Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another one doesn't bite the dust (Read 55 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Another one doesn't bite the dust
07/30/22 at 21:34:34

There are 1,018,776 licensed physicians in the US.

Lets say only 50% are vaccinated.  That's very generously saying 509,388 are vaccinated and at risk of heart attack from the vaccine.

So far 6 have been brought up on this forum, 4 not even in the US, so lets increase that by 1000% just for fun and say 6000 doctors died, for sure, from the vaccine even though none of the references provided here bother to confirm it in regards to the deaths they claim are from the vaccine.

That means IF 6000 doctors died after being vaccinated that means 8 doctors PER-DAY died from the vaccine, then even at that 1.17788405% of doctors die from being vaccinated.

24 months of vaccination = 730 days

6000 divided by 730 = 8.219

1.17788405% of doctors died.

That's only accounting for HALF of the physicians in the US and inflating the overall claims of deaths by 1000% AND including ones from Canada.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Another one doesn't bite the dust
Reply #1 - 07/31/22 at 02:25:50

Have you heard of SADS?
It's for Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
Because that is what is happening.
Suddenly, adults are falling over D. E. A. D.
You can believe what you want. I'm NOT an idiot. I'm aware of what is going on. You can try to gaslight the world, IDGAS,,but you are not going to tell me what I'm seeing is normal.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/31/22 at 03:44:05

I have heard of SADS...for decades.  Adult humans dropping D.E.A.D. for multiple decades.  You think this is new?

Since you haven't spent any time at all ever researching any of this I understand how you would know more than every person who has dealt with human mortality rates in the US as their careers.  

For instance the National Library of Medicine wouldn't know anything about mortality rates pre-Covid right?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955549/

Bottom line, for every doctor you post that died and maybe was vaccinated, (no need to verify just say they were) I can post about 10,000 that lived.  Let's not acknowledge survivors though, Billions have taken the vaccine with no heart attacks, why do you expect anyone to just ignore that?

Rates of arrhythmic death are higher in a very specific demographic from a specific batch of the vaccine, the problem is we are at a point now where deaths are attributed to the vaccine without even knowing if they were vaccinated, and even on this forum vaccines are blamed for athlete deaths pre-Covid.  

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1652972270

According to the arguments here, the vaccine is now literally bending space and time to kill people before it was created.  

If all these athletes are dying why hasn't one single professional sports league reflected a higher than average loss in players?  Not one human on the planet has noticed the hundreds of dead NFL/NBA/MLB players?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/31/22 at 06:02:37

Then why all the coverage of jabbed athletes if it's Not different from years gone by?
What is this
Excess Deaths thing? They starving to death or something?
Looks right fishy to me,E.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/31/22 at 07:45:26

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/31/22 at 06:02:37:
Then why all the coverage of jabbed athletes if it's Not different from years gone by?
What is this
Looks right fishy to me,E.

The way it should look fishy is that it's almost exclusively right-wing conspiracy sites stirring this pot.
Much like the false flag, paid actors, ANTIFA is running the riots, Dem's are pedophiles, election fraud, Jews with laser beams BS.
Didn't all that sound fishy too?

You say you think it's fishy, then follow along the exact narrative they feed you.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/31/22 at 08:37:11

I'm sure as hell not alone in the belief that things are quite different

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhj51UtpuUK1ixuc4n4...

It is not I who is being led. I'm following the minority, you are following what every lying news outlet is saying
Safe and Effective
The number of people dying or developing some weird problems, like The Beebs facial paralysis, Clapton,, his hands were so messed up he was afraid he would never play again.
Keep pretending this is all normal. I'm NOT.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/31/22 at 20:48:47

"Then why all the coverage of jabbed athletes if it's Not different from years gone by?"

You mean the hundreds of dead players that aren't dead?  Why won't you read your own source material and put two and two together?  Maybe your source is the one lying.  But as long as you do not observe the information You post then it is not observed reality and you can keep saying all these players are dead.  There's many, many recorded player deaths from heart conditions, for decades, that you never knew about.

What is this

Again if you would actually read something more than the headline you would have seen the insurance claims, that you posted three times now, of excess deaths actually outline a higher mortality rate among the "unvaccinated" according to their own statements.

But that goes against the anti-vaccine narrative, so you have to refuse to acknowledge, or observe, what your own source shows.  Of course your source is a picture of some quotes and mine are thousands and thousands of medical records pre-Covid with confirmed arrhythmic deaths, MRI scans, and athletics records.

This is no different than your George Washington quote.  It's proven to be a lie, but you just post it again anyway expecting us to ignore that it is not true.

« Last Edit: 08/01/22 at 02:17:06 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/01/22 at 05:36:18

It’s logical the side effects from the Covid vaccines are more common and prevalent than other vaccines because it was rushed into production, relative to other vaccines who had years worth of study. The common vaccines we’re more used to, have been around for decades which gives times for minor adjustments to make them safer.

My personal antidote is my brother, who is  67 and ridiculously healthy, never having been sick a day in his life quite literally. He had the vaccine and then two days later had a heart episode and had to spend the night in the hospital. He’s fine now, but was that timing a fluke? Certainly seems more logical it was a fluke but it’s also logical that it could’ve been a reaction.

The bottom line is vaccine is not causing millions of deaths. It’s not causing hundreds of thousands of deaths. Eegore’s numbers are correct. But maybe it’s causing thousands of episodes like my brother’s and some deaths across the entire country of 350 million people. That’s possible. I’m not saying it’s true, I’m just saying it’s possible.

The rush for everyone to get the vaccines was overdone. middle-aged and below, healthy people didn’t need the vaccine and certainly children didn’t. That was a mistake. Very very few of those people had serious effects from Covid. The unknown is how many had worse reactions from the vaccine than they would have had with Covid?

For me, I’m done with Covid vaccines. I didn’t get any of the boosters and don’t plan on getting anymore. I had Covid, and I barely even knew I had it. I rarely get sick with things so I’m not particularly worried.

I was at a trade show in Boston the week before last and there were 600 people in a relatively small room for about two hours eating and drinking walking around shaking hands and in conversation. The convention had about 3600 attendees and our booth was fairly busy I bet I shook 100 hands. We went out every night into small bars across Boston in the north end. Going home through New York, I got stuck in LaGuardia Airport as a thunderstorm came across for about four hours. Me and a couple of thousand of my closest friends. A few plane rides later on back home. That was two weeks ago. I feel fine. Absolutely nothing. I’m not worried about Covid, I’m not getting any more Covid shots.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 08/01/22 at 06:26:22

WebsterMark wrote on 08/01/22 at 05:36:18:
The bottom line is vaccine is not causing millions of deaths. It’s not causing hundreds of thousands of deaths. Eegore’s numbers are correct. But maybe it’s causing thousands of episodes like my brother’s and some deaths across the entire country of 350 million people. That’s possible. I’m not saying it’s true, I’m just saying it’s possible.

Some deaths,... I'm sure.
Anything given to mass numbers will have some negative outcomes.

I just read yesterday about a 5 year old that died of a cardiac event after drinking ice water.
Five-year-old boy collapses and dies after drinking ice cold water in 40C heat
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/five-year-old-boy-collapses-27601596

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:26:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Another one doesn't bite the dust

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.