Send Topic Print
40 Minutes (Read 47 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
40 Minutes
05/26/22 at 13:10:35

WTF.......

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/police-waited-to-enter-texas-school-as-shooter-wen
t-on-killing-spree/

The teenage madman who slaughtered 19 kids and two teachers in a Texas school spent more than 40 minutes inside as witnesses desperately urged police to charge into the building, it was ­revealed Wednesday.

Yet another reason to why the 2A is necessary.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 40 Minutes
Reply #1 - 05/26/22 at 13:24:49

And in the end, the story I'm getting, A border patrol guy went in alone.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/26/22 at 14:17:30

I don't really like to address speculative content this early into an investigation, but I can say for sure that it is not typical procedure to delay engaging an active shooter.

What Uvalde law enforcement educates I do not know.  

We have done many drills related to this content and I can say that bystanders can be an incredibly difficult component for law enforcement to manage as they are also tasked with maintaining their safety.  Bystanders can become peripheral casualties, and in most cases, make problems worse when they engage.  Not "all" or any other synonymous word, but only the word "most" with the exemption of all other known words.

Now to be clear, none of this means I am saying law enforcement did the right thing here, so we don't need to fabricate false statements about me saying anything positive, or negative about what law enforcement did or did not do.

Stating what my experiences have been while dealing with this type of education and actual events, is not equal to defending or implying in any capacity a value on the Uvalde law enforcement actions.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/26/22 at 14:38:34

I agree, that isn't the narrative they put out,but the Florida shooting saw local cops cowering behind their cars,when cops from another county showed up and went in.

but I can say for sure that it is not typical procedure to delay engaging an active shooter.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 05/26/22 at 15:22:33

Eegore wrote on 05/26/22 at 14:17:30:
 " I don't really like to address speculative content this early into an investigation, ... we don't need to fabricate false statements about me saying anything positive, or negative about what law enforcement did or did not do. ..."

Understand,
this is early on the out-coming of information
about what all happened.

Yet I do wonder,
if that seat on top of the fence
is a comfortable one.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 05/26/22 at 15:30:40

"... not typical procedure to delay engaging an active shooter...."

Perhaps,
the Police have learned,
that doing what you are TAUGHT to do,
'Could' land you in Solitary Confinement for 22 YEARS.

While KILLING someone in COLD BLOOD
gets one (now) 2.5 years in a Country Club Prison.

Who want's to take the risk,
it's not like,
THERE life,
was on the line.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/26/22 at 16:07:51

"Yet I do wonder,
if that seat on top of the fence
is a comfortable one."

Well it's not like there has never been a biased "news" report or an altered "social media" post or anything like that.  I'm sure whatever is coming out is all truthful and accurate so it's best to create an opinion right now.

I don't know what Uvalde police did, I haven't looked into it.  What I do know is that maintaining a perimeter is not standard training.

Knowing what standard training is, because I have personally implemented hundreds of exercises across the planet on this exact topic, is not equal to creating an opinion in regards to what any police department has done at any time in any situation.

There is no fence.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/27/22 at 09:52:03

Ohh,,some people are going to be in big trouble. Looks like a total fail,cowardly cops,
Aaand, in other news..

https://concealednation.org/2022/05/breaking-woman-uses-concealed-handgun-to-sto
p-mass-shooting-killing-the-suspect-who-had-ar-15/

Now, if a few teachers were armed...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 05/27/22 at 11:49:52

I’m remembering all those video clips I saw during the lockdown with armed police shutting down restaurants and facilities that refuse to close during the Covid lockdowns. They sure didn’t have any problem pulling out their guns and walking in then did they?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/27/22 at 11:55:52

Jackbooted thugs, against the people who pay taxes to keep them in a job.
So Very Braaave!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 05/27/22 at 12:19:06

Another stupid component is all the people threatening Uvalde public employees now.  Like everyone on the City payroll is directly involved with Police decisions or something.

I know Uvalde, I stop there when going out to OX Ranch to fire the armor etc. they have out there.  It's definitely a small town, but there's no way those ladies at the Government building there made decisions regarding the shooting response.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 05/27/22 at 12:24:34

A true American Badass!

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/27/texas-uvalde-school-shooting-border-patrol-ag
ent-head-wound-viral/

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 05/27/22 at 12:40:01

I'd say all men on the team that entered and engaged share equal accolade.

What many don't understand is if that gunman was slightly to the left or right then a different member could have taken that shot, if that is what happened.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 13:26:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 40 Minutes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.