Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Because that is how big a POS he is (Read 76 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Because that is how big a POS he is
05/28/22 at 14:50:25

What a disgusting racebaiter
Obama Encourages Americans To Pause This Memorial Day To Remember The Sacrifice Of George Floyd
U.S.
May 27th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

MARTHA’S VINEYARD, MA—From his coastal estate that will probably be underwater in ten years, former President Barack Obama issued a statement today encouraging Americans to honor Memorial Day by remembering the sacrifice of George Floyd.

The statement read in part, “We mark this somber occasion by celebrating a hero who gave his all so that all Americans can be free to know what horrible racists they all are."

“All other American achievements fade into insignificance in comparison to this titan who was almost the greatest figure in our history, second only to the first African-American president, who reshaped our country with revolutionary ideas like the Cash for Clunkers program and the Obamacare website, acclaimed by website historians as the greatest website that ever was. [See attached 8x10 glossy of Barack Obama staring thoughtfully at computer.]”

Racist Americans everywhere expressed appreciation for the sentiments of the former president. Laid-off baby formula factory worker James Reily echoed the views of many by saying, “Memorial Day is one of those holidays where it’s easy to get caught up in the insignificant things, like bar-b-q’s and laying flowers at the graves of fallen soldiers. I’m glad President Obama took the time to remind everyone of the most important things about America, which is that we’re terrible, and we elected Barack Obama. Twice.”

Piss off, lefties.
So racist we elected that jakkass twice.
I was So Wrong. I did not want him, but hoped he would unify America and heal some wounds.
Alinkyites don't think that way.

And that idiotic idea I supported? The Internet thing? I thought that was a good idea, before I realized that telling someone how to sell their product was wrong..
Ohh! Lookie!! The Internet survived!!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Because that is how big a POS he is
Reply #1 - 05/30/22 at 12:17:18

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/30/22 at 13:05:53

Another disgusting joke of a man.
Eighty One Millyun votes,huh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Bout Done
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/02/22 at 10:39:06

It's called rubbing it in

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

-Frank Zappa.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 06/02/22 at 11:41:26

The only place reporting this is Babylon Bee.
You know it would be a much bigger story if he actually said it.

You can't believe everything you read, especially not on right wing sites.
It's BS,...but it's just what you want to hear

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/02/22 at 14:25:07

You obviously have information that would make that somehow not ree.
You can share that, right?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/02/22 at 14:59:50

You can't prove a negative,... but I do have logic and common sense.
And you know as well as I that such an eloquent speaker as Obama would never say that.
This would be scandalous and reported everywhere if true.
It's not, so it's not true

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/02/22 at 17:23:22

There's no way Obama said that and it landed on only one website.

But no need to research if it is something we agree with about a guy we don't like.  Only research if you disagree.  Lies are only bad if they are about the guy I like, otherwise it's cool to spread lies around as fact.

Incidentally this same website also reported on the Rainbow Flags at the ruins of Sodom And Gomorrah.

https://babylonbee.com/news/archaeologists-uncover-companies-rainbow-logos-fr...

Also they accurately reported on Biden claiming gas-signs only go to 9.99, so they will raise prices until they go back to zero.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-reveals-administrations-plan-is-to-just-rai...

They also accurately reported about a woman trampled to death at a church because everyone was so excited to greet a new member.

https://babylonbee.com/news/mob-of-loving-churchgoers-trample-visitor-to-death

They also did a great study on gun control:
 "Experts Conclude No Threat From 3D-Printed Guns After Watching Nation Try To Operate Normal Printers"

https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-conclude-no-threat-from-3d-printed-guns-a...

Ever wonder how many things you've been mad about that never happened?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 06/03/22 at 03:55:10

Hopey-Change did tweet this:
As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.”

I remember reading it. I don’t remember reading anything else he wrote about it.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/03/22 at 05:26:47

"Hopey-Change did tweet this:
As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.”
"

This is accurate, the other additional stuff is not.  Why add in lies?

As usual the expectation seems to be to ignore the dishonest parts and just look at the factual stuff, even though all of it was presented as fact.  

Lies are ok if they are about someone we don't like, but not ok if they are about someone we do like.  It took about 1 minute to see this was mostly lies, but obviously a few seconds of verification isn't needed unless it's something we don't want to hear.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/03/22 at 09:33:03

Virtually every major news outlet broadcast the Trump/Russiagate story when it first came out without really validating the sources, and considering the history of previous lies told about Trump which were not true, they should have waited a little bit to verify things first. They didn’t because TDS blinded them. They thought they finally got Trump.

A certain number new with certainty it was not true but they repeated the lie anyway. Those were the worst but they also include CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC news broadcasters.

The same applies here. Somebody wrote something about Obama and it was just too easy to believe that he said it. An unbiased view would know right away he wouldn’t have said that. I know he didn’t say that. I knew he said the first part because I read it and justifiably he was torched for it because it demonstrated what a total POS he is.

The fact is the rest of the comments weren’t even needed it to prove he’s a POS.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/03/22 at 10:03:53

"Virtually every major news outlet broadcast the Trump/Russiagate story when it first came out without really validating the sources,"

Sure which is why I do not use mainstream news as a primary source of evidence.

None of that should be measured against what I do here, or You or anyone else.  If FOX and CNN are idiots that report lies as fact that shouldn't mean we should slap down lies and then defend them.  Basically this means I can drop any garbage in here I want under the basis that it is "too easy to believe" and then challenge others to prove it is not true.

Where exactly will that get us?  The same place it has been for years: 

Posting lies then complaining when people point out they are lies or challenging them to prove they aren't true, while making sure to never look at any additional information.  Then equating someone saying "Hey this one sentence is not true" to saying "Obama is God".  

It took less than one minute to see this was a parody/satire piece.  "Too easy to believe" doesn't justify tossing this out as fact on this particular post.  At a minimum I think if a Member is ok tossing out lies as fact because they are "too east to believe", or about someone they don't like, they could at least be willing to accept other Members might point out the lies.

That doesn't mean they love Obama, it only means they think the dishonest part is dishonest or inaccurate.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/07/24 at 13:32:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Because that is how big a POS he is

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.