Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
What a violent insurrection looks like (Read 226 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What a violent insurrection looks like
Reply #30 - 07/07/22 at 15:58:32

"ALSO By the POTUS,
government controlled agencies,
government controlled media sources,
sheepol, etc. etc., etc.

"

Sure Billy broke a window too.  But we are talking about the window Bobby broke.  

I am addressing people on this forum, specific to hydroxychloroquine and the phrase "proven cure" in exclusivity, not any other human that is not taking part of this discussion.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 07/07/22 at 16:20:02

Would that be a 'Deflection',
or still considered a 'spin' ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 07/08/22 at 02:14:12

Would that be a 'Deflection',
or still considered a 'spin' ?

Since you are responding to my question posed exclusively on this forum it would be You deflecting.  Instead of addressing comments made here, you bring up comments made by other people about a different drug.

If hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure" which was said here and defended multiple times here, specifically here on this forum with the exemption of all other known locations, then how do people who take it still get the disease?

Oh yeah we know how to answer that: "Politicians say that about other drugs!"

That's deflection.  Nobody is asking about what other people say about other drugs.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 07/08/22 at 02:17:11

E,do you Have to? This is a forum, on the Internet, not A debate team where everyone is competing for college credit. There are places where the people take chloroquine as a preventative to avoid malaria. Do some get it anyway?  Seems to be, yeah. But the covid numbers in those places are negligible.
Our great leaders poopooed everything that is not the jab.
They TOLD US, Take the jab! You won't Need a mask and you won't get covid. The jab is Safe and Effective.

Wrong on all counts.
You can say whatever you want. But what I just typed is true.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/08/22 at 02:26:55

"There are places where the people take chloroquine as a preventative to avoid malaria. Do some get it anyway?  Seems to be, yeah."

That is because hydroxychloroquine is not a "proven cure" for malaria and nobody here has claimed that.

"But the covid numbers in those places are negligible."

No they aren't but 4 independent breakdowns using actual medical charting, mortality stats, funeral home intakes, and confirmed obituaries, is less convincing to you than a single Facebook post.  There is no location where Covid 19 is less deadly because of hydroxychloroquine.  The doctor that claimed she "cured" people can't offer one piece of evidence.

Just because politicians spouted inaccurate garbage about the vaccine does not automatically make any claim about hydroxychloroquine true.  If that doctor "cured" over 300 patients why hasn't a single medical record ever been found, or a single patient said "I was cured."?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 07/08/22 at 02:34:36

I know why I'm up. What the heck are you doing up?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/countries-who-t...

You asked me why..
Our government lies to us.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/08/22 at 03:01:10

Lower cases is being mixed with percentage rate.  Notice they leave that part out.  This evidence provides no distribution rates, and doesn't provide a percentage value to those that took hydroxychloroquine.

Why has every single case study where they prove the participants took hydroxychloroquine show zero reduction in Covid-19 cases by percentage?  Independent studies not Government ones.

Again an article with zero evidence, just words, is more accurate that the case studies I provided here with thousands and thousands of verified data sets, medical records, hydroxychloroquine batch numbers etc.  Nah, this article here with a guy posting words is definitely more accurate.

Just because Governments lie does not mean everyone else saying the opposite is telling the truth.

"I know why I'm up. What the heck are you doing up?"

I sleep about 4-6 hours a day on an inconsistent schedule depending on what part of the world I need to be doing the most communication with on that day.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 07/08/22 at 03:35:30

sleep about 4-6 hours a day on an inconsistent schedule ..

Yeah, me too.. I sleep until the exhaustion is insufficient to stay asleep because of an unhappy body.
My dad could stay up, watching over an operation on a drilling rig for three days, just catching short naps, while they did what he said do.  Not me.
I'm Gonna go to sleep. I was pulling a double, our relief was one short,and wouldn't you know it? The drill bit took a dump and we had to pull the pipe, I was so exhausted by around three a.m. I was falling asleep standing, leaning on the tongs. The driller would come over and shake my elbow,, never treated me bad at all.
I might get to bed in a while..

IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #38 - 07/08/22 at 03:58:01

You say our government, but it's not our government.

Democracy was an idea, and no more than that.
It is better to speak now, about rulers of power because that corresponds much more with reality.

If you look at the government, you see that the management comes from above and not from below.

When the voting computer was introduced, nobody knew that you could manipulate that computer very easily.

Now everyone knows that you can never secure a computer 100%. But we still want to continue to believe that there is such a thing as voter integrity.

Trump's undoing of his victory, has destroyed the last bit of democracy. Life has symbolically shown us that, by the storming of the capitol.

The appearance that is now being held up is a painful one.

Why? Because trump has shown us once and for all that the government is nothing but a few posts where you can make a lot of money.

And when Kennedy was murdered, the CIA started running the country. And just to be clear; the CIA is a criminal organization.

China and Russia are actually pursuing a very realistic policy.

The west has lost power. The world is on fire. And we think that certainties of the past still exist.

Welkom to the new word order.

Maby this will wake you up:

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 07/08/22 at 07:16:44

Zeven, looks like you have a better understanding of what is going on here than a bunch of people who were born here.
It's common practice for people to call America a democracy, it was never meant to be. It Was a Republic, what it is, j dunno.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #40 - 07/08/22 at 08:16:40

Eegore wrote on 07/08/22 at 02:14:12:
"...  it would be You deflecting. ..."

INCORRECT

"... you bring up comments made by other people about a different drug..."

INCORRECT.

Comments were about a, 'CURE'.
And people on this forum were indicating that the vaccine 'CURED',
and if you did not get the shot you were INFECTING.

Perhaps a little simpler.

You say, 'someone', said a over the counter drug, 'CURED'.
I say, 'someone', said the vaccine, 'CURED'.

BOTH, with no PROOF !
    Of a, 'CURE'. !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/08/22 at 09:33:43

"ALSO By the POTUS,
government controlled agencies,
government controlled media sources,
sheepol, etc. etc., etc."

To my knowledge the POTUS has not made posts on this forum.

I already agreed that humans, even on here, have incorrectly stated the vaccine will stop Covid, stop contagion rates etc.  None of those people on here continuing to defend that stance.

However, just today, another defense of hydroxychloroquine was posted by a forum member.  Not someone that isn't on the forum.

So, given that still to this day hydroxychloroquine is being defended as an effective treatment, with not one piece of actual evidence, I still would like to know how hydroxychloroquine is a proven cure when people who take it still get the disease.  

"The government lies to us" is not proof of medical efficacy.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/08/22 at 09:36:57

"Now everyone knows that you can never secure a computer 100%. But we still want to continue to believe that there is such a thing as voter integrity."

So if a computer is not hooked to any other device how is it unsecure?  A voting counter with no modem can not be interfaced to the internet, so how is it hacked by China?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #43 - 07/08/22 at 11:00:19

Eegore wrote on 07/08/22 at 09:36:57:
 So if a computer is not hooked to any other device how is it unsecure?  A voting counter with no modem can not be interfaced to the internet, so how is it hacked by China?

Jewish space lasers fired from Italy.
Everybody knows that.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #44 - 07/08/22 at 13:31:46

Serowbot wrote on 07/08/22 at 11:00:19:
Eegore wrote on 07/08/22 at 09:36:57:

Jewish space lasers fired from Italy.
Everybody knows that.

This one really wasn't to difficult, all kinds of devices work without being connected - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cellular radio frequencies or cell phones.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nea...

The three largest voting manufacturing companies — Election Systems &Software, Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic — have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which, in turn, are connected to the internet.

The largest manufacturer of voting machines, ES&S, told NBC News their systems are protected by firewalls and are not on the “public internet.” But both Skoglund and Andrew Appel, a Princeton computer science professor and expert on elections, said such firewalls can and have been breached.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 11:22:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What a violent insurrection looks like

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.