Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
As far as the eye can see…. (Read 132 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: As far as the eye can see….
Reply #15 - 07/22/22 at 17:00:46

But everyone benefited from Trump policies. I think he screwed up with summatha tariffs and the Warp Speed thing and continued support after sufficient evidence existed to stop pushing experimental jabs. I'm Totally unhappy with him for that, but the overall grade, seeing as how the unemployment got knocked in the head, he was great.
I know, Bidens unemployment record is just stellar..

Well,no nuts.. The idiotic lockdown killed tons of jobs. It's amazing how many people can go from unemployed to employed when businesses are allowed to open.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 07/23/22 at 01:56:44

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/22 at 16:25:01:
Many Germans didn't see what was happening either.
They do now.

Hitler promised  to “restore German greatness,” glorifying Aryan’s, demonizing Jews , homosexuals, gypsies blaming them for Germany’s problems.
Trump’s slogan is “Make America Great Again” with populist “America First” policies. He supports white nationalists while demonizing Mexicans, sowing fear  that caravans of immigrants are invading our country, anti-LGBTQ , equating Muslims with terrorists, banning them and proposed registering them leading to a rise of deadly attacks on minority communities by fascist, white nationalists and Neo-Nazis who spread Trump’s hateful rhetoric.

I asked what policies he implemented.  Yes, if you enter a country's border illegally you will have problems.  It is a disgrace what is happening on our southern border now.  IIRC he didn't ban muslims, he lowered the quotas from counties where terrorist activities were prevalent.   Their was no registration system as well.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/23/22 at 03:44:22

who spread Trump’s hateful rhetoric.

Any examples you can share?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/23/22 at 04:57:38

Eegore wrote on 07/22/22 at 11:17:03:
Fine. I’ll show my 401k returns under Trump and under Biden.

Case closed. Biden is a worthless POd.

I still think overall policy activities and free-market movement has more to do with my investments than the POTUS himself.  If my investment advisors sat around b!tching about the POTUS instead of establishing clear reasons why there were lower adjustments in market results I'd fire them.  

"Sorry about the lower returns Eegore, it's because Biden is a POS, so yeah you won't make as much money now."

Yeah that's acceptable.  

That’s ridiculous. Of course national policy affects investment options. Your investment advisors absolutely sit around pregnant dog!n§ about POTUS, you just don’t see it.  Maybe they find ways to eek out a little bit better return than others but any investment advisor worth their salt is fully aware national policy has serious implications for their business. You know that. You’re just trying to keep your even keel, middle of the road Persona. Biden is a horrible financial president. Absolutely horrible and it’s only getting worse now that his back is against the wall and he’s going to start with this climate emergency BS will accomplish absolutely nothing.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/23/22 at 04:58:17

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/22 at 11:21:58:
Your treasonous wannabe Hitler is the most likely Republican candidate in 2024.
Insane but true.

Liz Cheney is running for president as a Republican? Thanks, hadn’t heard that before.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/23/22 at 04:59:24

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/22 at 12:52:09:
You have not watched any of the 1/6 hearings.
By definition the ostrich with it's head in the sand

Correct, I don’t watch a bunch of people sitting around, congratulating themselves, and beating their puds. It’s the definition of a giant circle jerk.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 07/23/22 at 18:35:03

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/22 at 16:25:01:
"...Hitler promised  to “restore German greatness,” glorifying Aryan’s, demonizing Jews , homosexuals, gypsies blaming them for Germany’s problems.
Trump’s slogan is “Make America Great Again” with populist “America First” policies. He supports white nationalists while demonizing Mexicans, sowing fear  that caravans of immigrants are invading our country, anti-LGBTQ , equating Muslims with terrorists, banning them and proposed registering them leading to a rise of deadly attacks on minority communities by fascist, white nationalists and Neo-Nazis who spread Trump’s hateful rhetoric.

Told ya he could not do it.

A bunch of T.D.S. spewing,
just like he has been TOLD to say.
    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/23/22 at 21:20:13

That’s ridiculous. Of course national policy affects investment options. Your investment advisors absolutely sit around pregnant dog!n§ about POTUS, you just don’t see it.  Maybe they find ways to eek out a little bit better return than others but any investment advisor worth their salt is fully aware national policy has serious implications for their business. You know that. You’re just trying to keep your even keel, middle of the road Persona. Biden is a horrible financial president. Absolutely horrible and it’s only getting worse now that his back is against the wall and he’s going to start with this climate emergency BS will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Except my quarterly capital gains taxes were only 1k less this year.  No more of a fluctuation than has been average for the past decade.  The POTUS impacts the market, but as I said, actual policy is what we need to see to adjust for market trends - not Biden quotes.  

I use actual policy, not quotes from a POTUS to make decisions on how to invest.  This POTUS is killing the private market but Government contracts are up and trending towards positive returns, so do I complain about the open market disaster, or buy into the current lucrative market?  Trump or Biden, I could care less, I just want to know where the money is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/24/22 at 05:21:22

“ but Government contracts are up and trending towards positive returns, so do I complain about the open market disaster, or buy into the current lucrative market? ”

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/24/22 at 05:57:33

but Government contracts are up and trending towards positive returns, so do I complain about the open market disaster, or buy into the current lucrative market?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/25/22 at 10:25:15

I think the bigger picture should be both segments doing well. If only the government contracts are doing well, isn’t that a bad thing?!

Look, we’re in a tailspin economically. Sure, Puddinhead’s administrations is going to change the definition of recession so they don’t have to answer the questions and of course the mainstream media will go along with it and say “well they’ve got a point, recessions don’t have to be 2/4 of negative growth blah blah blah….”

The guy is a disaster. End of story.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 07/25/22 at 10:59:44

Haven't you noticed inflation is happening globally?
Gas is up everywhere?  Food prices up everywhere?

... and have you noticed the globe is warming... globally?

Covid is everywhere?

...and only Trump can fix it...  Roll Eyes

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/25/22 at 15:00:04

I think the bigger picture should be both segments doing well. If only the government contracts are doing well, isn’t that a bad thing?!

Yes.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/26/22 at 04:29:31

Serowbot wrote on 07/25/22 at 10:59:44:
Haven't you noticed inflation is happening globally?
Gas is up everywhere?  Food prices up everywhere?

... and have you noticed the globe is warming... globally?

Covid is everywhere?

...and only Trump can fix it...  Roll Eyes

No. Trump would do better but I don’t want Trump. He won’t be the guy. Again, for the millionth time with one addition, he’s the only one who could’ve beat Hillary, he’s the only one who could’ve possibly lost to that idiot Biden, and he’s the only one who could lose to whatever moron the Democrats put up in 2024.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:28:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › As far as the eye can see….

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.