Send Topic Print
Tip overs (Read 41 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Tip overs
06/18/22 at 14:05:43

I see Pudd’nhead tipped over on his bicycle and there’s a lot of crap about it but I’m not jumping on that bandwagon. We’ve all tipped over on bikes before.

Instead, jump on him for being a lying, Putin blaming for everything, corrupt, traitor, money launderer, dementia infested, perverted pedo with his daughter Driving her into drug and sex addiction, most worthless POS president in the history of the country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Tip overs
Reply #1 - 06/18/22 at 20:18:14

I tried riding a bicycle about three years ago. Made the two miles to a friend's house.
He tossed it in his truck and took me home. I despise him,but I hope I'm able to ride one when I'm that old.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/19/22 at 06:19:56

I'm impressed that he got right back up and continued on.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 06/19/22 at 07:59:57

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/22 at 06:19:56:
I'm impressed that he got right back up and continued on.

Great that you are impressed the POTUS can ride a bicycle.

I am am not impressed,
that a total bumbling,
crooked, lying, PUPPET,
is a POTUS.
Regardless if the,
  (well documented by vidios)
   Pedo,
can get back on a bike.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 06/19/22 at 08:59:00

MnSpring wrote on 06/19/22 at 07:59:57:
I am am not impressed,
that a total bumbling,
crooked, lying, PUPPET,
is a POTUS.
Regardless if the,
  (well documented by vidios)
   Pedo,
can get back on a bike.

Then why were you impressed by Trump?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/19/22 at 11:13:42

The video I saw on my Kindle left me wondering how that happened. I saw another one that was able to show exactly what happened. I had not been able to see that the guy is using toe traps. Apparently he just had a bit of a snag when he tried to pull back. And in the FWIW department, I Know exactly what happens when the foot is snagged. It was Really cold and I was riding with hands in my coat pockets. Took a turn a little too aggressively and the front tire went perfectly across my trajectory. When I tried to pull my hands out, nope, when I tried to get my feet out. Nope.Talk about
Being One with the bike. We were still One when the asphalt rose up to greet me. Straight up hheader, and we disengaged just after my back hit. The bike was in the road, crawled over, dragged it clear of traffic. Dude in a pickup pulls in and asks

Are you okay?
Through gritted teeth I said

Will be in a minnit...
Traps are great for riding to accomplish the best time across distance. You want a spin rate for efficiency. The muscles tire,naturally. With traps you can alternate between muscle groups, by using toes to lift a pedal, while the other foot is pushing down, dothat a while, then alternate to the other side.
I'm impressed that the old dude can even ride, but that he is using traps? I would never have answered
Do you think Biden rides a bike and uses traps?
Correctly.
I hope nobody tries to make him either quit riding or remove the traps.
I hope he isn't all bruised up and just decide to not ride.
Yeah, I think he's Not Just a pedo,but that he had inappropriate contact with his own children and the girl's diary is darning, but the idea that he wants to ride a bicycle bad enough to risk the buttwhoopin that can come with it is really interesting. No, I don't want him to get hurt from riding in a way that would stop him from riding.
I want him to pay for the bullshit with firing the guy in Ukraine, the Afghanistan debacle, the decades of being the Big Guy..
Which, BTW,is on the plate on the corvette.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/19/22 at 13:05:55

I tried those clip things just one time... I got to the stop sign at the end of the street and down I went.

I'm also the guy that ran over his own foot dirt biking...  Huh

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/19/22 at 13:50:58

Yeah, I was riding a four wheeler, before they were all equipped with the floorboards.
Low speed but hard left tipped it to the right. Reflex put my right foot on the ground, in front of the right rear tire. It went up my lower leg,folding my knee in a direction it's NOT meant to go. Recovery from that surgery was no fun. People make funny noises when they get really hurt.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/19/22 at 14:01:49

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/22 at 13:05:55:
I tried those clip things just one time... I got to the stop sign at the end of the street and down I went.

I'm also the guy that ran over his own foot dirt biking...  Huh

Duude,, do you remember when a buncha mens footwear had Frog Eyes for the laces? The ankle high boots? Tecumseh Oklahoma had a record cold spell. The main road through town had a tall crown. Went to get my check,and couldn't get my car to back up, tires could not get enough traction to back up the slope. Went in, bought some bleach. Fired it up, put it in reverse. The tire was spinning in reverse with me out there dribbling bleach on it. I slipped and my right foot went right into the pinch point. The top of my foot had a bruise where the flattened Frog Eyes were. Had to pry them up to get that boot off.
Getting home was a fun story all on its own.
The assistant manager had a front wheel drive. He was able to drive a lot better anyone else.
In the FWIW department, this is 1972

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 06/19/22 at 20:07:53

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/22 at 08:59:00:
Then why were you impressed by Trump?

Ya must have forgot.
Your ‘Buddy’, Ding Dong Mush For Brains.
The Puddenhead, PUPPET.

Was Handed a Nation that was EXPORTING,
but now, has to PAY,
for oil.

Can you explain why you love the
Proven Pedo Puppet
so much ?

Oh Yea, that 'right',
He don’t mean tweet !!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/20/22 at 05:21:58

Best tip over stories……

Mine. BMWRS1100. Lowes parking lot. Pulling into a parking lot and saw someone backing out in front of me waited patiently for them to move because I would rather park that way and pulled directly into the spot happy with myself, put my kickstand down and it was right on a downward slope you see on parking lots with oil or something else like that. I was an idiot. Didn’t pay attention. kickstand slipped and that’s a heavy bike, probably 700 pounds and down I went. Couldn’t get it up myself (that’s what she said) but some dude walking by in flip flops helped me right the ship. I walked in back into my original spot….

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 06/20/22 at 06:31:14

Dating myself but,... I took a jump on my Hodaka and my left bell bottom got caught in the front sprocket pulling my ankle flush to the engine case, realizing this, I over corrected my landing and ended up sliding out on the right side... now I'm down with my right leg trapped under the bike and my left caught in the chain.
Took a few minutes of squirming to free myself.

Ahhh,.. the good ol' days.  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/25/24 at 23:33:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tip overs

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.