Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I'm not the only one who sees it (Read 201 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'm not the only one who sees it
Reply #15 - 08/07/22 at 12:30:18

Just because You didn't notice young athlete deaths before the vaccine doesn't mean it wasn't happening.  Your observations are not indicative of the entire planets activates.

Again, you won't acknowledge that cardiac deaths were the number one killer of athletes for decades.  You won't even look at what the percentage was prior to 2020, and even blame deaths from prior to 2019 on the vaccine.

You present "proof" and I can drop hundreds and hundreds of false claims from Your source, but BFD, just ignore it and toss up one more athlete as "proof".  If you take away the hundreds of lies from Your source and toss in the One Athlete then the percentage increase is not %1700, its less than one hundredth thousandths on one percent.

The only way to get the numbers you claim are true is for us to ignore that millions of people are still alive.  Do you realize how asinine that is?

Why won't you compare numbers from before the vaccine to numbers after the vaccine that do not have to include hundreds and hundreds of "outliers" that don't fit the "under 35" category?

Why use lies to show truth?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 08/07/22 at 14:41:16

You are wrong I am well aware of athletes dying
Just not every day.
You are not the end all be all of WTF Is happening.
People are DYING because of The Jab.
I saw a report by a coroner.
Looked him up and Called him, just to see if he was for real.
He told me about what he is finding in the blood vessels and he had never seen anything like it before.
The same information is prevalent. Why You are not telling people that is what is going on? I don't know.

There have been a Coupla Big guys die,working out, in this heat. Happens. Every year.
But not like I am reading about
And the insurance companies are talking about
Excess Deaths
Duhh.
You can just ignore my posts, or wear yourself out,I seriously don't care.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/07/22 at 21:46:03

You are wrong I am well aware of athletes dying
Just not every day.

So far the information You have provided doesn't even equal 365 athletes.  This last claim You tossed out has people who are Alive.  Why you are ok with being told people who are alive are actually dead athletes I do not know.  Lies are lies even if they say what you want to hear.

I saw a report by a coroner.
Looked him up and Called him, just to see if he was for real.

PM me his contact info and I will do the same, or let me know where I can find this report.  If he has evidence it could be compiled and researched.

"The same information is prevalent. Why You are not telling people that is what is going on? I don't know."

Because it is not.  Look at your latest source, hundreds of false claims.  But BFD, that's not important, just pretend it's not full of lies.  I already posted more realistic numbers with full breakdowns of verified patients, with vaccine batch numbers but you won't look at them, instead you make up statements I never made.

"And the insurance companies are talking about
Excess Deaths
Duhh.
"

Again, you won't read your own source material, that you posted 3 times, that clearly doesn't account for vaccinated as the reason.  They actually indicate unvaccinated make up the higher percentage.  But BFD, let's just ignore that and keep claiming, falsely, that insurance companies are saying vaccinated humans die more.  No need to read your own material, just tell people that read it for you, that they are wrong. 

Where are all the dead NFL players?
 Where are all the dead NBA players?
 Where are all the dead MLB players?
 Where are the millions of dead kids?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 08/08/22 at 06:27:52

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/08/22 at 14:15:40

"vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia"

I won't even bother to go into what's wrong here, but as someone that has had thrombocytopenia my entire life, I can assure you it won't cause heart attacks.  

So what about all those dead NFL players?
 So what about all those dead MLB players?
 So what about all those dead NBA players?

If all these athletes are dying, as You claim, from heart attacks, where are they?

Oh that's right, ignore the lies, ignore the questions (while complaining when people don't answer yours) and just find another article.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 08/08/22 at 17:41:27

BREAKING!
LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES LYING!!!

‘Huge, huge numbers:’ insurance group sees …
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/...
Jan 07, 2022 · Excess deaths are deaths associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly. Even if COVID-19 is not listed as the cause of death on a death …

Life insurance company CEO says deaths are up 40
https://pandemictimeline.com/2021/12/life...
Dec 30, 2021 · According to IndexMundi.com, there are normally about 7,755 deaths per day in the USA, pre-covid. The 40% increase in mortality now …

U.S. life insurance companies see 40% death …
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/u-s-life...
1 day ago · The vaccine will bankrupt all private health & life insurance companies, paving the way to a single payer system controlled by the Federal …

Life insurance companies report a sudden rise …
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/02/24/life-f24.html
Feb 23, 2022 · 23 February 2022 According to a report Wednesday in the Wall Street Journal, US life insurance companies saw nearly a 40 percent rise in

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 08/08/22 at 19:26:27

BREAKING You posted all this multiple times, it still hasn't changed.  You wont read it, then you tell people that read it for you that they are wrong.  This is like that false George Washington quote you want to keep telling us is true - no matter how many times you re-post the same information, it doesn't change the accuracy.

They don't attribute 40% increase to vaccinated humans.  "Excess deaths are deaths associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly"

How many of this 40% are young athletes?  Are they all the athletes I posted here that are not under 35 and are alive?

What about all those dead NFL players?  They aren't in these insurance numbers.
 What about all those dead MLB players?  They aren't in these insurance numbers.
 What about all those dead NBA players?  They aren't in these insurance numbers.

If all these athletes are dying, as You claim, from heart attacks, where are they?  Why aren't they in Your own source material?

Why do you want us to ignore that millions of humans are alive and not dead?

« Last Edit: 08/09/22 at 05:16:58 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 08/09/22 at 08:08:24

Bad medical procedures are not tossed out because of their successes
But by their failures. The damage that is acknowledged in the underreported VAERS reports are serious enough to have brought earlier experiments to a halt.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/09/22 at 09:24:52

Bad medical procedures are not tossed out because of their successes
But by their failures.

I agree.  But in this case there are, just in this thread alone, hundreds and hundreds of false claims.  Just in this one article.

Where are the millions of dead kids?  
What about all those dead NFL players?  
What about all those dead MLB players?  
What about all those dead NBA players?  

Where are they?

"The damage that is acknowledged in the underreported VAERS reports are serious enough to have brought earlier experiments to a halt."

Except VAERS, along with every single one of your resources so far, do not verify vaccination.  You are willing to blame vaccinations for deaths before it was even invented, so I can see why you blame it on  unconfirmed deaths of people who could be alive that might have not even had the vaccine.

At this point anything that says vaccine = bad you accept as fact.  Then when somebody reads your source for you, you tell them they are wrong.  None of your insurance sources, (which is really the same one over and over but with a different headline), say the 40% increase is due to vaccinations.

I however will not sit here and have you show me hundreds of false claims and pretend they are truth, then pretend that 1700% isn't actually hundreds of thousands of dead children.

Where are all these dead kids?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 08/12/22 at 09:51:16

More "Under 35" names that are over 35.  No wonder they got a 1700% increase in heart attacks, if they don't consider age in an age-specific evaluation you can get any number you want.

Oh yeah and vaccination status was never verified, but that's no big deal either.

thingy Dodds (62)
Adrianna Piller (42)
Ingus Eiduks (61)
Robert Marcyś (44)
Andrea Cursio (42)
Unnamed (42)
Jorge Casas (56)
Puneeth Rajkumar (46)
Levent Selim (48)
Calvin T. Rockward III (38)
Mirco Adani (53)
Michaël Englebert (37)
Carl Madsen (71)
Mario Mingarelli (69)
Bruno Taffarel (56)
Unnamed (43)
José Sáenz Guerrero (53)
Hans-Günter Kinnen (65)
Alvino Santana (56)
Brian Gassaway (49)
Adans João Santos Alencar (38)
Badr Laksour (41)
Dr. Filippo Morando (37)
Christophe Ramassamy (54)
Heinz Steinbach (76)
Unnamed AH footballer (53)
Kaizzad Capadia (49)
Julija Portjanko (38)
Igor Nikulin (61)
Julia Nikolic (38)
Alessandro Cabrio (59)
Simone Bedodi (40)
Unnamed (59)
Unnamed Saint-James player (40)
Benoit Sabard (49)
Kota Ibushi (39)
Bern Bauer (61)
George Peterson (37)
Elias Abou Nassif (44)
Alexander Siegfried (42)
Małgorzata Gembicka (36)
Ernst Scherr (64)
Jorge “Acero” Cali (49)
Major Wingate (37)
Nicolás Martínez (65)
Todd Richards (54)

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/17/22 at 04:33:04

Chew on this:
https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/16/report-44-percent-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer
-trial-lost-their-babies-fda-and-cdc-recommended-jabs-for-expectant-mothers-anyw
ay/

44%, 22 out of 50, pregnant woman in Pfizer trial had miscarriage. Typical number would be 10-15%. First off, who the hell would participate in the trial when you’re pregnant is my first question. Secondly if true why isn’t this front page news? Third, surely it should be relatively easy to find the number in the general population of pregnant women who took the vaccine and what the outcome was and does that match what they saw in the trial?
I’m not going to read 300,000 pages of documents to find the answers to some of those questions.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 08/17/22 at 05:32:23

Secondly if true why isn’t this front page news?

Because it is not true.

"Third, surely it should be relatively easy to find the number in the general population of pregnant women who took the vaccine and what the outcome was and does that match what they saw in the trial?"

Exactly.  Tons more pregnant women took the Pfizer vaccine after it's public release than did during trials.  We should have many, many miscarriages on record given this increase in vaccine administration.

Instead 2021 saw the highest increase in births since 2014.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/birth-rate

If 44% of pregnancies resulted in miscarriages we should expect at an absolute minimum 7% drop in live births, but realistically much much higher, more like 30% given the number of vaccines administered.

Now I am not saying that I think the vaccine is "safe" for pregnant women.  I am saying that there is no way 44% had miscarriages and we would still have the amount of live-births we do now.  

But as we have seen here, if the lie says what we want it's ok to lie, and then spread that lie as fact.

« Last Edit: 08/17/22 at 07:05:24 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/17/22 at 10:48:23

My comment about why if this is true why is it not front page news, is not false. As far as I can tell out of 50 women in the trials who were pregnant 22 had miscarriages. Apparently that’s very much an absolutely true statement as I’ve not seen anything to the contrary.

I never said that percentage carried over to the general population once the vaccine was released. However, you can’t look at live birth data and make the assumption that because there was no change or an increase in births, the vaccine did not increase miscarriages. I know for a fact, without getting into personal details, miscarriages are not always reported to doctors or any authority. The 10 to 15% average is an estimate I read from the article. Maybe the 5% range is  to cover non-reported miscarriages. I have no idea.

But again, the point was, if during Pfizer trials, 44% of the 50 women who were pregnant in the trials had a miscarriage, that’s significant and should have widely publicized. If you’re saying that figure is not true, then tell me how you know that and what percentage of pregnant women during the trials had miscarriages or other issues with pregnancy.

Again, I’m not looking through 300,000 pages of data.  I found the statistic interesting but not enough to takeoff work all day and read a bunch of documents.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 08/17/22 at 14:17:19

However, you can’t look at live birth data and make the assumption that because there was no change or an increase in births, the vaccine did not increase miscarriages. I know for a fact, without getting into personal details, miscarriages are not always reported to doctors or any authority. The 10 to 15% average is an estimate I read from the article. Maybe the 5% range is  to cover non-reported miscarriages. I have no idea.

I think you can estimate that live-birth rates would decrease if an event caused a 29% increase in miscarriages - just because that increase is so high.  Reporting wouldn't be the issue, I think we would just see fewer physically born babies.  Lets say a new trial toothpaste caused miscarriages to double, then the exact same toothpaste was sold to the public.  Wouldn't you expect a decrease in live births?  I imagine the amount of unknown miscarriages would be well into the 60% of pregnant women in order for no change to be seen.  Maybe that's true, I have no way to tell.

In this case the Pfizer trial medication is the same medication used in mass distribution.  Why would there be fewer miscarriages by percentage once the vaccine was distributed globally?

As for the 44% of the women in the Pfizer trials I have to have the numbers audited 3 more times, but it seems that some of these women were still pregnant when the trials concluded.  So how they ended up on this report as spontaneous abortion is the question at this time.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 08/17/22 at 18:07:17

Have we seen anything that might lead to an above average of pregnancies?
When you can't go bowling with your family on Friday night, you might retire to the bedroom.
People have been staying home, because places they wanted to go were closed, or maybe they demanded masks, and plenty of people just didn't get out during the great lockdown. Work, if it wasn't closed down, grocery store, home..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 05:33:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'm not the only one who sees it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.