You need to ban (Read 25 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
You need to ban
06/03/22 at 14:15:20

Weapons that are every day guns.
Anyone want to explain why? How about How that will make society safer?
Follow the Science..
I've heard that over and.
Well, SCIENCE doesn't indicate. Science doesn't Suggest. Science STATES, unequivocally, when you stop keeping the law abiding citizens from being arm, violent crime drops.

Either Show that is incorrect or explain why you continue to want more of the proven failure of gun control. If it worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, RFD.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: You need to ban
Reply #1 - 06/03/22 at 14:47:37

Science states nothing of the sort.
Just look at the rest of the civilized world.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/03/22 at 16:53:59

Serowbot wrote on 06/03/22 at 14:47:37:
Science states nothing of the sort.
Just look at the rest of the civilized world.

Look at America   I watched as the governor of Louisiana told the people that if they  wanted to arm themselves against the carjackers, they could. It's Coupla weeks, the number of gutshot carjackers had changed their attitude about the game. Flipping in the road, bleeding, changed the whole game.
Florida was being hit hard. Rental car companies had stopped putting a decal on their car.
The AwThoriTaahhs  were telling the people to  not leave maps, binoculars, or anything that would make someone think that was a tourist rental. Florida made armed self defense okay. Guess what happened to the people. Go ahead. Guess.. B

Nowhere I'm aware of has seen the average citizen suffer because they were handed their Second Amendment Right to defense where they were given Back their RIGHT to arms.
But I'm supposed to act like you lefties have a real argument. Lefties want me and the people who agree with me to talk to you with something more kind than absolute laughter. You people are pretending that your position is better than ridiculousness.
You can Use a statement from a rino.
Just frikkin sickovitt.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 06/03/22 at 19:14:18

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-dem-rep-yells-spare-me-bullshit-abo...

Democratic congressman David Cicilline told House Republicans they should “spare me the bullshit about Constitutional rights,” during a debate on gun control Thursday

https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/02/mondaire-jones-end-filibuster-pack-supreme-co
urt-gun-control/

Democratic Rep Promises To ‘Abolish’ The Filibuster And ‘Expand’ The Supreme Court If He Doesn’t Get His Way On Gun Control

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 13:28:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › You need to ban

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.