I don't remember (Read 5 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
I don't remember
06/30/22 at 12:05:27

Tells of the horror that is Trump.

source close to former Trump Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Tony Ornato says he did not brief Jan. 6 Committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson on one of the major allegation she made to the committee Tuesday.

However, a source close to Ornato told Fox News that Ornato watched the hearing yesterday and was shocked when Cassidy made the allegation about the steering wheel.

Both Bobby Engel, the top agent on Trump's Secret Service detail who was in the car, and Ornato, who was not in the car, testified to the January 6 Committee in private over the past year, the source close to Ornato said.

Engel and Ornato never brought up part about steering wheel, according to that source. Both want to testify on the record again and refute the part about Trump grabbing or trying to grab the wheel. The driver of the SUV, who is unnamed, will also cooperate with the committee.

So everyone involved in this story -- according to Madison Cornbread -- is willing to testify that it didn't happen, but the committee won't call them to testify.

Aaand I screwed up and closed the site I got this from before I dropped it in here.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/10/24 at 20:07:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I don't remember

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.