Send Topic Print
Eaux! You Go Girl! (Read 9 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Eaux! You Go Girl!
07/16/22 at 10:05:17

Why reward mental illness? Why play along with it? What is this doing to young people?
And Yes! You Republicans need to get on the Ball and start dealing with the mental illness, including the part democrats are creating.

I'm gonna be adding comments.

UPenn Nominates Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas for NCAA Woman of the Year Award
Isaac Schorr
Fri, July 15, 2022, 2:07 PM·2 min read
       2 min. Wasted

Lia Thomas, the transgender swimmer

Dude pretending he's not a dude,because he has no dignity or character, and can cheat in order to cross the finish line first and actually Feel as if he won. That must have a psychiatric disorder name.

who dominated the 2021-2022 NCAA women’s swimming and diving season, has been nominated by the University of Pennsylvania to receive the NCAA’s Woman of the Year award.

A COLLEGE, a Place of Higher Learning, turns their back on Reality and participate in this charade,  (   SHəˈrād] NOUN an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance)

The award is designed to recognize “female student-athletes who have exhausted their eligibility and distinguished themselves in their community, in athletics and in academics throughout their college careers.”

Aaand they take away that honor from the woman who earned it, and present what rightfully belongs to someone else to some dude, and everyone is just supposed to play along.
Those darned Trump supporters.. Right?

Prior to this past season, Thomas had competed on the UPenn men’s team with middling results,

middling results,  

Ahhhh,, at the very end,

Biologically, Lia holds an unfair advantage over competition in the women’s category, as evidenced by her rankings that have bounced from #462 as a male to #1 as a female,”

Such a drastic improvement! It's almost like he's not actually a woman. I know he

Trying to get a comprehensive report on just how well he did is more trouble than I am up for. I don't think he was a regular visitor to the podium.

before breaking out as a member of the women’s team,

breaking out??

Ohh! You mean, Falsely Claiming to be a woman. Remember folks,this is one of the
Follow the Science team.

setting numerous records over the course of the season and dominating at both the Ivy League and NCAA championships.

The baseball and football records have asterisks to denote the differences between the schedules where applicable. I think the queers records should be a rubber stamp of
aDikkAndBalls denoting the competitions when men were allowed to compete in the women's events as long as they pretended to be women and took pills.

Thomas’s historic season was the subject of much controversy, and drew criticism from even her teammates,
WHAAT? You mean to tell me that these female athletes who have dedicated their time to swimming competitively in order to hope to achieve notoriety and get scholarships so they can get an education without going in debt,you mean they don't agree that some DUDE pretending to be a woman should have what the Real, actually Follow the Science WOMAN Earned? Well, that just isn't very woke, now is it?
So, that must make those women TransPhobic, right? Even though, historically, scientifically, PHOBIAS are fears. Sure, you can find a different definition today. Because wokism has required definitions to change.

16 of whom wrote an anonymous letter to UPenn and the Ivy League imploring them not to challenge stricter NCAA rules for transgender athletes’ participation, which were released seemingly in no small part due to Thomas’s competitors’ experience.

“Biologically, Lia holds an unfair advantage over competition in the women’s category, as evidenced by her rankings that have bounced from #462 as a male to #1 as a female,” reads the letter, which went on to argue that its signatories would be kicked off the team and blacklisted on the job market if their names were made public.

Well, sleepy, I Know I messed up something, my fingers bounced.. Nap time

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:18:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Eaux! You Go Girl!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.