Send Topic Print
A decade of lies (Read 296 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A decade of lies
Reply #15 - 07/13/22 at 19:35:16

If you think those are just names, your leftist bubble is getting pretty big!
Those names represent a conspiracy of the mainstream media to do whatever they can to help out their partners, politicians and the Democratic Party. There’s absolutely nothing even remotely close to that on the right side of the political spectrum. Nothing even remotely close.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/13/22 at 21:27:00

Because of lefties and the OHHMuhGawd climtcult, out grid is flakey. CongRATS.

https://www.renewableenergymagazine.com/wind/ercot-finds-that-frozen-wind-tur... energy performance has been around the levels,equipment that is often used in colder climates.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 07/13/22 at 22:47:38

Serowbot wrote on 07/13/22 at 15:05:15:
It's reporting like this that has 1/3 of the country believing the election was not legitimate.... believing Covid is hoax,..
believing 1/6 was ANTIFA or FBI op.

And that is coming from someone who believes Donald Trump is Putins's asset, was working as a secret partner for Russia, and of course the golden showers.......

Also, all of Bidens' deals with China are on the up and up and there is no conflict of interest there......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 07/14/22 at 07:20:58

A New Report Adds Evidence That Trump Was a Russian Asset
He helped Putin manipulate the U.S. election in 2020, as he did in 2016
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/03/trump-russian-asset-election-inte...

Here are 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-b...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/14/22 at 08:08:12

Eegore,.. you're being a bit too even handed.
It happens a lot more on one side than the other

Well, I agree with Sew. It does happen a lot more on one side than the other.

I don't think it does.

I think in this case there is confirmation bias.  Simply put we scrutinize the enemy more than the ally.  When you have no enemies, and no allies, you just scrutinize.

For instance this very thread is based off a complete inaccuracy, but in it there is just more finger pointing to the "other sides" lies.  Where's the acknowledgement that this 10 year old girl does exist, and the people that called it fake news were wrong?

Not important if we can point out lies from the "other side".  

Trading stories about how many windows Billy and Bobby broke doesn't really help me make sure my windows are more protected.  Finding out how many windows total were broke versus how many were claimed to be broke, when, where and by what method is useful.  Saying I saw an article where Bobby broke more windows than Billy isn't doing anyone any favors.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 07/14/22 at 08:09:21

Quote:
BOT said:
"... 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset ... "

T.D.S.
at it finest !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/14/22 at 10:09:07

Serowbot wrote on 07/14/22 at 07:20:58:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/03/trump-russian-asset-election-inte...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-b...

That’s ridiculous.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/14/22 at 10:14:46

Eegore wrote on 07/14/22 at 08:08:12:
Eegore,.. you're being a bit too even handed.
It happens a lot more on one side than the other

Well, I agree with Sew. It does happen a lot more on one side than the other.

I don't think it does.

I think in this case there is confirmation bias.  Simply put we scrutinize the enemy more than the ally.  When you have no enemies, and no allies, you just scrutinize.

For instance this very thread is based off a complete inaccuracy, but in it there is just more finger pointing to the "other sides" lies.  Where's the acknowledgement that this 10 year old girl does exist, and the people that called it fake news were wrong?

Not important if we can point out lies from the "other side".  

Trading stories about how many windows Billy and Bobby broke doesn't really help me make sure my windows are more protected.  Finding out how many windows total were broke versus how many were claimed to be broke, when, where and by what method is useful.  Saying I saw an article where Bobby broke more windows than Billy isn't doing anyone any favors.

This is pretty easy to solve. You and Sew give me four names that are equal to the names I just mentioned. Four names where Fox News made up complete and utter lies and spread those lies continuously even after the facts were obvious that it was a lie. Oh, add the name of the capital policeman who was supposedly bludgeoned to death by a fire extinguisher which I still hear people on MSNBC repeat as if it’s the truth. Five names.

And, I’ll give you a break, you don’t even have to look for situations where those people sued and Fox News had to settle out of court. I’ll give you a break on that.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/14/22 at 11:03:10

This is pretty easy to solve. You and Sew give me four names that are equal to the names I just mentioned. Four names where Fox News made up complete and utter lies and spread those lies continuously even after the facts were obvious that it was a lie. Oh, add the name of the capital policeman who was supposedly bludgeoned to death by a fire extinguisher which I still hear people on MSNBC repeat as if it’s the truth. Five names.

My point is that exchanging garbage news for garbage news is still garbage news.  None of this changes the fact that FOX is a private news business that provides content based off of profitability.  They have zero incentive to broadcast anything about Biden in a positive light, just as CNN for instance has zero incentive to broadcast Trump in a positive light.

I think both "sides" if this even really exists, will cater to their viewer base for profitability.  Those viewers will have bias and think the "other side" is less accurate, less honest, whatever than the news source they like.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 07/14/22 at 11:34:40

Political leanings of news sources do exist on both sides.

...but what about the world?
If you want to find agreement with Fox and Right leaning news outside the US.... try Russia, maybe Turkey, Syria, Belarus...
Good company
Any places you might want live?

Why is the Right/ Trump most aligned with our enemies?
What makes you prefer nationalist dictatorship instead of democratic freedom?
Put on your own handcuffs.
Insanity rules.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 07/14/22 at 14:52:12

Fox News literally makes you dumberer.  Undecided

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-inform...
They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all. Those watching only "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" answered 1.42 questions correctly and people who only listened to NPR or only watched Sunday morning political talk shows answered 1.51 questions correctly.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #26 - 07/14/22 at 15:44:32

Serowbot wrote on 07/14/22 at 07:20:58:

They did have a special council investigation that lasted about two years, cost $32 M, unlimited resources and found nodda, zip, zero zilch.......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/14/22 at 15:54:10

Serowbot wrote on 07/14/22 at 11:34:40:
Political leanings of news sources do exist on both sides.

...but what about the world?
If you want to find agreement with Fox and Right leaning news outside the US.... try Russia, maybe Turkey, Syria, Belarus...
Good company
Any places you might want live?

Why is the Right/ Trump most aligned with our enemies?
What makes you prefer nationalist dictatorship instead of democratic freedom?
Put on your own handcuffs.
Insanity rules.

So what you’re saying is you can’t even begin to cite remotely similar instances such as the 5 examples I mentioned. As I said, TKO.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/14/22 at 15:58:38

Serowbot wrote on 07/14/22 at 14:52:12:
Fox News literally makes you dumberer.  Undecided

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-inform...
They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all. Those watching only "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" answered 1.42 questions correctly and people who only listened to NPR or only watched Sunday morning political talk shows answered 1.51 questions correctly.

Did they ask is the Capitol police officer was bludgeoned to death? Because if they did Fox News yours would get the question right and you work out my question.

Did they ask if Kyle Rittenhouse was a known white supremacist? If they did Fox News viewers would’ve gotten a question correct and you would’ve gotten it wrong.

Did they say Nick Sandman has a face you just wanna slap? Because if they did Fox News viewers were about that question right you would’ve gotten it wrong.

Did they ask if facemask have been proven definitively to reduce infection risk? Because if I did Fox News viewers would’ve gotten that question right and you would’ve gotten it wrong.

Did they ask if Jesse Smolett was attacked by Trump supporters in the middle of the night in a predominantly black and rough well-known democratic area? If they did Fox News viewers would’ve gotten that question right and you would’ve gotten it wrong.

I think you see my point. Studies like that are useless. They’re made by people who have gotten all those questions I just listed above wrong.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 07/14/22 at 16:04:32

Eegore wrote on 07/14/22 at 11:03:10:

My point is that exchanging garbage news for garbage news is still garbage news.  None of this changes the fact that FOX is a private news business that provides content based off of profitability.  They have zero incentive to broadcast anything about Biden in a positive light, just as CNN for instance has zero incentive to broadcast Trump in a positive light.

I think both "sides" if this even really exists, will cater to their viewer base for profitability.  Those viewers will have bias and think the "other side" is less accurate, less honest, whatever than the news source they like.

That’s only partially true. I’ve proven time and time again, Fox is far more accurate and fair than CNN or MSNBC. It’s not even a close comparison. While that statement I just made is true, which it is, that doesn’t mean your statement isn’t accurate also, just a matter of degrees. Of course Fox has a political ideology and it certainly guides the news they report, but to the same degree as CNN or MSNBC. Not even close.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 09:28:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A decade of lies

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.