Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think this is worth Looking at (Read 42 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I think this is worth Looking at
08/09/22 at 08:09:59

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.substack.com/p/part-ii-the-complete-history-...

Early on Dr. Mike Yeadon recognized an overlap in the spike protein with a protein necessary for maintaining a pregnancy (Syncytin-1) created a clear risk for fertility.  At great personal risk, he filed a formal petition to the regulators to protect women of childbearing age in the initial vaccine trials. His concerns were not addressed and subsequent regulatory document leaks from the European FDA revealed Pfizer exempted themselves from testing the fertility risk, something that is typically always required.

It doesn't get more comforting.
Only the delusional conspiracy theorists will read it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I think this is worth Looking at
Reply #1 - 08/09/22 at 09:44:28

"Only the delusional conspiracy theorists will read it."

People that read it for you will be wrong anyway.

There's conflicting evidence in Part 1. and the insistence that theory is to be treated as proven fact makes this hard to not see as manipulation.  If there isn't proof, why act like it's proven?  Act like its theory.  Claiming the development of a self-spreading vaccine and claiming the vaccine is ineffective 30 days later is a strategic oxymoron.  

The primary problem I have with medical companies killing clients is that it is like Coke poisoning their drinks.  How does that increase sales volume?  How does killing kids in Africa in large volumes increase the funding to vaccinate kids in Africa?  How does widespread infertility mechanics increase vaccination rates?

Now should there be more study done, and better clinical trial sets?  Absolutely.  Is it possible that miscarriages, abortions and fetal deaths are at the numbers claimed without there being 10-15 funerals for dead infants per-day in almost every town in the US?  Nope.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 08/09/22 at 13:37:46

5.3 billion people have been vaccinated.
The most affluent countries have the highest vaccination rates... 70 to 95%
The poorest countries have the lowest... 20% and lower.

Why would some diabolical cabal want to kill off the affluent and leave the poor?
Isn't that opposite to the stated elitist goals?

I've heard the rich want to eliminate the poor,... but this would be someone (rich/poor?) wanting to eliminate the rich?
The poor aren't in charge, so the rich must be eliminating themselves?
Explain to me the logic of this conspiracy.................

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/09/22 at 13:50:32

"Why would some diabolical cabal want to kill off the affluent and leave the poor?
"

It is, but actual math never applies to this kind of thing.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 08/09/22 at 15:55:03

Serowbot wrote on 08/09/22 at 13:37:46:

I've heard the rich want to eliminate the poor,... but this would be someone (rich/poor?) wanting to eliminate the rich?
The poor aren't in charge, so the rich must be eliminating themselves?
Explain to me the logic of this conspiracy.................

I don't believe you are thinking on a grand enough scale, I'm going to play the devils advocate.  The global elite, I mean the real people in charge, not figure heads, and other minions.  The people we are able to see for the most part are by in large are the people executing the plan.  The wealthy people of the west are still viewed as ants, cattle, so on.   We are all useless eaters in their eyes.  They want to put humanity into serfdom and I will candidly say they are making a splendid effort.  The Georgia Guidestones claimed the ideal population is 500M, you can do the math.............

One other thought, the west needs to be marginalized because it is going to be absorbed more easily into the all-encompassing world government.  
The inhabitants of the 3rd world have absolutely no use for the global elite.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 08/09/22 at 17:09:17 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/10/22 at 10:34:08

The main flaw with any global elites conspiracy is that high powered, mostly men, don’t work well with each other on a collaborative basis. They tend to look out for their own interests. Having said that, occasionally those like interests sometimes line up with many coming together at the same time or they change circumstances and draw in many others. It’s not that they see someone specifically doing something and follow that person, rather they see circumstances on the ground changing and they follow the pattern.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/10/22 at 12:27:05

"The main flaw with any global elites conspiracy is that high powered, mostly men, don’t work well with each other on a collaborative basis."

Exactly.  Too many people have to march to the beat of the exact same drum in the exact same direction for most of these global domination concepts to work.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 08/10/22 at 15:28:43

Do you believe wealthy and powerful people collaborate together to increase their influence?

Do you group-think phenomena occurs to advance agendas?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/10/22 at 17:55:53

pg wrote on 08/10/22 at 15:28:43:
Do you believe wealthy and powerful people collaborate together to increase their influence?
As I said, occasionally. There’s a million examples of this.
Do you group-think phenomena occurs to advance agendas?
Without a doubt. Look at the group think actions that used Covid as a way to change election procedures in many locations. They didn’t collaborate but they acted similar.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:31:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I think this is worth Looking at

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.