Send Topic Print
E (Read 94 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
E
06/16/22 at 09:31:47

Did you ever say where you went the last time you were off galavanting around?
Can you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: E
Reply #1 - 06/16/22 at 10:36:36

Białystok Poland and Katterbach Kaserne Germany.

Contracting out some resources needed in those areas.  Drone work, training efficiency methods stuff like that.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/16/22 at 10:47:31

Hope you have a little time on your adventures to smell the roses.
..or taste the Bockwurst from a street vendor on the Rhine.

I miss those.

PS... Member Vigreen is expunged.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 06/16/22 at 15:13:17

Eegore wrote on 06/16/22 at 10:36:36:
"... training efficiency methods ..."

What ?
Did you say, 'training' ?

Oh that's right, you Spun it to say,
you did not do any,
'Target/Marksmanship', 'training'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/16/22 at 15:32:42

Serowbot wrote on 06/16/22 at 10:47:31:

I miss those.

You expunged Biden? Wow…

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/16/22 at 15:52:53

Serowbot wrote on 06/16/22 at 10:47:31:

I miss those.

The foreign language post left me baffled, but I'm not understanding banishment.
Your call, I know, and I'm sure you wouldn't do that without a reason, because I'm still here. I just don't understand. I'm not asking Why as some accusation that you are wrong for doing it, but because I didn't see anything that would have made me think that was a move that was necessary. So, don't take this as some attack, I'm just not understanding. I'm famous for overlooking stuff, but I'm curious about what happened that made ditching him something you felt like needed to be done.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/16/22 at 16:26:22

Eegore wrote on 06/16/22 at 10:36:36:
 Białystok Poland and Katterbach Kaserne Germany.

Contracting out some resources needed in those areas.  Drone work, training efficiency methods stuff like that.

I'm totally ignernt about what is going on in those places. So, for me to have a clue about Why we need to send people is way beyond me.
What is going on that they need resources, I'm guessing Human resources? I
Training in what arena?
Training could be how to deliver safe water. If you Can't talk about it, okay. But if you can, I'm very interested.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/16/22 at 17:45:49

"What ?
Did you say, 'training' ?

Oh that's right, you Spun it to say,
you did not do any,
'Target/Marksmanship', 'training'.
"

I didn't do anything at all with firearms.  Is all "training" in the world only with guns?  No such thing as drone training?  Or retention skill training?  Decryption methodologies?  Nope to MnSpring everything is about guns apparently.

Why are you so insistent on trying to alter what I actually say to what you want me to say?  I have never said I teach anyone how to "shoot guns" as you stated.  That is exclusively your statement and it is inaccurate.  I never said I teach people how to "shoot guns", that is what firearm instructors do.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/16/22 at 17:48:46

"The foreign language post left me baffled, but I'm not understanding banishment.
Your call, I know, and I'm sure you wouldn't do that without a reason, because I'm still here. I just don't understand. I'm not asking Why as some accusation that you are wrong for doing it, but because I didn't see anything that would have made me think that was a move that was necessary. So, don't take this as some attack, I'm just not understanding. I'm famous for overlooking stuff, but I'm curious about what happened that made ditching him something you felt like needed to be done
."

He was making posts then reposting or altering the original question/comments with Vietnamese language ads for Lawyer X.  He literally cut and paste his past 3 posts word for word.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/16/22 at 17:54:22

"I'm totally ignernt about what is going on in those places. So, for me to have a clue about Why we need to send people is way beyond me.
What is going on that they need resources, I'm guessing Human resources? I
Training in what arena?
Training could be how to deliver safe water. If you Can't talk about it, okay. But if you can, I'm very interested."

It is for people going into the Ukraine.  Despite what MnSpring says this is not about guns, marksmanship or anything else he is making up with zero knowledge of what's going on.

Some of it is decrypting communications, jamming drones (frequency) and linking swarms so they can talk to each other or foreign assets.  I do not "teach" or "train" how to do these things myself, mostly what I do is increase the efficiency of these training programs by presenting drills and exercises, and then run competency evaluations later, although in this case competency evals aren't on the table.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/16/22 at 19:45:11

So,when you are Over There, working with?? The citizens of Over There, do you sleep in a tent? Have an interpreter? If I'm following, you are bringing them up to speed on using electronic countermeasures?
What kinda travel do they send you on?
Anything I ask that you can't answer, tell me.
And, what branch of the government areyou attached to during your travels.
Are you armed? Wearing appropriate gear to survive in a hostile environment? You don't Go into dangerous zones?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/17/22 at 20:37:01

No tents we were in a regular fully powered building.  We use interpreters as its more efficient than learning the language or requiring they learn English.

"What kinda travel do they send you on?"

I'm not sure what you mean.  It's just going to a location and doing my job.

"And, what branch of the government areyou attached to during your travels."

Whatever branch funds the contract, or company.

Are you armed? Wearing appropriate gear to survive in a hostile environment?

Sometimes I am armed.  I always wear appropriate gear, it would make no sense to wear inappropriate gear needed for survival.

"Dangerous zones" is up to your perception.  I've been all over the place, some more dangerous than others.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/17/22 at 22:54:32

Okay,, interesting life. Thanks

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/25/22 at 20:43:41

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lapd-officer-died-beaten-training-180724191.html

This would be an example of an event that would create a contract for my company.   Sometimes people get killed in training.  To be clear "training" does not mean firearms' in exclusivity, it can be "training" of any type, for any subject, or any skill, not just to "shoot guns".  With that being said our program development skillset is limited to specific types of skills.

When training programs become dangerous, or are not meeting their requirements we are tasked with identifying and resolving those issues.  In an event like this we would want to identify if the drill is even needed, which I would say no in this case.  We would then create safety standards then work up from there creating redundant training methods.  We would in this type of event spend almost all of the training time teaching people how to be safe, realistic "bad guys" that don't kill trainees.  In all actuality if possible we wouldn't even have LAPD employees be the OPFOR trainers, it would be outside contractors with zero emotional connection to the trainees.

Since we are hands-on we would be wearing and training in all the gear that the LAPD do.  If it were a special forces unit we would be doing the same, and in many cases overseas.  Guys standing around in polo-shirts and BDU's just get people killed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 06/26/22 at 10:06:40

So the company you work for contracts with the Pentagon, Army, Navy, police forces?
You do go overseas?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 02:29:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › E

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.