Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Watching the oceans rise (Read 31 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Watching the oceans rise
07/09/22 at 17:51:20

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCJTeFqKBB9x2Aziau2mq
iGjq1RWOInofEGHcKKw8QCk6hy5hNYBZMpoIfl4TEk2LUkqz8_W5Srto-Oa2SB7ybo7ndp3ePzpbVybS
pFPMgKLPfCnE6xrw_nVFfevVJKwpmNYKOrChl6nemk0dTmmAIJVRNpmy2wn2Q3BKpaRvVpecGjLvVh6p
MS_sP/s639/216215674_5283368701686051_2330721905643893639_n.jpg

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Watching the oceans rise
Reply #1 - 07/09/22 at 22:06:24

I'd want to know more about the specifics of these photos.

Were they taken at or near the same tidal range?  I could take a picture of an object at low tide 100 years later and say the ocean levels dropped.

From that distance there could be 1cm of difference which wouldn't be noticeable.  Since there is 3.6 million square kilometers of surface area it would take 3.6 billion cm^3 to even make 1cm difference which surely wouldn't be noticeable in these photos.  That's a lot of water even though the calculations are amateur math that isn't even using a liquid volume scale.

Also gravitational pull, wind, changes in sea water density, vertical land movement and tides impact the measurable level of rise.  Measurable rise in Tokyo would be higher than NY.

So are we all going to die tomorrow?  No.

Are we experiencing the climate effects predicted in the 80's or even 90's?  No.

Do these pictures show sea level did not rise?  No.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/10/22 at 13:50:07

Well, you can feel comfortable that IF the water was rising Above the wall, the warmists would have been telling us about it, wouldn't ya think?
Just seems like what I Would do if I had evidence. Wouldn't you take pictures when the water was above the wall if you wanted to show us Stewpid people that the oceans are rising?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/10/22 at 16:26:20

I would but not from that distance and only two photos.

I'd need to show title flow, averages etc.  I would use pictures of something with actual measuring lines on it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/10/22 at 17:25:11

SadThe Warning from the Warmists has been a steady drum beat of rising sea levels now for thirty years. If it was happening and the proof is in inches or parts thereof, I'm gonna go with
NottaBigDeal.
What we Do Know, we have scientific evidence, not disputable, there was a Warm Period. Grapes Used to be Raised, not in a hothouse, but commercial vineyards, further north than is possible today. The Earth's climate is and has been changing since the beginning of time. There is a pile of boulders in West Texas. Huge rocks, all piled up. The only way to explain how they got there is a glacier. And Yes,they are smoothed off. Like river rocks.

Used to be able to climb on them, but people kept declaring their deep love for gravity and, well, it's all over in one splat second, as they say. A kid with a church group decided to see if he could slide down one. It had been kinda raining and the rock was wet and he zoomed down that rock and off into a fatal freefall. This is in West Texas, where summers will melt your butt crack together, today.
Remember those stories parents, if you're old enough, or grandparents told about walking to school in deep snow, uphill,both ways? Joking aside, the records show a cooling period. And just a few years prior to the Global Warming warning, they were predicting another cooling period. The dire events that we were going to have simply have not manifested. We were told the hurricanes were going to be more often and meaner. Then Florida made like ten years of Not any big hurricanes for ten years? Pretty sure that is what I read, but that was before the last two times they told us we have twelve years to do something..

And satellite data shows earth with more green on the ground now.
So what? Some people say..
Well, green stuff inhales  CO2 and exhales oxygen. The experts have destroyed any credibility they had. The fear mongering experts are a joke. Who believes a word Fauci says? Why would anyone believe the climate change bullshit? What evidence do they offer? I remember a story from elementary school about a boy who cried wolf.

Where Santa Anna was sitting, dressed in a low ranking soldiers uniform was a place you could walk on when I was about six. I think it's under water now. Did the ocean come up? Or did the land fall? I watch history and exploration stuff on YouTube. There are ruins on the ocean floor from Who Knows how long ago. Whose SUV caused that?
I'm not suggesting that we CAN'T screw things up, but I'm NOT seeing that we are.
One thing people should consider, by punishing businesses that are not exactly clean, but are working to mitigate their pollution, building scrubbers for the discharge into the air, until they say Screwitt, I'm moving to China,, they move to a place where they are not asked to be clean. The Global damage is Worse, because of too many demands.
You want electric cars,, and the news is telling us to not keep the air conditioning set too low,because the grid is almost overloaded NOW, so, plug in your car and charge it up with electricity made by burning coal. Hell,if the automotive industry had stuck with electric power instead of gasoline, everyone would be hollering it's time to switch to gasoline,
I'll Tell you who Doesn't believe the global warming stuff.
Barack Obama. Or did he intentionally put his house where it will be under water?
The BANKS don't believe it. Or they would not loan money to build there.
The Insurance companies don't believe it
Or they would not insure them.
And after the preacher tells his flock when the end will be, and that time comes and goes, not once, but Twice, and the end does not appear to be any closer than it was to start with..
Who keeps Believing??

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/10/22 at 17:56:28

I hope you folks can see this better than I.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5404/

There is a date chiseled on one of the bottom rocks. Don't remember the year, but it's a Christmas Eve, and it's done by Kit Carson. I'm betting it was freezing and he was trying to not become a cowboy popsicle.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 09:24:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Watching the oceans rise

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.