Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don't want him to miss it (Read 52 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Don't want him to miss it
05/31/22 at 14:55:01

[b

Well crap,, I sent it thought I had it copied, but tried to paste it aaand,, NO

So, whatever E says I said, I can't PROVE otherwise..
Seeing how he keeps pretending that teachers who are Not allowed to carry a firearm are not being denied their Second Amendment q,I'm not comfortable that he won't Also lie about what I said to him. Nobody who is Not a liar would continue to pretend that rules making having a GUN for defense is NOT a violation of your second amendment rights.

Did I SUGGEST E is a liar?

Nope..

I STATED it.
Nobody can defend the crap he's been pushing.
Bullshit,E. Pure, unadulterated
BULLSHIT.

The second amendment is not about using a coat rack or chair to defend themselves. Nobody said teach wasn't allowed to Fight back against an aggressor. YOU are pretending that their Second Amendment rights are not being denied Because they are not prohibited from Trying to not get killed by using Any Other Way to stop the murderer

EXCEPT BEING ALLOWED TO SHOOT THE MUTHERFUKKIN not a very nice person..

And you Insist that because teach is not kept from clawing his eyes out, their Second Amendment rights are not being denied..

Dafukk is Wrong with you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Don't want him to miss it
Reply #1 - 05/31/22 at 20:58:35

"Seeing how he keeps pretending that teachers who are Not allowed to carry a firearm are not being denied their Second Amendment q,I'm not comfortable that he won't Also lie about what I said to him. Nobody who is Not a liar would continue to pretend that rules making having a GUN for defense is NOT a violation of your second amendment rights."

Except I never said teachers that can not carry a gun are not being denied their 2nd Amendment right.  I agreed with you, but you are too busy over-reacting to acknowledge it, as usual.

I said denying teachers guns does not remove their right to "DEFEND/PROTECT THEMSELVES".

PROTECT.

THEMSELVES.

They can "protect themselves", they do not have to let criminals harm them or anyone else just because they are denied firearms at work.  That's a straight up lie to claim that a teacher, that is denied a firearm at work, can no longer defend themselves.  They are now prohibited from any form of defense because that "right" is now "stripped"? " Notice I will reference the words you actually say and not make up my own words and claim you said them:

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1653503322/64#64

"Just because someone can imagine a horror doesn't mean a teacher should be stripped of the right to protect themselves."

Keep claiming I said things I never did and I will just keep clarifying that I never said what you claim I did.  Here is another one:

"And you Insist that because teach is not kept from clawing his eyes out, their Second Amendment rights are not being denied.."

I never said that.  I have always said their 2nd Amendment rights are being restricted.  Cite one reference where I say otherwise instead of making up bullsh!t that I never presented here.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/01/22 at 06:46:29

Not to argue the topic but,.. if you think about it, a single shot muzzle loader is closer to a chair than a modern AR15.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/01/22 at 08:09:43

Fair point.
But ultimately not relevant.
I have no problems with people owning semi auto rifles. This talk about banning AR 15s is of course ridiculous because you can’t really define an AR 15 other than a scary looking, loud, semi auto rifle. A very tame looking Ruger mini 14 will do the same thing as a 223 caliber AR 15.

Again, and I’m sure not for the last time, the second amendment is for citizens to defend themselves against their government or invading armies. You can’t take away that right.

Retrofit schools so they’re like the buildings rich liberals live in work in. Let’s start with that. I see Rob Reiner a.k.a. Opie is crying and screaming again but I would challenge you to walk up and knock on his  home’s door or just find out where he happens to be making a movie that day and try to walk in. Good luck. You’ll be stopped by armed guards. Try to go visit Bill Gates. I dare you. Stop by and talk to Oprah. See if Jimmy Kimmel answers his door.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/01/22 at 08:24:01

I don't have issue with fortifying schools, but I also acknowledge the outstanding cost of something like that.  I'd fully expect to pay more taxes to get it done.

We also have to address the source, or the criminal, and see if we can mitigate the desire to out-murder the last mass-shooter.  As I said before, once we arm schools surround them in concrete walls and fully armor buses + bus-stops a shooter will just move to a daycare, nursery or nursing home.  

So along with creating deterrents we need to address a faster response to the criminal warning signs, like a guy logging into Twitch and live-streaming his drive to a train station to murder people.  I'd like to see some tech and AI resources going into identifying this stuff as soon as possible.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 06/01/22 at 08:54:11

Bad people will go where they have the best odds of doing what they want.
And, as Brilliant as it is to realize that
Seeing the Same People so able to predict what they would Do
Demand the AR be removed from society

As IF bad people don't have Other weapons.

You remember that sound on Saturday morning cartoons? The one where the goofy animal would shake his head and make that sound,when he was flabbergasted by idiocy?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/01/22 at 09:58:01

Eegore wrote on 06/01/22 at 08:24:01:
 I don't have issue with fortifying schools, but I also acknowledge the outstanding cost of something like that.  I'd fully expect to pay more taxes to get it done.

We could tax gun purchases to pay for it.
Better yet,... ammo.
Both.

Why not?  We tax gas and cars to pay for related costs.

If the tax made an AR15 cost $10,000, you wouldn't see many 20 year olds buying them.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/01/22 at 10:24:18

We apparently have $40 billion laying around, we could start with that.
We apparently have millions and millions more to “cancel“ college debt. We could use that.
We could ask Hunter Biden to do some paintings and sell them on the open market, that would raise a few million.

Sure it would cost and sure it could potentially channel bad guys to other places. But we have extreme security at airports, we have supreme security at corporate headquarters, food and beverage manufacturing facilities I can promise you are difficult to get into, try to get into an Amazon fulfillment center or a data center. Good luck. There are ways to do everything if you really want to.
Pudd’nhead is printing money left and right so just keep the printing press running another week or two.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/01/22 at 10:26:01

Serowbot wrote on 06/01/22 at 09:58:01:
Eegore wrote on 06/01/22 at 08:24:01:

We could tax gun purchases to pay for it.
Better yet,... ammo.
Both.

Why not?  We tax gas and cars to pay for related costs.

If the tax made an AR15 cost $10,000, you wouldn't see many 20 year olds buying them.

I’m not sure you could excessively tax with the goal of eliminating what is essentially a fundamental constitutional right. That would be like excessively taxing newspapers and news television stations etc. Taxing religious institutions out of existence etc.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 13:23:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Don't want him to miss it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.