Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The S40 fought on its feet until the end (Read 85 times)
Garry

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The S40 fought on its feet until the end
06/02/22 at 04:43:40

in Australian the Suzuki S40 is no more. Beaten by Euro 5 regulations. It died on its feet unlike other lesser Motorcycles. Rather than destroying it simplistic design and heritage (and of course for financial reasons) Suzuki has ceased production of this icon. Lesser brands, like Royal Enfield have emasculated their motorcycles as they prostrate themselves before the foul god of climate change. The King is dead. Long live the king!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The S40 fought on its feet until the end
Reply #1 - 06/02/22 at 14:31:06

Thank goodness your government is not tyrannical. They are not crushing your rights ,they are trying to protect you
From You.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Garry

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/02/22 at 23:44:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/02/22 at 14:31:06:
Thank goodness your government is not tyrannical. They are not crushing your rights ,they are trying to protect you
From You.

I wish they would protect me from the useful idiots that are making billionaires even richer on the back of the climate change myth that is destroying our choices and freedoms!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/03/22 at 10:53:06

I almost moved to Australia in the late seventies. I wanted to go to Cover Pedy, dig a hole to live in and hope to make my mark on the world discovering opal in the process. But I also wanted to work on a ranch in the summer and tend bar at a ski resort in the winter.. Aand, wound up rough necking..
Seeing how it worked out Down There, maybe I did not screwup.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #4 - 06/03/22 at 17:41:33

Seems to be that Suzuki has been moving out of the "cruiser" market for some time. I feel thast in most countries where the S40 was marketed extensively, there will be a good supply of well maintained, low mileage bikes for some time to come. You will be able to use them despite Ecostapo regulation for a while yet.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #5 - 06/04/22 at 18:48:59

There is something special about this humble little bike. Even I have learned to appreciate it in it’s “stock” form. Just a matter of timing when I buy another !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 15:41:59

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › The S40 fought on its feet until the end

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.