Send Topic Print
A discussion forum (Read 16 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
A discussion forum
04/25/22 at 11:35:49

If anyone finds a place where actual conversation is happening, please, drop a link.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A discussion forum
Reply #1 - 04/29/22 at 07:13:47

This here by my definition and only the word "my" with the exception of all other known words, My specific definition of discussion forum would definitely not be used here.

This as I have indicated for years, is a Complaint forum.

Most of it is a process of finding an article that supports your opinion, usually something that upsets you, post it here, then tell anyone with any other opinion that they are wrong.

Response is finding an article that contradicts the information and posting it.  Article-posting and complaining is not discussion, it's internet trolling and parroting somebody else's work.

Discussion is actually reading what you post, reading what other people post, and asking them why they think of or interpret the information a specific way.  Not over-reacting and saying because someone thinks that 1.6 Million kids did not die in 2020 from heart attacks that they must think no kid ever died from a heart attack and all vaccines are completely safe and all humans should be forced to take them.

Maybe they just think less than 1.6 Million kids died from heart attacks.

It's like saying any proposed changes to the 2nd Amendment is exclusively a gun-control action and can "only" be gun-control.  Nobody believes that.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 04:27:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A discussion forum

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.