Send Topic Print
A decade of lies (Read 296 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A decade of lies
Reply #30 - 07/14/22 at 16:14:06

That’s only partially true. I’ve proven time and time again, Fox is far more accurate and fair than CNN or MSNBC. It’s not even a close comparison.

I'm not sure what "proof" you have provided but I do not follow any of them close enough to check what you consider proof.  In most cases the information I cross reference with "the news" shows that "the news" is typically incorrect or lacking a ton of supporting information thus altering context.

Like this thread here, FOX broadcasts claims it was made up, you obviously accepted it as fact, but research into court documents cross referenced with police reports show it is real.  FOX minus one, again, in my book.

So I tune into FOX tomorrow for what reason?  They aren't even providing the basic information I can look up in less time than it takes to watch one show.

So as I have said many times, I do not utilize mainstream media as a source of reliable information.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 07/14/22 at 17:02:53

I don't get this obsession with names.
I am familiar with the names you listed, they were reported in the news.  The fact that they are names in the news says nothing about the accuracy of reporting.

I'm talking about the topic.... lies...
There was no significant fraud in the 2020 election
That 10 year old was raped
1/6 was a riot and an attempted coup
Sandy Hook was not fake
Trump was assisted by Putin in the 2016 election
Obama is not a Muslim
He was not born in Kenya
Covid is real
Climate change is real
The earth is round
2+2=4

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/14/22 at 17:59:11

[b] I am familiar with the names you listed, they were reported in the news.  The fact that they are names in the news says nothing about the accuracy of reporting[/b]

If you don’t understand the consequences of those names and the stories around them, then you believe all the lies you hear on CNN and MSNBC not to mention 95% of MSM.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #33 - 07/14/22 at 18:34:51

Eegore wrote on 07/14/22 at 16:14:06:

"... I do not follow any of them close enough
to check what you consider proof.  ..."

You, have to, 'Check' something.
to determine if it is 'Proof'.

Then only after you, 'check' that thing,
it can be considered 'Proof' or not ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/14/22 at 23:57:45

You, have to, 'Check' something.
to determine if it is 'Proof'.

Proof to me.  This thread here should be a good enough example of why I don't just take anything told to me as "proof" of something.

Lets break this down so we are using my words and not words other people insert to alter the meaning of what I say.

"I do not follow any of them close enough
to check what you consider proof.
"

This means I, and only I with the exemption of all other know humans, do not "follow" or otherwise consistently utilize, read, have read, look at, or hear posts made by Webstermark specific to this topic and only this topic with the exemption of all other topics.  

Since I do not follow those posts or the subject(s) of those posts I can not check the accuracy of posts Webstermark, and only Webstermark, in exclusivity, with the exemption of all other known humans - to include myself - would consider to be "proof" by his and only his assessment.

"Then only after you, 'check' that thing,
it can be considered 'Proof' or not ?"

"Proof" in general is up to the forum member to decide for themselves.  For instance a picture of a quote from George Washington is "proof" to some, while being blatantly false to others.

7 years of agricultural environment testing, satellite imagery, independent thermal testing at 3 levels of atmospheric measurement, soil analysis, movement of soil to controlled locations, water testing, seed testing and now over 20.3 Million data point entries of environmental measurement compared to equal number of years of 3-stage verified agricultural yields is "proof" to one member that this one location should use a specific global weather model.

To another member a walk once a year in a different location in the country is "proof" that all that data is not indicative increased yields, and the warmer global modeling is not something that another forum member can "see".

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/15/22 at 05:35:11

I'm talking about the topic.... lies...
There was no significant fraud in the 2020 election: really? You didn’t see the news that I Wisconsin yesterday did you.
That 10 year old was raped: By who?
1/6 was a riot and an attempted coup: yes it was a riot.:To call that a attempted coup is not correct. If that’s a coup, all the George Floyd protests were also coups. Swarming the Supreme Court during Kavanaugh‘s hearing was a coup. Truthfully, neither one of those things were actually and neither was January 6.
Sandy Hook was not fake: what Fox News regular said it was?
Trump was assisted by Putin in the 2016 election: no he wasn’t. $100,000 in Facebook’s ads accomplished absolutely nothing. Sounds like you’re questioning the 2016 election. Isn’t that treason?
Obama is not a Muslim:
He was not born in Kenya: name the Fox News regulars who repeated these lies for months and months and months after it was obvious they were not true.
Covid is real: What Fox News regular said it wasn’t real and that it was all completely made up?
Climate change is real: What Fox News regular Saturday absolutely it’s not real and the temperature around the world has been study for the last 10,000 years?
The earth is round: what Fox News regular says it’s not?

I, on the other hand, can you find dozens and dozens of CNN and MSNBC regulars who repeated lies about those five names I mentioned for days, weeks even months after the fact. And I never even mention Russian gate which they lied about for two maybe three years.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/15/22 at 06:14:09

That 10 year old was raped: By who?

Gershon Fuentes, is charged with the crime.  

While it may be proven that he is not the criminal in question, the girl is real, her travel is real, her issue is real.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #37 - 07/15/22 at 08:40:20

Eegore wrote on 07/15/22 at 06:14:09:
"... Gershon Fuentes..."

Is that the Undocumented Immigrant,
who is from Guatemala,
who is in the United States illegally,
Who SNAKED in,
who has been 'coddled', by 'sanctuary' policies ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/15/22 at 08:59:40

"Is that the Undocumented Immigrant,
who is from Guatemala,
who is in the United States illegally,
Who SNAKED in,
who has been 'coddled', by 'sanctuary' policies ?
"

Since the story is supposedly a manufactured tragedy that only:

the VAST amount of shepol that believe, the,
    "Told What To Say", Media

says then no I'd say he isn't.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 07/15/22 at 09:30:52

When Biden told the story there was understandable questions because Biden lies like a rug. Also, a 10 year rape would have to be reported.

But, here’s the key, had the situation been reversed, the difference is the liberal news media would still be reporting that the story was false despite evidence to the contrary. That’s the difference between the political news organizations.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 07/15/22 at 09:31:26

And by the way, there’s no such thing as an undocumented immigrant. That’s an illegal alien. That’s someone who broke into the country to steal benefits.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #41 - 07/15/22 at 15:34:32

Eegore wrote on 07/15/22 at 08:59:40:
 Since the story is supposedly a manufactured tragedy that only:
the VAST amount of shepol that believe, the,
    "Told What To Say", Media
says then no I'd say he isn't.

OK, you believe, Gershon Fuentes
Is Not a Undocumented Immigrant,
who is Not in the United States illegally,
who has Not been 'coddled', by 'sanctuary' policies ?

And your proof is because it is;
"...supposedly a manufactured tragedy ..."

OK, Got it !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/15/22 at 19:10:37

OK, you believe, Gershon Fuentes
Is Not a Undocumented Immigrant,
who is Not in the United States illegally,
who has Not been 'coddled', by 'sanctuary' policies ?

No.  People who think this is a fake story might since none of this is real.  So far nobody that called this fake acknowledged it to be real.

And your proof is because it is;
"...supposedly a manufactured tragedy ..."

I didn't call this, or support the idea of this being a manufactured tragedy.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 07/15/22 at 19:12:31

"And by the way, there’s no such thing as an undocumented immigrant. That’s an illegal alien. That’s someone who broke into the country to steal benefits."

Right but since this is all made up it doesn't matter.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 07/16/22 at 04:27:00

Nobody’s making up anything in this case. An illegal alien raped a 10 year old multiple times and in a fluke, she got pregnant. The parents for whatever reason, bad advice perhaps or political activists who knows, felt they had legal issues if they didn’t leave Ohio for treatment.

Puddinhead, who lies with practically every sentence, used the situation for a political attack. No one could find evidence of such a crime because any doctor would be obligated to report this. So because Puddinhead lies and makes crap like this up all the time, some were suspicious.

But again, this is the key point that you and Sew are ignoring. The conservative commentators who doubted the story are not repeating those doubts. This is different than all the other situations I mentioned previously where liberal commentators repeat the lies over and over despite obvious evidence. How many liberal commentators still say five people were killed on January 6 and that an officer was in ne of those killed by the insurrectionist?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 07:25:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A decade of lies

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.