Send Topic Print
Front and Center (Read 103 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Front and Center
08/10/22 at 05:16:23

I’ve been on vacation on Eegore’s state of Colorado. Breckinridge area to be precise. It’s the off-season from skiing and not as crowded (and a weekend so the weekly rush from Denver is over) so the nicest hotel rooms are available and cheaper but everything else cost serious cash. If you go, just accept that fact or you’ll never enjoy yourself. Beautiful area.

So why the FBI raid? Of course it was politically motivated but why?

The best answer I’ve seen is the left desperately wants to keep Trump front and center as they won the last election (aside from illegally changing state election laws, a media collusion to hide the Biden Crime Family stories with fake RussianGate “news”) by making sure no one actually thought about putting a dementia laden old man with an idiot VP in charge.

Same thing now: do whatever you have to but do not let those idiots who get their information from nightly news, SNL or any mass entertainment think for a second how much worse things are personally. Keep up the charade that we almost lost the country on Jan 6 and that Trump planned it all.

Trump, Trump Trump….  That’s why the FBI raided a former President’s home.

Is that enough? That’s up for you to decide but decide for yourself in a couple weeks after more info comes out and you wade through it all and arrive at your own conclusion.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Front and Center
Reply #1 - 08/10/22 at 07:36:04

Aerosmith fan?

"Dream On"

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/10/22 at 10:25:04

Oooooops...  Huh

As president, Trump approved a law increasing penalties for mishandling classified info. It could come back to bite him.

The bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) was signed into law by Trump in January 2018.
It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum punishment from one year to five.
Moss noted that it was passed in the wake of Trump's relentless attacks during the 2016 presidential campaign on Hillary Clinton for allegedly mishandling classified information.
But now it is Trump who is under pressure.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/10/22 at 10:28:14

Serowbot wrote on 08/10/22 at 10:25:04:
Oooooops...  Huh

As president, Trump approved a law increasing penalties for mishandling classified info. It could come back to bite him.

The bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) was signed into law by Trump in January 2018.
It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum punishment from one year to five.
Moss noted that it was passed in the wake of Trump's relentless attacks during the 2016 presidential campaign on Hillary Clinton for allegedly mishandling classified information.
But now it is Trump who is under pressure.

Aerosmith fan?

"Dream On"

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/10/22 at 12:30:04

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/11/22 at 04:16:36

So what? If we’ve learned anything from Russiagate, the FBI is a tool to be used and tossed aside as needed. We have no idea what the truth is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/11/22 at 04:21:32

All I’m saying is they better have a genuine reason for this. I don’t mean this ridiculous Jan 6 crap, I mean Trump better had gone all Nicolas Cage and stole The Declaration or something. Otherwise, this is bull$h!t.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/11/22 at 05:10:10

"So what? If we’ve learned anything from Russiagate, the FBI is a tool to be used and tossed aside as needed. We have no idea what the truth is."

So it is still a written record of US law.  I see no reason to think the document I posted is inaccurate, false or otherwise not real and is not intended to function as proposed.

"All I’m saying is they better have a genuine reason for this. I don’t mean this ridiculous Jan 6 crap, I mean Trump better had gone all Nicolas Cage and stole The Declaration or something. Otherwise, this is bull$h!t."

I don't think there should be a higher standard for Trump than any other US citizen.  If Trump has documents that belong in the National Archives then those should be recovered and he, or the responsible party/parties be held accountable in effect to the written law.

Saying Trump better have possession of something more than what is allowed by law after One's term is over is simply saying that human is more above the law than other humans.

We all know people who do not like Trump have decided he is guilty, and people that do like Trump already decided the FBI is planting the evidence.  So really, in public opinion, facts won't matter anyway.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/11/22 at 06:17:37

I don't think there should be a higher standard for Trump than any other US citizen.

Nonsense.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/11/22 at 06:51:05

Trump pleaded the fifth 440 times.
Only guilty people plead the fifth.

He raised the penalty for tampering with classified material.  Made it a felony punishable by 5 years.

Hoist by his own petard  Grin

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/11/22 at 07:28:15

I don't think there should be a higher standard for Trump than any other US citizen.

Nonsense.

So why the cutoff with Trump?  Or do you feel any ex-POTUS should be exempt from laws regarding the National Archives?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 08/11/22 at 09:04:42

Eegore wrote on 08/11/22 at 07:28:15:

Nonsense.

So why the cutoff with Trump?  Or do you feel any ex-POTUS should be exempt from laws regarding the National Archives?

... and lying to lenders, tax evasion, election tampering, sedition...
Trump is under so many investigations after a lifetime of getting away with everything.
It's all coming home.

Racist renting policies, Trump U scam, Charity fraud, paying hush money to whores, on and on...
Not the most corrupt President ever, but perhaps one of the most corrupt people ever.
...  and he's the favourite to win the Republican nomination.
Will we have an orange  President serving in an orange jumper?  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/11/22 at 09:39:51

Nonsense.

I didn’t say he should be exempt.

I think an FBI raid on a former presidents house, approved by the Attorney General who was in line to be a Supreme Court justice but cut off, near an election where the sitting president is struggling, is suspicious.

Again, we don’t know any of the facts and are likely not to know what the facts are for quite a while. But it’s more than a little suspicious looking. You can’t tell me that they didn’t think about the perception of FBI agents knocking on trumps door. They did but they went ahead anyway and I contend for political reasons. And those reasons are they want to keep Trump front and center and keep the attention off of Biden. I don’t blame them, I think it’s a great strategy. But that doesn’t make it any less BS.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 08/11/22 at 09:45:43

Serowbot wrote on 08/11/22 at 09:04:42:

Nonsense.

... and lying to lenders, tax evasion, election tampering, sedition...
Trump is under so many investigations after a lifetime of getting away with everything.
It's all coming home.

Racist renting policies, Trump U scam, Charity fraud, paying hush money to whores, on and on...
Not the most corrupt President ever, but perhaps one of the most corrupt people ever.
...  and he's the favourite to win the Republican nomination.
Will we have an orange  President serving in an orange jumper?  Grin

And here’s a perfect example why they did the raid……They know there’s a percentage of people like our friend Sew here who believe anything and everything about Trump. It doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not. Sew fully believes the Russian gate allegations. Sew believes Kavanaugh, as a high school junior, repeatedly raped the same girls summer after summer. Sew believes anything he’s told that’s bad about the Orange Man. You cannot count how many times Sew has said “this is it, Trump’s  going to prison,   we finally got him .”

That’s why they did that is because they want Trump front and center so people don’t think about Biden and how disastrous things are going.

Maybe Trump is guilty, I have no idea. But you don’t either. What I do know Trump is the only former president that FBI agents would’ve shown up to rate his house because Merrick Garland is the Attorney general and Biden is the president. That’s a fact. That’s why it’s political.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/11/22 at 09:50:30

I don't follow Trump or Biden enough to know what any of this "looks" like since my experience has been that people will equate facts based off of who they like and not what the content of those facts are.  For me, none of this makes a direct impact to me.  This is my personal interpretations of the English words "Me" "direct" and "impact" when utilized strictly in the context I provided with the exclusion of all other words, orders of words or context.

I interpreted your "nonsense" statement to mean that it was nonsense when I indicated Trump should be offered no exceptions to US law.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:19:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Front and Center

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.