Send Topic Print
Front and Center (Read 103 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Front and Center
Reply #15 - 08/11/22 at 10:18:34

And by the way, I wouldn’t be upset if Trump clearly tried to steal something or hide something and found guilty as long as it’s not tied into the ridiculous January 6 nonsense. As I’ve said for months now, I don’t want Trump to run for president again. I want him to fade in the background and help out in those states where he can but otherwise to disappear.

He had his time and while he did some good things, he didn’t do enough in my view to offset someone else taking his place which I hope might be DeSantis from Florida.

And if this raid has anything to do with January 6, I’m going to be really pissed because that whole insurrection nonsense is absolute fantasy.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 08/11/22 at 10:26:29

We know that Trump took 15 boxes of documents... do you have any trouble believing there are 12 more?

This ain't out of the blue.
It's believing a thief stole something.
Innocence is not an option, only degree of guilt.
15 boxes or or 27?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/11/22 at 10:28:28

I don't follow Trump or Biden enough to know what any of this "looks" like

That just can’t be even remotely true. You travel the world into situation created by political policies. It’s not believable that you don’t follow Trump or Biden enough to know that the sitting Attorney General, who was denied an opportunity to be a Supreme Court justice, ordering a raid on trumps house is nothing more than a regular FBI action on a citizen? You have to grasp the implications of that action and understanding there will likely be many who question the action.

The question really comes down to, did Biden, Garland and the FBI review all the evidence carefully and understand that the possible criminal activity was serious enough to warrant a raid on a former president’s house, this close to an election, order by an Attorney General who was denied a Supreme Court seat, and a by president who narrowly defeated Trump and who claims he will run for reelection against Trump? That’s a lot to overcome.

Like I said, they better have found Trump with the original Declaration of Independence in his kitchen with a bowl of lemons trying to read an invisible map on the back.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 08/11/22 at 10:35:32

You keep harping on Garland.
The FBI chief is a Trump appointee.
You don't mention that.
Smart move...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/11/22 at 10:37:42

"That just can’t be even remotely true. You travel the world into situation created by political policies. It’s not believable that you don’t follow Trump or Biden enough to know that the sitting Attorney General, who was denied an opportunity to be a Supreme Court justice, ordering a raid on trumps house is nothing more than a regular FBI action on a citizen?"

It is true.

No part of my daily activity revolves around the FBI doing anything to Trump.  I don't even know off the top of my head who the Attorney General is.

I do not get my information from mainstream news, nothing about my responsibilities this week required any comment of any kind about Trump.  So no I do not follow Trump or Biden to know what any of this "looks" like, because my experience is that humans that like Trump will say the evidence was planted and humans that like Biden will say Trump is guilty.

None of it matters to me at this time.  None of this is impacting me directly at this time.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 08/11/22 at 10:39:26

Serowbot wrote on 08/11/22 at 10:26:29:
We know that Trump took 15 boxes of documents... do you have any trouble believing there are 12 more?

Really? Trump definitely stole something? And you know that how exactly? And I should take you seriously because why again?

You knew Trump was guilty of being a Russian agent? You knew Trump conspired with Russia to defeat Hillary? You knew Trump was heavily involved in the Russia gate? You knew Kavanaugh raped high school girls. I could go on and on with all of the things you told me Trump or Kavanaugh or any other Republican was guilty of. That’s what you “knew.” And now you’re telling me Trump stole something because you know that.

The truth is all you know is what you hear from your bubble. That’s it. You’ll never go beyond your bubble so go ahead keep thinking that you know all those things were true.

I’ll wait and hear stories about this from all sides of the political spectrum while you just listen to your bubble.  Let’s just wait and see instead of you telling me for the one millionth time what you know to be true.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/11/22 at 10:40:31

Eegore wrote on 08/11/22 at 10:37:42:
"That just can’t be even remotely true. You travel the world into situation created by political policies. It’s not believable that you don’t follow Trump or Biden enough to know that the sitting Attorney General, who was denied an opportunity to be a Supreme Court justice, ordering a raid on trumps house is nothing more than a regular FBI action on a citizen?"

It is true.

No part of my daily activity revolves around the FBI doing anything to Trump.  I don't even know off the top of my head who the Attorney General is.

I do not get my information from mainstream news, nothing about my responsibilities this week required any comment of any kind about Trump.  So no I do not follow Trump or Biden to know what any of this "looks" like, because my experience is that humans that like Trump will say the evidence was planted and humans that like Biden will say Trump is guilty.

None of it matters to me at this time.  None of this is impacting me directly at this time.

You seriously don’t know who the attorney general is? You don’t know anything about his backstory?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/11/22 at 10:43:39

You seriously don’t know who the attorney general is? You don’t know anything about his backstory?

No.  I have no reason to know as the Attorney General is not doing anything that directly impacts me at this time.  Also there is nothing that I can do about the Attorney General's past so that does not concern me, also I can't vote on the position and I can't influence the decisions made by this individual.

Now I could tell you exactly who the Colorado AG is, where his office is, contact info and latest press release activity / guidance has been.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 08/11/22 at 10:53:55

WebsterMark wrote on 08/11/22 at 10:39:26:
Serowbot wrote on 08/11/22 at 10:26:29:

Really? Trump definitely stole something? And you know that how exactly? And I should take you seriously because why again?

Trump turned over 15 boxes of documents he wasn't supposed to take.  He turned them over.  This is a known fact.
That was a crime.
You are ridiculous.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/11/22 at 13:01:30

You mean the boxes he turned over eight months ago? That crime? I missed news reports of him being charged with a crime. That’s funny, not sure how I missed that.

I’m not hiding Wrath’s name or that he was another appointee of Trump. I just couldn’t remember it at the time. I’m sure he didn’t have the final say, Garland did.

None of that changes the fact that you’ve told me dozens of times Trump committed crimes and he was about to be lead off in handcuffs and he wasn’t so my question still stands why should I believe you this time? You have a serious case of TDS.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 08/11/22 at 13:21:00

Trump robbed a bank.
He turned over the money he stole.
Except, he didn't turn over all the money.

... but if Trump hadn't turned over any of the money,... does that make him not a bank robber?

I think you're overlooking the crime and focused on process.
Trump thought it was criminal enough that he quintupled the penalty.
Stupid but true.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/11/22 at 14:44:31

So our little butt-hurt crybaby pu$$y of an Atty Gen is still weeping after getting passed over and decided to send FBI to collect some paperwork and those  political saps followed orders.

Now he’s pretending to be all tough and is going to stand up and defend the reputation of agents he’s turning into brown shirts.

Defund the FBI right after we send Garland packing after midterms. Maybe Kathy Griffin can do a skit holding his head.

And way to take questions pu$$y boy atty gen. Wait two days to say anything so liberal press could say whatever they want and leftist like my friend Sew here will eat up and pass on as gospel.

I swear to f’ this better not be some Jan 6 hunt for pretend insurrection documents.

Oh, and I love the part about enforcing laws fairly as Hunter is on Air Force One after violating numerous firearms, drug and prostitution laws but whatever….  Biden is holding Garland’s leash. I’m going to suggest we carve another small bust of Mitch McConnell on Mt Rushmore for having the brass ones to stop that little POS from getting on the court.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 08/11/22 at 16:07:38

Republicans are being told to cool the rhetoric, because there is worse to come.

Oooh!,... My TDS is acting up again...  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 08/11/22 at 16:28:57

You guys didn’t give a crap when people were screaming unbelievable obscenities at Cavanaugh and Barrett’s little children. So the rhetoric is just starting up.

If Republicans were scum like Democrats, Garland’s house would be swarmed tonight. But we don’t do that stuff. The only time we did in recent memory, got a little out of hand (and not even nearly as much as protest against Trump on his inauguration day and after St George died of a fentanyl overdose) but you numb skulls called a mostly peaceful protest an insurrection are making a ridiculous banana republic show trial out of it.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #29 - 08/11/22 at 18:09:21

Serowbot wrote on 08/11/22 at 13:21:00:
I think you're overlooking the crime and focused on process.

Ok Bot, take a deep breath.  This is my understanding in just a couple sentences.  Being the commander in chief he had the right to take whatever documents he pleased till the moment Brandon was sworn in.  Yes, he had materials at Mar-a-logo; and the DOJ of was well aware.  They had a meeting this summer where they discussed the matter with his attorneys.  I believe the meeting was at Mar-a-logo.  Their was a stalemate of what was his and what was not.  I suspect he had some materials that wouldn't put some other officials in a favorable light,  We don't know what he has, what he has a right to keep, and what may be illegal.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:22:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Front and Center

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.