Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bike Bandit, apparently more of a bandit (Read 31 times)
SpamyToo

Bike Bandit, apparently more of a bandit
06/01/22 at 19:16:03

Probably the wrong place to post it but oh well.

Word on the street is Bike Bandit went under but has taken the money of lots of orders without filling them.  Hopefully none of you are waiting for something to come in.

https://jalopnik.com/motorcycle-parts-seller-bikebandit-has-stolen-646-000-18...

WWW   IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Bike Bandit, apparently more of a bandit
Reply #1 - 06/02/22 at 03:36:53

Doesn't surprise me that Bike Bandit is going under.......or that they are keeping folks money - they seemed to be a company that was in trouble.  I abandoned Bike Bandit a couple years back.

I placed an order for Suzuki parts.  The order was stalled and the parts were not coming in - Bike Bandit did not provide updates and after months I finally cancelled the order.  More recently I tried using their site for the parts diagram - and saw that every item was listed as not being available.  Bike Bandit never had any parts in stock and always had to order them from their supplier prior to shipping them to you - so they were always a bit slow.

I now use Rocky Mountain and they are incredible!  Some parts ship immediately and I get them in a day or two.  And they ship you parts as they come into stock - they don't wait until all parts are in before shipping you the parts......sometimes I get 5 or 6 mailings for a single order!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 13:35:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bike Bandit, apparently more of a bandit

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.