Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I'm not the only one who sees it (Read 201 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm not the only one who sees it
Reply #30 - 08/17/22 at 19:24:55

Have we seen anything that might lead to an above average of pregnancies?

A 44% increase of pregnancies would be needed to equally mitigate a 44% increase in miscarriages.  No.  Nothing supports that.

If the US population suddenly, just when Pfizer vaccines became available increased successful pregnancies at an astounding 44%, (that's  4345.9957 pregnancies per-day) then we would have seen a huge demand for maternity related products, like tests, etc.  Nothing supports that level of demand.  4345 per-day.

People have been staying home, because places they wanted to go were closed, or maybe they demanded masks, and plenty of people just didn't get out during the great lockdown. Work, if it wasn't closed down, grocery store, home.."

This also greatly decreased physical interactivity of the most sexually active age-groups in the US, humans in their 20's and 30s.  Sexual activity among youth was at an all time low, STD's have never been fewer.  Pregnancy tests have never sold less.  

44% fewer live births would surely be noticeable, and a 44% increase in pregnant women would also surely be noticeable.  But then again, living humans should be calculated as dead, over 8million dead kids just from heart-attacks in 2021, 2k soldiers a day disabled, etc. - that math is supposed to be accepted.  So sure lets say just when Pfizer became available incidentally 44% MORE humans in the US started getting pregnant.

But only right when Pfizer was released, not before during the lockdowns, or after.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 08/17/22 at 19:34:21

Oh yeah, and there is this:

https://www.bu.edu/sph/news/articles/2022/risk-of-miscarriage-may-increase-du...

A new study found that miscarriage risk in North America increased by 44 percent in late August, compared to late February, indicating the need to explore possible links between extreme heat and pregnancy loss.

Another 44%

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 08/18/22 at 05:39:23

The condition and outcome of 50 people in a clinical trial can’t be extrapolated to the nation’s pregnancy demographics. That’s too small a group and we have no idea how the 50 represented the nation as a whole. I’m not saying miscarriages increased 44% in the general population.

First off, who would sign up for a clinical trial when they’re pregnant? When I was a kid, young, newly married and poor, I agreed to a clinical trial for an asthma study. I got $1500 which was a fortune back then. But I wouldn’t say I and the others were a good representation of asthma sufferers as a group.

My question is did doctors who encouraged pregnant women to take the Pfizer vaccine know of or have an opportunity to see full reporting on the clinical trials?  Or did they somewhat blindly follow CDC and AMA recommendations?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 08/18/22 at 07:40:33

"The condition and outcome of 50 people in a clinical trial can’t be extrapolated to the nation’s pregnancy demographics. That’s too small a group and we have no idea how the 50 represented the nation as a whole. I’m not saying miscarriages increased 44% in the general population."

I agree with that, but 44% is really high.  We should have seen an impact unless just by pure coincidence there was a ton of high risk OB in that one trial.

"First off, who would sign up for a clinical trial when they’re pregnant? When I was a kid, young, newly married and poor, I agreed to a clinical trial for an asthma study. I got $1500 which was a fortune back then. But I wouldn’t say I and the others were a good representation of asthma sufferers as a group."

This is a good question.  I have heard from a lot of trial participants that said they did it to help others.  So who knows, even with a baby that could be.  Or maybe a bunch of women that were hoping the medication would end the pregnancy.  Who knows.

"My question is did doctors who encouraged pregnant women to take the Pfizer vaccine know of or have an opportunity to see full reporting on the clinical trials?  Or did they somewhat blindly follow CDC and AMA recommendations?"

I would think they used the guidelines since that's why they are there.  Since many of these Pfizer reports are results of legal action I imagine they weren't even available to practicing OBGYN.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 03:20:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm not the only one who sees it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.