Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The gift that keeps on giving: (Read 58 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The gift that keeps on giving:
06/28/22 at 04:14:08

Hunter’s laptop.

My big question is, did Joe Biden, his brother and son sell the VP office right underneath Obama’s nose or was he fully aware and got a cut?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The gift that keeps on giving:
Reply #1 - 06/28/22 at 06:47:28

Who said what about what?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/28/22 at 07:03:07

That’s right, you’re inside the corporate news bubble.
Expand your mind son.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 06/28/22 at 07:03:42

Serowbot wrote on 06/28/22 at 06:47:28:
Who said what about what?

You really need to put up CNN, HuPo, or whatever else.  This is only this weeks......

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/joe-biden-covered-hunters-russian-hooker-ta...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/28/22 at 12:54:08

Question: did they move the latest Jan 6 show up a couple weeks to give corporate media a way to hide the recordings of the Biden lie and impeachment evidence that he was in fact working with his son and using his VP office on influencing business dealings with foreign nations?

They had a juicy witness today and I watched some of it while the n a conference call.

The big news will be her saying Trump leaned forward and tried to grab the steering wheel from the limo driver and demanded it take him to the Capitol. He then allegedly moved towards the passenger seemingly in a manner to put his hands around his throat.

Now, since I watched it and I’m not sure what the corporate news will report, two important things. First off she didn’t witness that, she was told this from someone else so she’s relating secondhand story. Secondly I’ve been next to the presidential limo when it’s driven past and I’ve certainly seen pictures. I’m not sure how Trump could move all the way up to where the driver is. But because this is a show, a charade, not an actual hearing, there was no one to challenge her testimony and ask her to explain that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/28/22 at 12:55:16

But the rest of what I heard about trumps action, doesn’t surprise or bother me. As I’ve said 1 million times, I know exactly who Trump is and nothing he didn’t surprised me. I said at the time he should’ve shut this down immediately. He never should’ve called for a rally. That was stupid.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/28/22 at 13:22:34

I liked this part.

“I don’t f***ing care if they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f***ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f***ing mags away,” Ms. Hutchinson recalls overhearing Mr. Trump saying that day, shortly before he went on stage.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 06/28/22 at 15:17:10

I'm supposed to believe that why?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/28/22 at 15:37:28

No, you're not expected to believe that.  I fully expect you to believe Trump over every person in the world.

Funny though... these people testify under oath.
Trump is welcome to, but he never will.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/28/22 at 15:47:29

Yeah, liars tell the truth under oath.
You know better. Look at the people who lied to Congress and it was proven that they did.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/28/22 at 16:20:18

Serowbot wrote on 06/28/22 at 15:37:28:
No, you're not expected to believe that.  I fully expect you to believe Trump over every person in the world.

Funny though... these people testify under oath.
Trump is welcome to, but he never will.

Funny though… I’m not sure you could count the number of times someone said Trump did this or Trump said that, and it was a lie. You believed Michael Avenitti. So Jog’s question is valid, why should I automatically believe her and why did I just see network news report this as gospel yet barely touch on “alleged “ voicemails from Joe and his son’s business dealings which again, I’ve been told he didn’t know anything about?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/29/22 at 05:10:27

So the agents in the President’s car are willing to testify under oath nothing like that occurred. This woman, Cassidy Huntchinson, lawyer is already walking back her testimony by reminding what most corporate news outlets glossed over which is she was telling a story she says was told her.

On top of that, other aids to Mark Meadows, the Chief of Staff she worked for, are saying they heard none of the other stuff she is saying.

So this Cassidy is the next Blassey-Ford or Jessie Smullet I guess.

But this is why the Jan 6 hearings are a joke, an embarrassment. They are a show put on to take advantage of their teammates, the liberal corporate media, ability to repeat and amplify lies to distract from their boss’s (Biden) disaster of a Presidency.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/29/22 at 10:25:33

But wait! There’s more.

Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann is disputing Hutchinson’s claim that she penned a handwritten note that was a sort of statement for the former president to release on January 6. It read “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately.”

Representative Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., would question Hutchinson on the note, and specifically whether she wrote it herself.

“And it’s written on the chief of staff note card, but that’s your handwriting, Ms. Hutchinson?”

Hutchinson would answer affirmatively.

“That’s my handwriting,” she confirmed, adding that Herschmann was the one who suggested the “without proper authority” section.

But shortly after this, a representative for Herschmann would tell ABC News that it was he who penned the note, and they are willing to testify to that.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021 evening. All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann,” read the statement.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 06/29/22 at 17:29:31

You're arguing with people who still don't understand that Kyle was fighting For his life.
And Kavanaugh was running rape parties. The woman, Ford,who said her BFF was at the party where Kavanaugh raped her said, No.. And Ford couldn't remember where it happened. But she was telling the truth, by George!

Oh, sure, Cassidy Hutchinson. Trump tried to grab the steering wheel...from...sitting in the rear of the The Beast? And Trump "lunged" toward a Secret Service Agent?

Daily Mail: Secret Service lead and presidential driver are prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on January 6.

'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered.

'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said.

'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled.

Trump "lunged" toward a SS Agent. 🤣 Yeah...right.

"Grabbed the steering wheel..." 🤣 From the rear seat? And through the dividing shield that separates the compartments? Why, who is this Trump...Stretch Armstrong?

No one believes this BS other than The Liberal Choir.

Hit the link, search out other stories. Her testimony isn't based on any firsthand knowledge or personal involvement.

She has qualified immunity, so Ms. Hutchinson is free to lie with impunity. This is what liberals do and they never stop.

http://daviddrakesplace.blogspot.com/2022/06/oh-sure-cassidy-hutchinson-trump...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 06/29/22 at 17:51:37

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 16:15:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The gift that keeps on giving:

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.