Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
What a violent insurrection looks like (Read 226 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What a violent insurrection looks like
Reply #15 - 07/05/22 at 06:17:40

"I'm sure you know."

None so far have any registered cases against them that I am aware as this video has not been entered into discovery in any cases thus far.

So basically there is a concern that Veterans are having their VA benefits removed because they are being prosecuted for entering the Capitol on Jan 6th and the evidence is a video of people who have not been prosecuted and has no context regarding what the police in the video were being instructed to do.

What is the point of this?

Anyone can pull up a video of cops letting anyone in anywhere and then say other people, not in the video, somewhere in the country might be losing their benefits, but also say there is no proof of it.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 07/06/22 at 01:59:52

One person who is awaiting his trial reported his benefits were canceled.

Also, how does this site define proof for the purpose of a supporting argument?  Certainly not a headline or story from a media group that doesn't align with someone's views, perhaps fraudulent reporting by a government agency, an NGO?  I don't think a clear cut answer exists.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/06/22 at 06:12:39

"Also, how does this site define proof for the purpose of a supporting argument?"

The site doesn't so "Proof" is essentially totally up to each member.  For instance I've seen "proof" that hydroxychloroquine is a proven cure for Covid even though people that take it still get Covid.  To me that's not "proof", but to others it is.

In this case it has more to do with context.  If I provide a video of people who never went to court as evidence that people went to  court, what exactly is the value of that video?

In this case there are people walking in the doors, but to argue it shows Veterans behaving in a way that doesn't justify losing benefits would only make sense, to me, if any of the people in that video were Veterans losing benefits.

Otherwise its just a video of other people.

Just reverse it:  Would it be ok to show video of other people assaulting the police in a thread to show why Veterans should lose their benefits?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 07/06/22 at 10:14:14

Eegore wrote on 07/06/22 at 06:12:39:
"... "I've seen "proof" that hydroxychloroquine is a proven cure for Covid even though people that take it still get Covid. ..."

Have you seen where someone who took the, 'vaccine',
and still got Covid ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/06/22 at 11:40:17

"Have you seen where someone who took the, 'vaccine',
and still got Covid ?"

Yes.  I also don't sit in here repeatedly defending that the vaccine is a "proven cure".  We are specifically talking about people here on this forum with the exemption of all other known humans.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 07/06/22 at 13:02:54

Before it was absolutely undeniably demonstrated to be False, every voice out there was hyping the jab as safe AND EFFECTIVE. Take the jab, now you will not get the woohoo Flu.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #21 - 07/06/22 at 13:29:36

In other Covid news.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/canadas-health-minister-you-will-never-be-...

Canadians will be required to get a Covid shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, says Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos. Previous definitions of “fully vaccinated” made no sense, he told reporters.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/06/22 at 19:09:58

"Before it was absolutely undeniably demonstrated to be False, every voice out there was hyping the jab as safe AND EFFECTIVE. Take the jab, now you will not get the woohoo Flu."

Yeah Billy broke a window too.  But we are talking about the window Bobby broke.

As I said, this is about members on this forum in exclusivity with the exemption of all other know humans.

Humans on this forum insisted that hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure" when no known human has been "cured" by taking it.  How is hydroxychloroquine a cure if people that take it still get Covid?

Drudging up some other comment about a different medication from someone that isn't on this forum is no different than providing a video of people who are not prosecuted for crimes, but trying to use the video as evidence.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 07/06/22 at 21:21:44

Look at places in Africa.
Maybe what you think cure is is different
Rules for getting a drug classified as
Emergency Use
Can't have an alternative.
That is why the liars in our government stated nothing else was an option.
You can beat your keyboard to pieces trying to gaslight me into believing things that go counter to what I have watched over the last years. It's NOT gonna work.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 07/07/22 at 01:33:47

"Rules for getting a drug classified as
Emergency Use
Can't have an alternative."

This is not true.  EAU is about availability and risk aversion, not "cures" in any way shape or form.

"For an EUA to be issued for a vaccine, for which there is adequate manufacturing information to ensure quality and consistency, FDA must determine that the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks of the vaccine."

"An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines"

Not one mention of curing the disease is in the totality of the EUA framework.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authoriza...

"You can beat your keyboard to pieces trying to gaslight me into believing things that go counter to what I have watched over the last years. It's NOT gonna work."

Watch all day long.  I don't think what any one human sees is equal to what all humans experience.  As long as you refuse to observe things you don't agree with they won't be part of your observed reality.  Also I have said many times I do not care what you believe and am not trying to change your mind.

I won't however sit here and agree with you that EUA "requires" a vaccine be a "cure" when it very obviously does not.  

Or any of the other stuff you wont even read, but defend, even when other people do the math for you and try to show you how that math is categorically impossible.  

Politicians lied, but not because the FDA requires EAU be for a "cure".  Most likely they lied because it works.  

« Last Edit: 07/07/22 at 02:42:35 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 07/07/22 at 07:44:16

I think you choose to pretend I'm saying something I'm not, and, like you, I'm not going to waste a minnit on it.
Biden straight up Said
Take the jab, you won't Need a mask and you can't catch it.
Others said it too.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #26 - 07/07/22 at 07:49:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/07/22 at 07:44:16:
Others said it too.

Yes, LLLOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSS of people said that.

Best regards,

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 07/07/22 at 08:19:56

Eegore wrote on 07/06/22 at 19:09:58:
"...  How is hydroxychloroquine a cure if people that take it still get Covid?  ..."

How is the, 'vaccine' a PROVEN cure,
when  people that take it,
still get Covid?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 07/07/22 at 08:53:53

"How is the, 'vaccine' a PROVEN cure,
when  people that take it,
still get Covid?"

It isn't.

The difference is people here on this forum argued that hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure".

I never said the vaccine is a cure.  

So to be specific, how is hydroxychloroquine a "proven cure" as claimed here multiple times and defended as such on this specific forum and only on this forum with the exemption of all other known forums, when the people who take it still get the disease?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #29 - 07/07/22 at 15:00:59

Eegore wrote on 07/07/22 at 08:53:53:
"...  The difference is people here on this forum argued that hydroxychloroquine is a "proven cure" ..."  

The vaccine/s were claimed as, "proven cure".
They were, 'claimed here multiple times and defended as such on this specific forum and only on this forum with the exemption of all other known forums, when the people who take it still get the disease'.

ALSO By the POTUS,
government controlled agencies,
government controlled media sources,
sheepol, etc. etc., etc.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 11:24:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What a violent insurrection looks like

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.