A True 'TDS' pioneer (Read 95 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A True 'TDS' pioneer
Reply #15 - 06/22/22 at 14:18:19

Eegore wrote on 06/22/22 at 11:28:44:
"Biden got tens of thousands of votes from people who never voted before or would never have voted if they couldn’t have just mailed something in."

Yeah it's called strategy.

Trump had a whole team in 2016 do nothing more than manipulate language on Facebook ads and won tons of votes based exclusively on demographic advertising.  Strategy, not theft, just superior strategy.

No. It’s called partnering with partisan election officials and using Covid as an excuse to lessen absentee balloting procedures.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/22/22 at 14:22:33

Serowbot wrote on 06/22/22 at 12:29:45:
WebsterMark wrote on 06/22/22 at 11:05:12:
And remember, she refused to concede immediately and went on to claim the legitimacy. I’m not gonna go back and look but I bet you praised her for that.

Hillary conceded after 1 day.
It's a year and a half.
Trump's just the worst loser ever.
It's a year and a half.
...and he has found no evidence of fraud.
He's still going to rally's with the same proven false allegations.  
He has made $250,000,000 dollars from MAGA suckers with those lies.
Oh yeah,... that's what it's about.
Grifter n' chief.

Do you have some big boy pants you could loan him?

Washington Post September 26, 2019
Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.
The former secretary of state, who lost the presidency to Trump, offered a scathing assessment of the president, his 2016 win and the latest allegations that he tried to obtain incriminating information from a foreign government about Joe Biden, a possible 2020 opponent, according to excerpts released by CBS from a wide-ranging pretaped interview for its “Sunday Morning” show,
Clinton was asked whether it angers her that none of the current Democratic candidates invoke her on the campaign trail while Trump’s rally crowds still break out into “lock her up” chants.
“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/22/22 at 14:23:50

And look, I can’t defend everything about Trump, most things in fact. I’ve been very open and honest about his disappointments. Unlike you who seem to think an old man with the brain of a grape is somehow a magnificent leader for this nation as it rises upward. The exact opposite is the truth.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/22/22 at 14:27:47

Serowbot wrote on 06/22/22 at 12:57:21:
Republican Rusty Bowers stood up for truth against Trump's lies... now he's being smeared as a pedophile.

What is it with the Pub's?... Biden's a pedo,... Bill's a pedo,... Hillary's a pedo,... Jews are pedo's,.. all Lib's are pedo's?...
... not Trump?... not Cawthorn,... not Gaetz?...
You guys are so squeaky clean.

No idea. Never heard of this guy. My point was that his statement could’ve been used by anybody at almost any time. You were pointing it out as if it was some kind of master statement of genius.

Speaking of pedos, I’m not sure why all the wacko liberal Democrats always turn out to be pedophiles. Rittenhouse at random got two of them. Go figure. Every time there’s a massive arrest, which admittedly is very rare, at antifa protest and riots, half seem to always turn out to be cross dressing freaks. You should follow Andy Ngo on Twitter. He’s always good at posting the reality about leftist fruitcakes.
What’s up with you guys?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 06/22/22 at 15:20:38

WebsterMark wrote on 06/22/22 at 14:27:47:
No idea. Never heard of this guy. My point was that his statement could’ve been used by anybody at almost any time. You were pointing it out as if it was some kind of master statement of genius.

You don't know him, because you're not watching the hearings, not interested in the truth... but he testified in the 1/6 hearings under oath.
So it's not just something somebody said.
This is a serious guy, lifelong Republican, speaking under oath.

Rusty Bowers says Giuliani told him: ‘We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence’

I get it... minds don't change if they're closed.
Years from now, you'll be embarrassed by your support of Trump and refusal to see his lies.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/22/22 at 18:18:15

Here, fixed it for you:

You don't know him, because you're not watching the charade. You’re interested in the truth... He testified in the 1/6 hearings under oath with no cross examination.
So it's just something somebody said.
This is a serious guy, lifelong Republican, speaking under oath, and Dems listen to him as long as he’s not voting pro-life, 2nd Amendment etc..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/22/22 at 18:26:31

Years from now, you'll be embarrassed by your support of Trump and refusal to see his lies.

I keep telling you but you refuse to listen. I’ll try one more time so pay attention.
I know exactly who Trump really is. I know hm better than you. I’ll never be embarrassed for supporting Trump because as I said from the very beginning he was the only one who could beat Hillary and that was the priority. And Trump has lied far less than Biden has. Trump lied about a lot of stupid, silly insignificant things. Biden lies about huge, significant issues.

As we’ve seen with Biden, had Hillary won, we would be even further down the road to disaster than just this past year. So Trump was worth everything.

Again, the other difference is you refuse to acknowledge the total ineptitude of Joe Biden‘s Presidency. Who’s the blind me? Who’ll be embarrassed when he resigns after November after his party gets absolutely slaughtered? Assuming he even remembers his name by then.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/23/22 at 04:10:51

Here you go Sew. I agree with this. Read it.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3532548-prosecuting-trump-being-a-jerk-isn
t-criminal/

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/23/22 at 12:30:17

One more for you Sew. Why weren’t these people investigated and prosecuted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Ejqjz6TA

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 17:12:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A True 'TDS' pioneer

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.