Oil consumption (Read 267 times)
DragBikeMike
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Honolulu
Re: Oil consumption
Reply #45 - 07/31/22 at 19:31:59

OCH, if you go back to page 1 of this thread, and check reply #8, there is a link to my post on the Hayden KrankVent setup.  It has some interesting vids of the tests I performed.  I have not realized any improvement in acceleration or fuel economy, but it stopped all of the little oil weeps I used to have.

I also did a post about one year ago on the KrankVent.  That post provides a lot of detail on the device.  It's pretty simple.  It uses a Harley umbrella valve.  I can dig that one up if you are interested.

Knowledge is power.
  IP Logged
och
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Oil consumption
Reply #46 - 08/01/22 at 03:32:16

DragBikeMike wrote on 07/31/22 at 19:31:59:
OCH, if you go back to page 1 of this thread, and check reply #8, there is a link to my post on the Hayden KrankVent setup.  It has some interesting vids of the tests I performed.  I have not realized any improvement in acceleration or fuel economy, but it stopped all of the little oil weeps I used to have.

I also did a post about one year ago on the KrankVent.  That post provides a lot of detail on the device.  It's pretty simple.  It uses a Harley umbrella valve.  I can dig that one up if you are interested.

Thank you, I found the link. I have a few oil sips that I would love to get rid of, Ill consider doing it perhaps in the winter.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 10:36:26

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Oil consumption

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.