Send Topic Print
The guy who stopped it (Read 10 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
The guy who stopped it
07/19/22 at 07:40:20

Who would Not have been able to IF the lefties manage to get their way. Their argument is to create a society where the gun the bad guy had simply wasn't available to him to use as his tool to make dead people out of living people. Just like the suicidal, if the tool that slings lead is not to be found, then they will have to use a different tool to achieve their goal.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/elisjsha-dicken-killed-indiana-mall-shooter-jon...

Read this and then tell me WHY having your fellow citizens armed is a bad idea.
Then, if your head doesn't spontaneously combust trying to make the facts support your anti gun agenda, please explain how that SIGN,stating it's unlegal to utilize a tool that launches chunks of lead to make dead people out of living people is better than having normies carrying a tool that launches chunks of lead to make Dead people out of bad guys.
I'm not going to be buying bait. Hell,I'll be making money selling crikkets.

Police said Dicken, who legally carried the firearm, has no military background or police training but demonstrated smart and brave instinct.

You can offer up your what ifs  and the completely disconnected from reality notion that in YOUR society that You and all your like minded Social Engineers just Know you can create, if Only you were allowed to Go Far Enough with your making everything you believe is good Mandatory and everything you believe is bad completely Banned.
Ahh,THEN Americans would be Safe!
Every history book says
Bullshit..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:25:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The guy who stopped it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.