in a garage where they agreed on a false story to cover for the false evidence they had submitted to justify the botched raid, prosecutors say."  Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Marco12356
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/26/22 at 17:37:56

You don't have to read anything just watch the video you'll see what kind of mess the cops did

https://youtu.be/lDaNU7yDnsc

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #3 - 08/27/22 at 00:47:21

As I see it, not waring there camera,s make them
unbelievable amateurs. Their actions are also amateurish. Their preparation was amateurish
So to me it is plausible that they have not announced themselves.

The downside of having weapons is that you use them. But the right of self-defense is well exercised in my opinion.And he had the humanity to aim for the legs.

Everything that follows is unconsciously ill-considered automatic behavior.

The police (the government) in the Netherlands has the exclusive right to use violence. On the other hand, the training to become a police officer takes 5 years.

So with us, police officers are not amateurs, who cannot regulate their emotions.

Mistakes are also made here. But with you the police is an enemy force, if you are black.
I think the black people still behave very well given this abuse.

The white breed can say a lot, but they can never be proud of their color. They have proven themselves inhumane over the centuries.

The problem with unconsciously ill-considered automatic behavior is that we consider it normal, because we function like this, all day long.

But it's not normal... it's insanity.

It's sad. And that the police and the court want to exonerate themselves is also sad. Because that makes it painfuly clear how bad the state of affairs is.

This is not an isolated incident, this is an example of how unconsciously we function as humanity.
Never, are we in the present moment.

We are al responsible for what happend there that night.

« Last Edit: 08/27/22 at 02:42:14 by zevenenergie »  

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/27/22 at 10:41:07

white breed can say a lot, but they can never be proud of their color. They have proven themselves inhumane over the centuries.

Who do you figure the slave traders bought their slaves from ? You figure they landed the boat and went into the jungle to trap them? Nooo. They were captives from another tribe, sold by fellow Africans. If you think blacks did not own slaves, you would be wrong. White people have been slaves, too. The whole slavery thing is not taught honestly. Like the civil war. Why would Johnny Reb  go to war and not even own slaves? But they sure did. Would you go to war to help your neighbor, who is a competitor in the market, keep the slaves that give him a competitive advantage? Of Course not.
So, there must have been another reason.

The inhumane whites passed the laws to give the downtrodden a better chance ,so racist we've had a black president, twice, I'm kinda tired of being told what a piece of nuts I am.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/27/22 at 10:50:28

Trump has to put up whit it all the time, I don,t hear him complain....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/28/22 at 04:45:33

1) Breonna Taylor was an active participant with her boyfriend in his drug trade business that destroyed and killed an unknowable number of people.
2) she did not deserve to die.
3) The officers were working everyday in a job that is dangerous and brings them into contact regularly with people who view them as the enemy and want them dead.

All those statements are true and can coexist. There are two people who began the series of events and that’s Taylor and her drug dealing boyfriend. Going after the police this long after the fact when the victim was not innocent is ridiculous and driven by a political policy to reinforce the falsehood that racism and white supremacy is the nation’s biggest challenge. Next to climate change of course.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/28/22 at 04:57:13

Marco12356 wrote on 08/26/22 at 17:15:51:
What a load of crap .... Ann Coulter is a nut job

Goodlett and a fellow former officer, Joshua Jaynes, met days after the shooting in a garage where they agreed on a false story to cover for the false evidence they had submitted to justify the botched raid, prosecutors say."  Lips Sealed

What part is a load of crap? The part where their relationship was documented and packaged with drugs or money were sent to her house? Was that crap?

The part where in recorded jail house phone calls the boyfriend lamented the fact his drug money was still in her apartment. It wasn’t found but it was either moved before or it just wasn’t found but she had been keeping his money.

During the recorded jail call after the raid,  in which Glover said Taylor was "hanging onto my money" for him, he claimed she had about $14,000 – and that he could walk into her home and find it.

"She had the eight I gave her the other day ... and she picked up another six," Glover told an unidentified man.

He also told his girlfriend that "Bre been having all my money, though. Like, she been hanging on to my money."

You’re just taking the other side because you’re supposed to. You have no ability to think for yourself do you? You’ll just ignore the reality of those facts because why exactly?

IP Logged
Marco12356
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/28/22 at 10:20:02

Listen ... people get caught up in all kinds of stuff good or bad , but when it comes down to it this girl should have never been killed .... the police screwed up .... and now they are going to face the consequence for it .

These write ups and stories about Breonna Taylor is just to discredit her and justify her killing .... it's a typical police media tactic ... people who buy into this are gullible .

Basically what you're doing is judging this person by who she's hanging out with and saying she deserved it because she shouldn't have been associated with these men .

This is old man logic  Grin ... and that's why things are changing now , because this kind of thinking is no good .

It's like with Derek Chauvin and George Floyd ... I still see people saying that George Floyd deserved to die , because he did drugs and had a trouble past .

To me these are the same people that would still like to see lynchings floggings and hangings of black people still  Undecided the so-called good old days of America

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 08/28/22 at 13:49:33

I don't know anyone who thinks they got what they deserved.  However, if you play with matches you may get burned.  This is not old man reasoning, perhaps sound or pragmatic logic.

What's your beef with LEO?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/28/22 at 15:36:31

Marco12356 wrote on 08/28/22 at 10:20:02:
Listen ... people get caught up in all kinds of stuff good or bad , (assistant drug dealer is not exactly getting caught up in) but when it comes down to it this girl should have never been killed .... the police screwed up .... and now they are going to face the consequence for it .

These write ups and stories about Breonna Taylor is just to discredit (if stating facts discredits her, what then what should that tell you?)her and justify her killing .... it's a typical police media tactic ... people who buy into this are gullible . Yes, I bought into facts.

Basically what you're doing is judging this person by who she's hanging out (yes) with and saying she deserved it (I said the exact opposite) because she shouldn't have been associated with these men . If she wasn’t, she’d be alive today.

This is old man logic  Grin ... and that's why things are changing now , because this kind of thinking is no good .

It's like with Derek Chauvin and George Floyd ... I still see people saying that George Floyd deserved to die , because he did drugs and had a trouble past . I’m sure more people have said Ashley Babbit deserved to died than Floyd.

To me these are the same people that would still like to see lynchings floggings and hangings of black people still (I don’t know anyone like this. Do you?) Undecided the so-called good old days of America

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/28/22 at 19:21:42

these are the same people that would still like to see lynchings floggings and hangings of black people

I have lived in Louisiana, Mississippi, several places in Texas and have never once met anyone like that. You can pretend that defines your political opponents, so you can hate them, but it's All in your head. Can you FIND those people? Sure, you can FIND people who like sex with a corpse, and, I'm pretty sure you can find blacks who desperately want to kill a few whiteys. Keep pushing CRT. Antiracist teaching is Actually very racist,, but people who say ignorant crap like you don't understand that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/29/22 at 04:26:31

How did we end up with necrophilia?

I think you should go and see where fresh dead people are, and I think it's helpful to put them on an electric blanket or a big microwave for a while.

But... are we still on topic? And Isn't it easier to work on your shyness? Huh

IP Logged
Marco12356
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 09/01/22 at 01:46:18

Wow this is more like a Stormfront forums .

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 09/01/22 at 01:59:16

Marco12356 wrote on 09/01/22 at 01:46:18:
Wow this is more like a Stormfront forums .

You post nuts like this and you piss people off.

these are the same people that would still like to see lynchings floggings and hangings of black people

That is solid bullshit

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:28:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Triple dog dare you

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.