Send Topic Print
Reset button (Read 40 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reset button
04/24/22 at 18:34:06

I have a proposal. Have you ever been waiting for a table and seen people just sitting around long after the waitresses picked up their plates, their glasses are empty but they’re not leaving? It’s clear the conversation has dried up and it’s like they’re waiting for one person to say “OK I gotta get somewhere” and they head out? That’s the TT right now.

What’s everyone’s thought about a pause, a reset if you will. What if us regulars go find another bar to drink at for a while. Maybe we come back in the summer and perhaps when we return a couple people have taken a seat and they’re waving us over.

Those who go to The Cafe now and then might mention the Tall Table is empty and encourage a couple others to grab a seat. Then we come back later this summer and see how the conversation goes with more people?

I’m pushing back from the table and heading home for a couple months. I’m sure we’ll have lots to talk about.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Reset button
Reply #1 - 04/25/22 at 02:27:42

I've considered finding another place,, if you find one, hollah

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/25/22 at 03:54:00

I’m going cold turkey for a while. I’ll check out this place in a few months and see if there’s fresh meat at the table.

Take care my friend. Keep the rubber side down.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/25/22 at 08:58:03

Later.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/29/22 at 07:28:34

I don't know what kind of PM's you guys get from other members but I wouldn't count on many, if anyone, coming over to the Tall Table.

My private conversations here are constructive and while disagreeing are respectful.  We look at each other's information and exchange ideas about it.

The repeated insults on the TT and complete avoidance of looking at other member's information is, from the statements made to me, a turn-off for members that want to have an adult discussion.

« Last Edit: 04/29/22 at 12:26:10 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/29/22 at 12:36:46

Once you push crap and it's Proven wrong, over and over,,And I already have decided, because I have seen so much and been correct so much, I'm not easily swayed. I was considered a lunatic in the days of Covid.. But now I'm vindicated. You?
Notsomuch

IOW, why should I waste my time on someone else's
Information
When they have been so wrong for so long?

The walls are closing in.

By corrupt design.

The laptop is bullshit!

Except it Isn't.

Eighty One Millyun Votes

Obvious theft.

But I'm not playing fair if I don't bother with reading crap?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/29/22 at 13:20:56

Once you push crap and it's Proven wrong, over and over,,And I already have decided, because I have seen so much and been correct so much, I'm not easily swayed.

That's easy to say when you won't acknowledge that millions of kids didn't die from heart attacks.  Or that no solar or wind farms were connected to some of the power grids that failed in TX.  How did wind farm failure impact a grid with no wind input?  It's like saying boats didn't do enough to win a NASCAR race.

You defend laws You post that don't exist.  That's your evidence.

"But I'm not playing fair if I don't bother with reading crap?"

You don't even read what you post.  When I read it and tell you what it says you tell me I'm wrong.  You posted it, it's Your evidence.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/01/22 at 13:07:56

Okay,, believe what suits you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 11:53:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Reset button

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.